Most overrated band. They don't even have a solid album

Most overrated band. They don't even have a solid album.

queen sucks shit

Queen I, Queen II, Sheer Heart Attack, A Night at the Opera, A Day at the Races, News of the World, Jazz, The Game, The Works, A Kind of Magic, The Miracle, Innuendo, and Made In Heaven are their only solid albums

Thatmemewithdeathgrips.jpg

There are more bad Queen songs than there are good ones but I unironically enjoy a lot of their songs. I unironically like albums like A Day at the Races, Sheer Heart Attack, A Night at the Opera, and Queen II.

They have some extremely good and influential singles. Queen 1, 2, and A Night at the Opera are solid albums imo. The rest are filler + singles + a few memorable tracks here and there

Basically this. I can name like 70 good songs but with the exception of the first four, their albums have too much garbage and filler. But they are amazing live and they have Freddy Mercury and Brian May.

Queen are a singles machine.

and I'm a dubs machine

Post albums you unironically rather listen too than Queens greatest hits.

i listened to their entire discog, and only their greatests hits is really good like wtf senpai.

they're more of a live band than a studio band u know what im sayin' y'all.
all around the world and don't go away is good fr tho - that album is way too long like what were they thinking haha cocaaainnee

A Night At The Opera is 10/10, one of the best albums of all time, but the rest are just good.

This is one of the best rock albums of the 70s. They were all downhill from here. Slowly in the 70s, then quickly in the 80s

You're entitled to your opinion but many will respectfully disagree with you.

I think Innuendo is solid from start to finish and so is Live Killers. (Plus the first three albums are GOAT!)

Mind you they lost me after Jazz but everything up to 1980 is GOAT.

you miserable failure

And John Deacon & Roger Taylor

A Night at the Opera is a great album despite the abomination that is "I'm in Love with My Car," and the other four of their first five albums each have at least three or four songs of note. After that, their albums tend to have one or two very good songs and a lot of really lazily conceived trash.

Then you get to the mid-'80s onward and it's like... what happened? The humor disappears, it's all replaced by bombast and drama, and the songs are all programmed synth trash that sounds like shit you'd hear at basketball games.

Not here.
Queen is such a mixed bag, man. One of rock's greatest singers and and one of the best guitarists who also still happens to be alive. And yet a huge chunk of what they wrote is generic soulless arena rock.
>the songs are all programmed synth trash that sounds like shit you'd hear at basketball games
/thread

Based John Deacon. Solid bass player, good songwriter in his own right. Only member of the band with a brain; did all the little things like accounting to help keep the band running. Only member not to participate in the shameful Queen + Paul Rodgers project, realizing that Freddie was one of the only vocalists you should never, ever try to replace. Probably the only member who truly valued Freddie's friendship and legacy in any deep, meaningful way.

I don't know man. I like Queen because I could listen to Freddy Mercury sing all day and the rest of the band sounds so fucking good at their instruments. A lot of bands here on Sup Forums have way better albums than Queen have ever made but they can't rock arenas like Queen on live aid so I'll let their mediocre albums slide. And they have pretty good songs.

you suck at listening, force a screwdriver in your ear

How do you people not like March of the Black Queen?

I'd honestly rather just listen to Zeppelin.
>One of rock's greatest singers
>one of the best guitarists who also still happens to be alive
>filled arenas
>prog tracks are better
>thieving bastards
>thankfully died before the synth shit era fully took off

psh i'm the real dubs machine faggot