Does "race" in humans exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, the human race.

race = breeds, so yes

but, that means we have to accept that some breeds are better than others

define "better".

where does this "better" spectrum begin, and end?

where is the peak?

Define better

breeds have characteristics, natural selection decides which characteristics survive. bad characteristics die aka black stereotypes die off, while white stereotypical behavior is reinforced (nurture young, strong families, etc.)

>breeds have characteristics, natural selection decides which characteristics survive.

stupid people breed more than smart people. you are off to a really really bad start.

are you 15 by any chance? you are completely out of your element.

but continue....

pretty much black people may breed more but they produce shit social environments for their kids so they just end up killing eachother for xboxes. that's pretty much it

>Better survival characteristics.
>For a species that changes and adapts it's environment into optimal conditions no matter where they go or what they do.

Evolution has changed for humans, it's now determined more by social factors than survival traits.

may i ask how old you are and your level of education?

i just want to get an idea of who I am having this conversation with.

your mincing my words, go back and look. i never said survival characteristics i said characteristics survive

may I ask how old you are and your level of education?

Obviously never seen Idiocracy. First 5 minutes sums it all up

Remedial instruction #1: race is a social construct.

Where did you get the term "breeds"? Infowars or stormfront?

hur dur i saw a movie once it must be true i can't think for myself!! hur dur

The thing with black people in the U.S is that, they just stop being slaves about 154 years ago, that´s relatively a short time, good education (which is what matters to have a "strong family" and values) was not available for blacks 154 years ago, do you really think that their education will be perfect in that amount of time?

wow, you really can't fucking see that black people are different than white people? like seriously? sure all dogs share similar behavior yes, but they have different characteristics that make them you know better suited for survival than others.

>may I ask how old you are and your level of education?

lol. you are stupid buffoon. cant even answer a question.

in the US perhaps, but look at Africa, you moving there anytime soon?! uh oh did i just poke a hole in your theory?!

level of education is a fallacy of logic, shouldn't matter, measure my words and you'll see i'm right

There is a consensus in the science of genetics that "race" has no biological reality.
If it did then black people from central Africa would have the same genetic traits as black people from Australia, and they don't.

And white people from Ireland would have the same genetic traits as white people from Eastern Russia, and they don't.

But people still make choices based upon what they think race means.

So basically race doesn't exist, but racists still do. Because they're idiots who don't know how to science.

You're welcome.

race = breeds, there are breeds better suited for survival. that is scientific fact. humans are not outside of that fact. this is proven by science. one breed will dominate another

>measure my words and you'll see i'm right

thats the problem user. your words arent worth shit. thats why I wanted to know your level of education.

you speak with all the certainty of a fool.

race means a lot more than just skin colour you moron

What he said: >729737514▶

my only claim is humans have separate breeds and one breed will have better characteristics suited for survival than another. why are humans outside the reality of scientific fact?

We already do.
Whites and Asians already had civilised cultures thousands of years ago.
Niggers are still killing each other frequently to this day (just look at the Chicago murder rates)
Whites (and Asians) clearly are better than Niggers

Yes, as a concept.

Race is basically a set of phenotypical traits. And boundaries between races are defined statistically.

Concepts like race are useful, but using any classification out of context makes you an idiot.

Africans were invaded by white people in a relatively short time in History, they stole the majority of the wealth (gold, silver, etc); what wealth do they have to make deals with other countries? Do you think they have the enough amount of money to afford an excellent education? Or an excellent environment?

quads confirms.

>my only claim is humans have separate breeds and one breed will have better characteristics suited for survival than another.

ok then, then why is "the white race dying" (according to people like you) if they are better fit for survival?

Africans sold their own kind to the whites. SOLD THEIR OWN KIND after territory wars!!! this is fact! uh oh did i just dodge your bullet?! i think i did.

Czech'd

Because he was talking about blacks, you bigot!

From the way he sounds, he starts BBC threads every 15 minutes.

The differences are pretty insignificant, and the mental differences are so hard to distinguish from cultural differences that I don't think it's worth making a fuss over which ones might be inherently better.

I didn't know all Africans live to the age of 154.

So how old is every white person? 1000? 5000?

im not an SJW. but the fact is: you dont need to be smart to reproduce and propagate your genes.

matter of fact, as I stated before, dumb people reproduce more than smart people. so anyone stating that white people are better fit for survival using the Darwinian model needs to completely reframe and re-work their argument.

i could even help you do it if you'd like, because apparently, racists are just as fucking dumb as the niggers they hate.

>which is really really really ironic.

im sorry but its clear the white breed is superior, why do you think there's so many "uh oh white boi" "we was kangs" threads? cause the black breed wants to stay pure black and the white breed wants to stay pure white cause we are separate breeds. do you want a mutt? or a pure breed greyhound? pure breed!!! breed with your breed.

