This is the official Sup Forums erp thread

This is the official Sup Forums erp thread.
Come on in and discuss erp.

>official
Are you sure you know what that word means?

Yes, of course I do sweety.

"Good morning sweetie you ready to go to school? Don't forget your breakfast!"

Po! We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.

Then why would you say official?

That's a titanic ass and rack.

Oh sweety are you feeling sick? Maybe you should stay home with mommy today.
You like?

Yeah, I like.

Friction burns.

Where's the best place to ERP at(Besides Sup Forums)? I know of Omegle but that's a hit or miss.

Do you like this too baby?
So does the stove, so stay away from that and just stay with me, yeah?

>hit or miss
You mean bot or bot

Alright, I'll bite. What the fuck is erp?

Trust me, you can find really good ERP'ers on it. Bots only run certain times of the day, it's worth sifting through them, but I want more.

Enterprise resource planning

Erotic Roleplay.

Different definitions depending on who you ask, but think of it kinda like highly descriptive and intense sexting.

Erotic role play.
It's a particularly old kind of cancer.

Thanks anons.

Gif of op in his room

More of her

F-chat. It has a block system, individual customizable character pages with lots of options to really make them your own, and furry is a minority these days (but still present) if you're not into that.

The catch is that the "official" rooms are an endless clusterfuck of low quality and outright cringe (privately owned ones vary in quality but there's actually ok ones if you're willing to look,) the side admins are perpetually circlejerking SJW, the futas are all psychotic IRL trannies jacked up on hormones, and femboys are greedy fucks who won't even read your profile and want you to do all the work.

Yeah, I do.

You married, hon?

Well thats depressing, but doesn't sound to different from omegle, lots of shit but you can find golden nuggets if you look hard enough.

Thank you.

NP. Being able to block shitters so you never, ever have to run into them again while you're searching for a partner is the single biggest factor in my eyes. I've never seen any bots either.

troll-list
fixed that for you

Not anymore.

Aw, that's a shame. You been feelin' lonely?

I've only seen two (three, if you count an honest to god sociopath who considered emotional manipulation "trolling" and deleted the evidence when I called him a fag) trolls in like two years on that website. Both were obvious and obnoxious spammers who were dealt with pretty quickly.

SCREEN DIS

t. shill

Whatever you wanna tell yourself.

no need for a quote there

Why would I have criticized the site (and its owners) so hard if I was shilling for it?

again, i dont think you need a quote.

Okay.

Glad you saw reason.

Thank you.

No problem. You know I love you and always will.