Was it truly the jam of a lifetime?

Was it truly the jam of a lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b28W70TT2cY&t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. This was

Jammed me pretty good. don't know why Sup Forums thinks MPP is better except that its more pop and easier for normies to enjoy

/thread fpbp

why are you coffin posting on everythread

samefag coffinposting on any thread not even related. kys

After a quick trip to the Urban Dictionary to figure out what fpbp is, couldn't say it better myself
I'm not, this is my first time. I can't help if my fans post my work

After a quick trip to the Urban Dictionary to figure out what "samefagginng" is, I figured out that I am not a samefag. Read it and weep (and listen to Coffin Daggers)

can confirm Coffin Daggers is based

go back to plebbit using your phone to reply to yourself still is samefag. fucking summer

bro still 4 posters on this thread, OP, me, and you on 2 devices. you can see on bottom. stop fucking pushing your gay ass shit

have you even listened to the coffin daggers?

listen to Coffin Daggers everyone

bro you can see the number of unique posters on the bottom. still 4. still you and your shit taste pushing some gay ass shit. go back to plebbit and everyone will give you lots of praises. fucking summer is strong

I bet these are both written by the same person

yeah. it was me, user. because its just you in here talking about a gay ass album and me telling you to kys. you don't have any fans and you keep posting this album everywhere

>my fans
At least you admit to shameless shilling

just like in the last thread you posted this where you kept replying to yourself.

>no fans
>40,000 views
youtube.com/watch?v=b28W70TT2cY&t=8s

avey tare sucks

your mom's must really like you. but in here its pathetic. your last thread you pushed this you replied to yourself like 9 times and then got called out fucking retard

kys

(not true by the way)

You guys are so rude, I'm tempted to tell my fans to leave. But I won't. I am telling them now to continue posting my music all summer!!!

seriously please tell them to leave. 1 less summerfag poster on Sup Forums. this is all your replies to yourself from that same thread.

You are the only "fan" posting here

kek. this fucking shill

You have no evidence