There was no option if they wanted a little wealth to try to raise their countries, after all, the whites stole almost everything

cry me a river, the white breed flexed their muscle unapologetically and look what happened. blacks got taken advantage of. WHOOOPS. i guess 2000 years in a dessert isn't good for the mind. but what do i know

>guys keep it black and white
>pure breed greyhound
kek

woooweee. my keyboard is on fire. thanks for trying black bois

You know, if blacks had've made civilisations like the Asians and whites did, maybe they would have been able to fight off the invaders. But no, they were too busy building mud huts and discovering fire

right. too busy picking flees of each others skin

> i guess 2000 years in a dessert isn't good for the mind.

Yeah, like the Egipcians and their pyramids (which are a world wonder), and their Rosseta stone method they used to understand other language, and their knowledge about astrology (which were used to guide the pyramids in a constelation zone), and their use of coffins to prevent the expansion of germs via the corpses, yeah, the dessert isn´t good for the mind...

Stop being brainwashed by extreme leftwing politics:
>youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

Good documentary on a taboo topic if you're interested.

i know i stand on the right side of this topic. i will not apologize!

the Egyptians were smart enough to settle near a FUCKING WATER SOURCE you dumb NIGGERS. help yourselves for a change and think for a god damn second before you start fucking.

>There is a consensus in the science of genetics that "race" has no biological reality.
No, there's a consensus to refuse to study race, and to de-fund any departments or individuals who do.

>If it did then black people from central Africa would have the same genetic traits as black people from Australia, and they don't.
Wow, two physically-separated groups of individuals, who over time, express different genetic traits.

This is surely the result of something other than biology.

of course not goyim this person is identical to you

delete this. it is too true for some to handle!

>he is just like you, exactly the same. do not question it or you're racist

yes

F1, for example

Since the oldest human skeletons were found in Africa, that means that white people came from black people, and since Egypt is in Africa, it´s legit to think that Egypians were some of the sooner descendence

>you dont need to be smart to reproduce and propagate your genes
You need to be smart to drag humanity out of minute-to-minute battles for survival.

Nobody is saying that niggers and trailer trash can't fuck and have 10 kids, we're saying that it's by the efforts of clever white people that they can do that and not starve to death.

>so anyone stating that white people are better fit for survival using the Darwinian model needs to completely reframe and re-work their argument.
If every human on Earth thought in terms of survival and ruthless Darwin-esque competition, there would be an immediate race-war, and white people would win it.

The only people who could possibly arrange a non-aggression pact with whites would be East-Asians, everyone else wouldn't stand a chance.

kekus vult

Race doesn't really exist except beyond fantasy.

Humans are a species with various subspecies. As with other biological things. Being of the same species means they can interbreed, while being of different subspecies means they have some similar and some different traits.

Race beyond that considers extreme morphological differences. Humans, Elves, Aliens, Dwarves, whatever. But often, these can interbreed as well, so from a biological standpoint, they would all be of the same species. (Or the same Genus at least, with the hybrid likely infertile).

So race then would just be group we deem different. By culture, appearance, and personality, and would probably align fairly consistently with nationality.

the oldest humans had light skin and covered in thick hair, we lost our hair and that's when we darkened, but we were always light skinned, the dark skin was in response to loss of hair. its natural to be white skinned

same species but different breeds?! i think this user gets it. some breeds are better than others. i agree 100%

>white people would win it.

you mean the west?

yes. sure.

but what about the jews? am I smarter than you by default because I am jewish and jewish people disproportionately win more nobel prizes and control entire economic structures? am i?

look, being "white" is just an adaptation to your environment. there's nothing "superior: about it outside of that environment.

learn to science without prejudice and personal preferences brother.

Well there are multiple ways to reproduce, one of which is producing many offspring in the hopes that one would survive.

Perhaps it is an instinctual trait in the less intelligent.

Are Wolfs poodles because they can be bread with Huskys?

> not really

humans are group oriented. one individual being smarter doesn't make any difference. the white breed is as a group more intelligent and cunning than any other breed. blacks have already stated this just look at the comments they make here on Sup Forums.

>white devil
>white demon
>don't trust em

>Perhaps it is an instinctual trait in the less intelligent.

it doesnt matter. they reproduce more, proving the argument that whites are better fit to survive in darwinian terms.

>proving WRONG the argument that whites are better fit to survive in darwinian terms.

whites win the argument tonight. try again tomorrow?

Indeed, in fact, your post makes me think about dogs and how they relate to humans. Dogs have basically evolved alongside humans for almost as long as we have been around. They very much reflect a sort of caricature of what we are.

And while all dogs are dogs... you have golden retrievers, huskeys, great danes, shitzus, etc. All of them exhibit very similar traits (reactions to owner, food etc), while also exhibiting very different traits (some like pulling, some are bred as lapdogs, some have an instinctual nee to herd)

And some are stronger, some are smarter, and some are faster. But they are all still dogs.

