Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?

Has Sup Forums ever gotten anyone pregnant?

Yeah and babies are the most annoying, selfish, whiny things i have ever fucking encountered. Disgusting literal parasites.
I hate them so fucking much.
And pregnancy makes the women ten times cuntier. Meaning i gatta beat the wife more now.

Yea but thankfully we were sniffing enough blow and smoking enough crack that it died.

My mom then later our daughter.

Fucking women and making you work more. Fuck dat cunt. Just nigger her and leave

Yeah gotten your mum pregnant.

Yep. Want the story?

Yes.

yeah made her abort it

weirdly had emotions about it but still best decission i coulda made

I was pregnant once. Turns out I was constipated.
Took a crane to get it out.

Not to my knowledge

Yep

Story?

asshole + timestamp or fake

Dude wtf timestamp just saying yes I made my ex wife pregnant

asshole + timestamp or didn't make ex wife pregnant

yeah
>>> abortion.jpg

Yeah I did, and I give zero shits.
The kid is awesome. Very chill baby, barely cries.
Wife was very mild temperment during the pregnancy.
I have zero complaints

Yup, halfway through pregnancy, gf is horny all the time, tits are growing, all good.

The only thing that was crazy was the delivery, other then that this has been easy. Plus I've gotten more women's numbers since the kid been here than I did b4 I met my wife.
Irony.

Preggo sex is the best.

Right? Didn't have a thing for pregnancy before, but now it turns me on like nothing else

Enjoy it while you can cause after she has the child it's like 2 months of no sex while she heals.

Yeah, I'm stashing the preggo photos so I can fap to it all after her pussy gets shredded

My daughters mother

Story checks out

Honestly it doesn't get that fucked up, unless it's a bad episiotomy. Or infection, but it heals up super fast, but ya the "husband stitch" fucking sucks. It took us like and additional 3 weeks just to get her shit back in order.

When I was in my 20s I dealt meth. I had a customer that could never afford her shit and I was tired of fucking her. After I turned her down one night and told her to gtfo she starts a breakdown. Crying screaming pleading saying crazy shit. Before I get her out the door she offers me her daughter for sex. How old I ask. 9. I tell her 100$ worth of I get to fuck her pussy 50$ for oral. She wants the hundred. She goes to her car and gets her daughter. She tells her I'm gonna do stuff to her and it's ok and she has to do it for mommy. She held her daughters hand and cried with her as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. When I came I pushed my dick as far into her as I could. My sheets were a bloody mess but i wasn't mad about it. I have her 150$ worth of shit and told her to come back anytime for that deal. She came back atleast two dozen times before she stopped coming at all. She got a lot of meth from my pocket but I feel I got the better deal. I would have given her more if she asked but she never did.

>My sheets were a bloody mess but i wasn't mad about it.
My sides have just completed translunar injection

I like that

sister.

no lie.

Sharpie in prego pooper or fake.

>ITT things that never happened

i've had this discussion with like 20 people, but why would you ever want to have a baby with someone you love??? the person that you loved will change dramatically following the birth and it could potentially jeopardize your entire relationship, and more importantly it could just straight up ruin your best friend..? isn't being in a relationship with someone good enough? i just don't see the appeal personally

its an innate instinct. reason has nothing to do with it.

Yep. Chick I was dating in university. Then we got an abortion and continued on with our lives. Best decision of my life.

wasting money/time/attention on a kid and risking your lover's personality is an instinct? idk, it just really sounds like a lose/lose situation until your life is already over

>wasting money/time/attention on a kid and risking your lover's personality is an instinct?

yes. and as i stated before: reason plays no part in this transaction.

>it just really sounds like a lose/lose situation until your life is already over

it doesnt sound like it. IT IS.

but your genes get passed on... so... thats all that matters.

4 times.
1 time was a one nightstand that i meet after eä few month and she told me she made a abortion.
3times was my fuckbuddie/milf she had protection but they failed so she did abortion 3times.
this was all under 10years

an instinct that is contrary to happiness is really stupid.. like, i love boobs and thighs and pretty faces, all of which i chalk up to instinctual urges, but those urges bring me happiness in that they add nuance to my life... wanting to create another human just seems destructive to me in that kids take from their parents rather than giving a whole lot back..

Happiness is stupid concept
In your case you simply have other instincts obfuscating procreation
But there is no happiness anywhere

>an instinct that is contrary to happiness is really stupid

it is and it doesnt have to make sense. take it at face value. you will have your chance.

Yes....UNFORTUNATELY. And I've paid for it for the last 16 years.....

Yep. My fiance, and my sidebitch.

i mean i'm not trying to be philosophical about the meaning of happiness, i just find it hard to recognize the value set that others hold that could lead to the decision to have a child. i'm sure i'll understand once i'm 30 or something, but at 25 it seems like a strange one

Correction....5 years....

Twice and aborted both times.
I ain't about that life.

Gf is 5 months now. She is Asian I'm black. So far so good. Not very bad at all.
Follow on Twitter

@RonnieScholar

Enjoy alimony that you ain't ever gonna pay, nigger

so your kid will be a chinesenigger?

Yes, got abortion

>pic related

is there a nigger inside of her?

As a female, I'd rather die than ever get pregnant

Yes, and forced them all to have abortions. If a chick won't have an abortion, you just have to make them truly fucking terrified and they'll do it...

Nope but I was close to getting a girl pregnant at one time.
Ex and I would fuck as many times possible and I would use a condom, she never really cared if I used a condom or not but at one point she told me that her period hadn't come.
That's when I started to freak out since I was still in college and shit but if she was pregnant for sure she would've kept it.
She had a daughter already from her previous long time BF and I fully accepted that if she were to come out pregnant with my kid I would 100% take care of my kid and her daughter and do my best to raise them right.

Then this bitch ends up breaking up with me throughout this shit.
I told her to take a pregnancy test many times but she didn't want to for some odd reason, never understood why she waited for so long to take the test.
Thankfully it comes back negative and I dodge a fucking bullet.
Turns out after this bitch got done dating me literally like a week later she begins to date some other guy and now she is 5 months pregnant with his kid.

God damn am I glad not to be that guy and fuck that bitch so glad I used a condom every time we fucked.
She still live with her parents in a tiny cramped apartment and now she is gonna have to take care of her daughter and her other kid on the way.

I've been raising two kids for years now, I sure hope I've gotten someone pregnant.

Gorgeous. Moar?