Starting my first job tomorrow working at a hotel. Wish me luck

Starting my first job tomorrow working at a hotel. Wish me luck.

you don't need any, you'll do fine :3

cleaning rooms? front office?

Thanks user :3

Night audit

Fap on the fresh linens

And the Mexican lady who washed them

Are cleaning ladies down to fuck?

good luck user!

Put hidden cameras in rooms and maybe some faggot will pay you for a good video.

Good luck user

Sounds like a chill job

Good luck user, just do your best and you will be fine :)

dont act like a fag, just do it good and it will be better. if u job like a retard u wont like working at all. u might get a job offer from someone coming in. unless u work at a motel 6 or something like that then who cares shit in the coffee

work at a hotel. can confirm some do. but the ones that do you don't want to fugg user tread lightly.

Am currently at my night audit shift. Been doing this for a year. Ama.

Get to know the police, don't put coffee out at night, bang prostitutes in your back office and more importantly remember to find nudes of your co-workers

I'm working at a very large hotel chain (though the one I'm working at is small). Is it as much as a pain in the ass as the training made it out to be? Also is all the fucking of coworkers a meme or not?

No. You won't do 90 percent of the stuff you're trained to do.

Are you working at choice?

Yes it is a meme. You as an auditor probably will see your co-workers less than you expect.

Be prepared to see more crime and interact with addicts and homeless than you're comfortable with though. Alone. However I've only worked large hotels

Godspeed user. Good luck.

IHG. I'm working weekends in a questionable city so I expect drunks and prostitutes. As long as they don't bother me and don't force me to do work I guess.

I've been working front desk for a while now, worked a few night audit shifts too. Good thing is no managers at night and it's slow. Just know how to run the audit otherwise that will come back to bite you. Also, the night audit shit can be tough with shady people so make sure you have good contact with security. Overall it's a good job and if you're a night owl even better.

Either establish the fact that they can't expect you to help them (let them sleep there, go to the bathroom, etc) or be prepared to be overrun by homeless people all the time.

Seriously dude. Don't let then use the bathroom. They'll od in there or force you to remove them, or you'll lose track of one and day shift will find them sleeping in there

True that, learned that hard way. I actually caught a guy ODing in one of the bathroom stalls. Guy ran away before the cops came though.

Thanks! Didn't even occur to me of that. What's been the worst thing you've had to deal with?

Kek i might have just got my self fired op turkeyhill might be hiring if you fuck up at the hotel

Stabbed someone in self defense. Didn't even take a day off.

It was someone whom I didn't kick out the week before because I "didn't have a bad feeling about them" then they came back the next week all jacked up and tried to jump the counter. I obviously never trust my gut anymore and say fuck that let the city deal with them not my problem

Also have had guns in my face twice now.

Cleaning up lots of needles, dragged out plenty of junkies and drinks etc

Another thing I've noticed is huge working at several large hotels is all the homeless people know each other.

If you or one of the day people let one of them rent you WILL find all of your regulars in there. Smoking cigarettes, trapping, whatever..
Recognize faces, don't rent without a CC and ID,

BE CAREFUL OF LOCAL IDs. Grill the shit out of them and pretend it's conversation. Saying they're there to get away from the house usually means they want to do someone in your property they don't want to do at home