>And some are stronger, some are smarter, and some are faster. BUT THEY ARE STILL DOGS.

you get it 100%. its not racism. im most certainly not a racist. this is about scientific fact. there are breeds of humans and some have different characteristics for survival than others. why can't we talk about this in public, in universities, in churches, in schools, its time to spread awareness of human breeds and the white master breed!

>but what about the jews?
They would, for their own survival, abandon Jewish identity. Modern-day Jews are biologically European.

>look, being "white" is just an adaptation to your environment. there's nothing "superior: about it outside of that environment.
The other adaptations to the Northern environment was learning how to stay warm, learning how to farm seasonally, learning how to create more intricate tools.

Blacks don't have lower IQs because they're black, they have lower IQs because for thousands of years their populations could get by fine by crafting everything out of mud, straw, and primitive plant fibres.

In fact, before African deforestation, they had enough excess to constantly war with each other. Some of Africa's most advanced tools before European colonization, were hand-held weapons of war. Spears with counter-balances, slings which took advantage of rotational input, etc.

See

>Blacks don't have lower IQs because they're black

this is a great quote. may i borrow it to counter the superficial racist argument that blacks are dumb because they are black?

why would you construct this straw man for us to take down so easily? you're only making our argument stronger!

I would first ask you, what is the best dog breed?

whichever survives, but we should be allowed to talk about which one survives and not silenced!

True, I have no qualms discussing it... but to me, they have all survived up to this point, in their own way.

Future survival would be just speculation, no?

>what is the best dog breed?

the best for what you stupid fuck.

>my brain hurts with your stupidity.

so I guess all scientific inquiry is just speculation. evolution is just mere speculation to you. you like science for everything except when it affects your sense of humanity, then you turn off. humans couldn't possibly be subject to the same qualifications as dogs, birds, and lizards could they? yes.. yes they can. oh no.

Actually, you hit the exact point as to *why* I asked the question. I was just avoiding coming out and saying it.

Science IS speculation. That is why most scientific findings are not considered guaranteed truth, but rather theories that have yet to be disproven,

So we treat them as truth until someone does so. Its a very common mentality in the scientific community, to help drive the desire for discovery.

he didn't understand, but i did answer your question

>whichever survives

and we should be allowed to talk about why each breed is better suited for survival, until then we cannot move foreword, the end of racephobia is the beginning of a strong human species. that's all i'm saying.

obviously...

you are deluded beyond hope.

stop watching Alex Jones.

WE

no one is arguing the existence of breeds, we just stop talking about breeds when we get to humans because it doesn't fit the narrative we're trying to push on our cultures. We want everyone to be the same. everyone is the same. its not true. why can't we talk about this in public?

"Breeds", but its not only about skin color, some mixed people and rarely some blacks can be pretty intelligent, most slavs are retards. But obviouslynit exists, thats why black people lived in mud huts till slavery saved them. Blacks just havent evolved as much as whites which is why theyre dumber and would still lIve with technology whites had for over 2000yrs if it wasnt for slavery. Thatsna
so why they look and act like monkeys (loud, violent animals) and smell bad

And this is coming from someone with south american and european blood whos hardly white

I can agree with that.
I am just hesitant to call white folks the "master breed". as there may be situations where another is more suited to survival that ourselves, and the future is not a certainty as to what situations we will be subjected to.

>We want everyone to be the same. everyone is the same. its not true.

this is true. but only at the individual level. get that through your thick head grandpa.

the truth hurts

Thats also why they act like.....***

>So we treat them as truth until someone does so.
Nobody has disproven the biological group component to human cognitive abilities.

you don't have to be hesitant. its just an opinion. you cannot be labeled as a racist anymore because race does not exist. speak your mind now. do you understand?

i'm glad to see a south american agreeing with me on this scientific fact. its hard to agree with truth that stands directly in the middle of your ideology. i get it trust me.

by the way i love all breeds and forms of humans. i think they are all special, unfortunately not all will survive forever and you will be missed but the species must survive and you may not be a part of that.

>i'm glad to see a south american agreeing with me on this scientific fact. i

this guy agrees with me so it must be true.

MFW

not my point at all. wow. i was personally elated by a south american agreeing with me given his unique perspective, was not implying his agreement implied infallibility on my part.

>was not implying his agreement implied infallibility on my part.

oh no?.....

>i'm glad to see a south american agreeing with me on this scientific fact.
>he agrees with me on scientific FACT.
>agrees.
>therefore...
>fact.

yeah, you were not implying that AT ALL!

I am leaving now. respect your breed and take pride in your breed!

have a great Wednesday. hopefully you'll see things a little differently from now on