Is my wifes pussy ugly?

is my wifes pussy ugly?

Every slit is sacred.

I like it

im sad now

fucking gross

Please Show the anus now

its nice its just i dunno.
its like five shades of black and some saliva string in the middle. its an annoying pussy

That answer you're looking for is yes

>wife=aunty grandma sis

nah. just a normal looking pussy. nothing special, but not gross either.

don't listen to these other fags - they've never seen a pussy irl.

her face

Does she poo in designated shitting area?

im going to fuck herwhile she reads this

Pussy is dynamic like balls

Try a picture in a different position after a shower on a cold day.

WIPE YOUR ASS YOU DISGUSTING CURRY NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im not gonna do shit other than proclaim my pure disgust of that picture. i shall do so now. that picture is so ungodly profane not even satan would be ok with it, and before this very moment was the most ungodly and profane thing i knew of. this is absolutely the worst thread that i have ever seen on Sup Forums and i just got here a couple months ago. in those two months i have successfully learned how to triforce and how to zalgo, but this takes the cake as for i will never be able to amount to the sheer abhorrence that this thread is causing me. honestly im not sure what carries more repugnace, the strange brownish green orbs hovering around her anus or the greasy hairs that i can only hope were harvested from a strange plant in a chinese swamp. what you have done today, OP, is something no man can ever do again. i congratulate you for causing the entirety of Sup Forums complete odium for you.

I've seen roast beef sandwiches that I'd be more likely to fuck.

What the fuck.

Digusting.

This. Relax user. The rest of you faggots stick to dolphin pussy.

Nigger that isn't a pussy. That is a fucking sloppy joes sandwich

I would fuck it.

I'd fuck