>heckyeah.jpg
>we hang out a lot
>mfw first kiss
>we hang out almost every day
>more action each day
>she randomly sits on my lap straddling me one day and we make out
>feelsgood.jpg
>mfw "your lap is my favorite seat tbh"
>she's on her "favorite seat" one day and starts grinding. Hard.
>she really wants the D
>agrees to do the dance with no pants next day
>walk to her house after school and she immediately gets on her favorite seat
>make out for a while before she starts grinding again
>itstime.png
>mfw not a virgin anymore kek
>she decides she wants to hang out with friends not even 20 minutes later
>"Oh...ok" cause beta af
>terrible feeling all night and all next day
>we don't hang out that day
>"I have house work to do all day and tomorrow"
It was close to a holiday so I didn't question it.
>talking to mutual friend that night
>she fucked her "friend" same night as she took my virginity
>confronted her and she blocked me on everything
>texted her like 30 times cause I was breaking down
>she tells everyone I harassed her
>still no answer
>complete suicidal at this point, friend tells the school and parents find out
>got to thinking a bit after and realize she probably fucked a few people during our relationship

And that's how i lost my virginity.

Pic unrelated.

This was recent, help me cope Sup Forums

sure i'll help

you suck at sex. it's not a surprise, if that was only your first time that's the likely outcome. she ghosted you, that shit happens now-a-days if you don't meet the fucking par. don't try to get with her friends, they already found out you suck 15 minutes after, best to just break it off and start the cycle anew.

Next time focus on her clit, do your best to make her get off.

Why cope? Got laid, no big deal. Man up.

what you said

enjoy it now, because it only gets worse

Girls are horrible fucking whores

>mfw I'm a femanon

you probably had a small dick, or at least too small for her

Just study sex techniques....i used to be a size queen until I realized that guys with bigger dicks aren't better at sex, they just can't really fuck it up. I've dated really small guys that have way better technique. I'm cured!!!

Some guys are naturals but more often than not you're going to be pretty bad your first time. Work on lasting longer and a few different positions (that aren't missionary)

I don't think there was anything wrong with the sex, I don't have a small dick and it was mainly just her bouncing on it, don't see how you can fuck that up, it also lasted like a solid 45 minutes, she was just a hoe

Wow that's pretty impressive. Why'd it take so long if you were a virgin? I'm sure she is an attention whore. How old if you don't mind me asking? It's not like it used to be when a lot of people had religion indoctrinated and wanted to wait until marriage. Everyone wants to lose their virginity like it's a plague.

I'm pretty good at holding that stuff till I wanna let it go so I just waited till she was done and 17

I'm so sorry. That's awesome though. I've taken a decent amount of v cards (not something I tell people irl about) did she know you were one before you fucked her?

Oh yeah she knew, I was actually really sceptical about losing it early but she made me feel bad cause "I had teased her so much" and she was all pent up so she convinced me to give it to her then cheated on me..so yeah

Wait, so a girl fucked you and then just casually left you alone to enjoy your post-sex glow and you get all spazzy?

Obviously it wasn't going to be a relationship but you could've had a fuckbuddy.

I can't fucking believe that!!! It's so heartless!! I have no idea how she can sleep at night that is super fucked up. I wish you could calmly bring it up to her (in front of a friend of yours too so you have a witness as to how you're NOT stalking her ) I wish I could fucking backhand her for you, pisses me off on so many levels.

I'm not into that fuck buddy kind of stuff

I had the same thing with my ex, just use the opportunity to get out of your beta zone, man up and get out there again. I dated about 15 girls in 2 years before finding my current GF and we've been together for over 4 years. just find a nice smalltown girl I supose

Lol, thanks for the support :)

That's a lot of girlfriends

I hit up an old friend from middle school the other night with the intention of getting good with her but her number was dead, feelsbadman

I have a soft spot for virginal types. It's called my vagina.

But in all seriousness I think the first time should be super special, with someone you love or someone you've been dating awhile. That way for the rest of your life you can look back fondly on it. if the sex is bad, then you'd have a partner to learn that shit with. I was a virgin lost to a virgin.

Obviously not, but she was. You already lost your v-card to her, why not keep pounding that bitch while you look for a wholesome girl and take /her/ virginity.

I wanted to lose to a virgin but I thought I loved her and she acted like she loved me so I just went with it

Don't get too worked up about it. It seems like your priorities were not aligned with hers. You found someone who just wanted to fuck but you done got all emotional.

This. It wasnt even that much of a relationship anyway. Cheerup queer

I guess I kinda just put in the parts that made it seem like she just wanted a fuckbuddy but just for everyone to know: that wasn't what was going on, there was plenty of emotions (or so she claimed) between us

Wtf am i reading? What a waste of dubdubs

I just wish everyone, at least their very first time, shouldn't be a horrible experience. Girls suck, the world sucks everyone deserves at least one universally good experience. I wish virginity loss was it. You can only do it once per lifetime....

That's the main reason I was so depresses, she betrayed me and I'll never get that back

I know :( that's why I'll be depressed with you for a bit. On the bright side you can have sex now. Once you lose it there's not really any reason to not keep having sex. I'm not saying go to man whore status but at least it can be in the equation if you like someone else and it feels right.