Why do you people like this album so much?

Why do you people like this album so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lggNvVRPJzA
youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its pretty good

Hipsters

its pretty good

its bretty gud :DD

pretty good

Mainly because it's pretty good

pretty good

Pretty good

Sometimes when I'm lonely, I will stick a finger in my throat and use the saliva to lube my ass.

Squeaker! *braps*

/thread

not cringe at all

same reason Jeffrey Magneto likes a 14 year old deceased Talmud female

It's pretty good.

it's
>d o o g y t t e r p

I don't go on Sup Forums that much but can someone else recommend other folyk/rock that doesn't sound horrible like ITAOTS.

Or is the answer just "lurk more"

michigan by sufjan or maybe andrew jackson jihad because you're a cuck

Ill look into it bb, I am a faggot cuck

Because it makes me love jesus christ

It IS pretty good.

ARE YOU RECORDING ME

Here's the thing about Jeff. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Holland, 1945 live and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Jeff didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But NMH as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Jeff Magnum backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made NMH what it is. Yes, Jeff wrore Two Headed Boy, Naomi, and Ghost, but Jeremy Barnes wrote The King of Carrot Flowers Pts. Two & Three, Scott Spillane wrote The Fool, and Julian Koster played the banjo. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. NMH was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Jeff was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was NMH to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Jeremy, Scott, and Julian, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

both of those are worse than ITAOTS

can't tell if you're serious but I agree, ITAOTS is a 10/10 imo. Every track is almost of equal quality, the arrangement of the songs on the album makes it flow really well and it's a testament to composition, as the simplicity and raw emotion work wonders together.
I could rant on and on, but I think there's a reason it's a goddamn meme album. It's perfect.

Lurk moar newfag

AJJ is amazing. Michigan is folky, but it's pretty shit as far as Sufjan Stevens Albums go.

I really like The Front Bottoms, they're more rock than folk, and have some 'punk' elements, but they still sound pretty good, IMO. If you're into TFB, Car Seat Headrest's album Teens of Denial is super good, and has that folk/punk/rock aesthetic.

Margot & The Nuclear So & So's are also pretty good, I've never gotten much into them, but they are worth a try (really, listening to anything is a good idea, lmao)

None of these are super Lo-Fi (except Margot, they kinda are) so they don't have the exact same sound, but if you put it on cassette, you can probably get some good vibes from it.

its pretty good

Because I love Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=lggNvVRPJzA

youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc
meant to send you this, God Bless

wtf is this?

its pretty good

fpbp

Just watch it user

Dr. Dog (the breeze)
Shakey Graves
Avett Brothers (listen to emotionalism)
Tallest Man on Earth
sufjan
andrew bird

idk this isnt Sup Forums core shit just stuff i enjoy personally so take it or leave it

>can't tell if you're serious

You should be able to tell, even if that was literally the first post you EVER saw on this fucking subreddit

The drums and distorted acoustic are pleasing to my ears

Take That > shitty indie crap

Take That are fucking based desu

>I don't go on Sup Forums that much
then get out and stay the fuck out bitch