Are they a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8&list=PL5wIANSfIdw_7vtJe9T5Y5WTiF2kAnZoW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Short answer: Yes

how? what even?

yeah but not a bad meme

Fuck off Tedy

I really don't get the hate for RAM and their more recent stuff. Its way better than Discovery and their S/T imo. Even their collab with the Weeknd is good.

This. They became too self-aware as the gods that they are and sold out. I mean they wear masks because they are supposedly camera shy.

>better than discovery

Of course.

Globalist front.

Shit soulless 'music'.

Amazed anyone fell for it.

RAM was wank but everything before that is great, Alive 2007 is best electronic live album and i'll fight anyone on that matter

>Globalist front.
yep, nice cross promotion with CIA Soundsystem and '''Tidal'''.

But oh yeah, I forgot, it's all just a coincidence.

>their S/T
nigga what are you on about

Pic is worth a 1000 words

Sorry

No. They are a duo that produces electronic music.

Discovery is good, but I can't help but feel like its just a compilation of songs that don't really connect. It also feels very bare bones. Still iconic though.
RAM feels more like a genuine album, with a clearer direction.
lol, I meant Homework. Shit mang.

>Artists are given a chance to promote their music to a massive audience
>somehow its bad that they take it.
I don't really get this mentality. Especially with artists like Daft Punk. They've always been on the verge of being Normie-Core, Its all they've ever aspired.

>but I can't help but feel like its just a compilation of songs that don't really connect.

You cannot be this fucking retarded?

>Being this much of a meanie over an opinion

Their 2007 Live album is one of the best pieces of music ever recorded

It's connected via a coherent story with interesting visuals.

Again, how are you that retarded? You've seen the film, yeah?

He's calling you a retard because they are connected through a story. I.e. interstellar 5555

>you need to see a film to properly enjoy an album
Then the album itself is incomplete? Because it tells no story by itself my dudes.

Kek. it's literally pleebs and bloops with little to no lyrical content.

Here, so you can eveidently watch it for the first time ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8&list=PL5wIANSfIdw_7vtJe9T5Y5WTiF2kAnZoW

I've seen the fucking movie.
If you need a movie to make sense of an album, then the album istelf is not doing a great job at making sense, is it?
It doesn't mean that its bad,. it means that its disconnected. Like a Sountrack to a movie, not an album that tells a stroy later explained in a movie.

>the gods that they are
kys retard

spoonfeed me: the post

But its not only an album... it's a piece of art featuring animation music and emotion.

It's not an album they turned into a movie, it's always been a movie. You are taking out 95% of the content and calling it shit. You are a literal retard.

Look, I can't believe I have to spoon-feed you this hard.

Daft Punk always loved the work of Leiji Matsumoto and they were able to collaborate with him, they made interstella 5555. Discovery is the album form.

It's not a album turned into a movie or a movie turned into an album, it's always been both which you cut half of it out of and have never seen.

If it's disconnected for you, you don't know the story. Something About Us still gives me shivers when ever I hear it, because of the filmclip.

In short this movie transcended both music and movies, and you should probably watch the movie.

Well shit, i didn't know that. I always thought that the movie was made after the album, not at the same time.
Still like RAM more though.

Agree, their change to instruments was a really good choise. I like RAM but the robot voices sounds kinda off right now.

I cant imagine whats coming next from them

honestly it's great as just an album too tho

I agree, without thinking bout interstellar 5555 the album almost doesnt flow... RAM is a risky album that paid off, i think they have now the tools and experience to make the album of the decade.

and.....guilty as charged

next case

Daft Punk is a (((music business))) act

No. Their fanbase is cancerous and thinks collaborating with the Weeknd is "selling out".

ITT: shills trying to drum up interest in one of the fake ass bands they're supposed to promote.