If you're under 6ft tall you're genetically inferior and shouldn't be allowed to reproduce...

If you're under 6ft tall you're genetically inferior and shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. The extinction of manlets would be a net gain for the advancement of the human race. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1039416/Tall-order-The-bizarre-Russian-clinic-offers-leg-lengthening-surgery-STAND-pain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elaborate on the advancements you dumb fuck

protip: You can't

Prove you wrong? No need to. You are already gay so you ain't reproducing either, bitch.

Maybe he's trying to make an ironic point about how all forms of persecution are ultimately retarded.

But I don't think he's smart enough for that. Either way, he's a fucking spastic.

Tall people die faster. I'll be moving into your house when you die at the age of 50 to early 60's tallfag, ill fuck your wifes old granny panties so hard she will get alzheimers and forget you.

Why do people over 6 feet look so fucking ugly?

Is this why you believe your 3 inch dick is 8 inches?

cuz science has allowed you to not dies

6'4" checking in. Smaller men have lower centers of gravity, greater leverage, and lower fuel requirements.
Intelligence and culture are our real assets and they don't need a body at all.

/thread I reckon.

Even if we did that they'd just come back. Maybe not right away but unless you have a way to prevent DNA from ever mutating again in the future, the genes, or lack thereof, that code for shortness will eventually begin popping back up. And you might have noticed, but popular opinion tends to vary wildly, so when they do start popping back up people likely won't start killing them off again, and so the manlet holocaust would have ultimately been in vain.

6"3 checking in
Wtf you talking about?
>Lower center of gravity
Because they are literally lower by comparison, not proportionately.
>Greater leverage
Yeh, because short levers work better.. Oh wait...
>Lower fuel
Depends on diet, activity and metabolism, height would be a much smaller variable.

What does intelligence and culture have to do with height?

The only true advantage short guys have, is having much smaller muscles, but looking 'bigger' because there body's are smaller. It's why the vast amount of 'bodybuilders' (competitive) are 5"2 - 6".

If you're over 6"1 you need exponentially more muscle mass to 'look as bulked' as a manlet with 1/4 your muscle mass. (Short arms)

But that advantage is fleeting, and not really that valuable (The ability to 'look' bulked when your not / tiny)

Not OP but "lower fuel requirements" isn't necessarily a plus. You know who else has lower fuel requirements? Quadriplegics.

Same goes for anyone with IQ under 120
Turns out whats left is a pretty smart group of tall people. Mostly the honky nerds

Higher IQ isn't always a good thing. It's also correlated with lots of negative things like depression and substance abuse issues. And holy fuck the lack of common sense and self awareness in some of them is almost frightening. I wouldn't want to live in a world run by eggheads. And yes before the shitflinging starts I do have a large IQ myself. I just don't pretend it makes me somehow better. Different strokes I guess.

The best UFC fighter on the roster is Demitrious Johnson, an undersized 125 pounder that stands at 5'3". Routinly knocks out and submits guys that are 5'6" and above, and beat a guy who was 5'10 in his second last fight. Demetrious Johnson proves that even in something like martial arts, were height and skeleton structure are huge advantages, they can be overcome consistently with hard work.

Just wanna say you are 100% correct, but taller bodybuilders definitely look better when they've put in the work

does 5 11 count

>being this retarded.

>If you're under 6ft tall you're genetically inferior and shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. The extinction of manlets would be a net gain for the advancement of the human race. Prove me wrong.
Wow. Sorry about your little wang, small bank account, poor health, dim mind, general ugliness and horrible insecurity.

>TRIGGERED!

Maybe we shouldn't, however, I already have so fuck you.

I'm a manlet but I have accepted what I am and I have forgiven you, now you must forgive yourself. The world is changing once and it's time to pick a side.

But for reals I'm tiny with a big dick, my own business, a beautiful daughter, a lovely wife and on my way to bulking up.

I am happy.

Jokes on you lmao the world is ran by eggheads

>BAIT!!

the guy in the pic is atleast 6'6 theres no fucking way thats a 3 inch difference, more like 9 inch

average height of mr.olympia's is 5'7" your hypothesis is wrong.

hahahaha I think your right on that point. someone needs to beetle juice the tall guy

Lots of angry manlets here.

6'1" master race

But .. they seem to be good pals and get along well :( wwy kill one of them ?

How would "being taller" serve the advancement of the human race? We haven't gotten to where we are because people were tall but because they were smart. The only point at which height matters is in sexual selection, which has nothing to do with advancement.

I have a buddy who is 5'4 and an absolute poonslayer.

6'2 reporting:
girls love tall guys :)

Eggheads and Jews are not the same thing user.

Tall people tend to be more smarter than shorter people anyways

at least I'm not short

Citation needed.

>more smarter
Then you must be a midget.

Yea small guys can be so much more aggressive with women because they are ultimatly less intimidating. Same goes with small guys being funnier, because you can say meaner things to people in humor and nobody gets mad because you are ultimatly not a physical threat. Being short vs being tall is 100% even in terms of what is advantageous.

6'3'' here, It is a lot easier being tall when it comes to women

Hes just a chill bro. Has a few tats, keeps a stylish haircut and slays with the bitches. Doesn't even take good care of himself.

Ultimately I am a fucking toolbag

Shut up midget bitch. Put some platform shoes on and become a real man or stick to your sneakers you beta cuck 5'11 faggot

fear not my manlet brethern
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1039416/Tall-order-The-bizarre-Russian-clinic-offers-leg-lengthening-surgery-STAND-pain.html

white people, what do you have to say about this?

>put on platform shoes
>and become a man
>platform shoes
>man

White people what do you have to say about this?

:)

Mr. Olympia winners.

Phil Heath is 5'9". Ronnie Coleman is 5'11". Lee Haney is 5'11". Jay Cutler is 5'10'.

If anything they are average. Not short.

He looks like such a dweeb. Course he could probably tear me in half with relative ease so I'd never say it to his face or anything.

>acting like i can do something about being a manlet

He fights at the flyweight division. Everyone he fights is 125 pounds and being remotely tall at that weight is a huge disadvantage.

Jesus I am glad I don't have his tailoring bill

Only size that matters is dick size.
If you are under 7 inches you really are genetically inferior and wont even get the chance to reproduce.

ok

this isnt fair i didnt ask to be short i blame my oldfag dad ive been wearing shoe boosters for 7 years

This actually brings up an unfortunate flaw in tall guys, their dicks are almost never proportional to their height so it looks smaller, like one of those optical illusion things.

5'4" master race checking in. have fun bumping your head on shit, faggots.

Just real hopeful for that friend request from Taylor Swift, eh?

where the fuck have you got this fact from?

Yap, that is because the grand majority of tall people have a genetic defect called klinefelter syndrome. All in all just meaning: tall men with tiny dicks.

Uhm....
The taller one (if the stats are to be believed) would have a 3" head.

Fake.... figures are fake.

If being over 6 foot means your superior race has tiny peanut heads, you can poke it...

This. 190cmfag checking in. Being tall has nearly no benefits apart from being everybody's bitch to grab stuff from high places. You hit your head constantly, clothes rarely fit you, even gets difficult buying a car and the whole "girls love tall guys" thing is a meme; just like "girls love musicians". Most musicians are autistic freaks. When a girl wants to date a musician she wants to date Chad in the park that knows 3 chords, not the autist that spends 6h a day practicing. Same for tall guys, when a girl wants to date a "tall guy" they literally only want someone moderately taller than themselves, not a bean pole.

I haven't seen this bait in a while!

I'm a 5'6" twink with a 7.5" dick that is 6.25" girth

also bisexual

I thought klinefelter's was a form of hermaphroditism. Cant really call them "men."

Birth being circumference

*girth

Hate this phone.

How the fuck is a barbed dick NOT gonna hurt someone?

since when is an inch equal to about 12cm?

Smaller body size makes it cheaper to go to space.

Uh it's not. Dude on the left is clearly only three inches taller than the guy on the right.

You manlets will come up with any retarded reason you can to avoid admitting the truth won't you?

Nigger if thats 3 inches to you, goodluck ever having sex with your 6 inch dick. you will be penetrating her fucking sternum.

Yeah boy am I glad it only cost me 3.3 million dollars, my buddy whose an inch taller was paying almost 3.7 mil. Sure dodged that bullet, if I didn't I'd have to cancel my bi-annual vacation to Mercury.

Illogical.

The only reason why tall people seem 'superior' is because there are short people to compare us to.

Also special forces troops tend to be SMALLER because they operate at the very limits of human endurance, and being small allows you to move more efficiently.

Plus having guns means that size almost never matters in a combat situation.

Oh, and I'm 6.1.

I'm just not fucking insecure like OP is.

But with crisper our children can all be 6'4".

Don't hate, I get that it's probably more difficult going through life short AND having a microdick, but don't take it out on the rest of is. I didn't choose to be tall and hung. It just turned out that way is all.

The bait is weak. And doesn't rebate my remark.

>the bait is weak
And yet you're still responding.

And I'm not a fuckin department store I don't do rebates.

Its Sup Forums, there isn't really anything better to do than argue a point with someone you know is trolling, so why the shit not. Or are you above that? Both literally and figuratively, with your giant non manlet status.

But OP what about the 5 foot women they be banging?

What if wemlets are the cause of manlets?

6" reporting.

It's not just looking stronger. The vast majority of people who are stronger than me are smaller. It's extremely rare to keep a good physique whilst above 6"2. Most are warbling guys with massive guts - all think they're "big guys" but unless you're built like you play in the NHL, you fall like a sack of shit, same as anyone else. You just have shittier air travel and joint problems being heavy with long levers.

Generally speaking shorter people will be stronger than taller people. Not a 100% truth, but smaller levers etc. Try and outsquat a dude who is 6" shorter than you, and you don't have 120 lbs on. Its fucking hard.

kek