Why do biracial people often come out like attractive angels?

Why do biracial people often come out like attractive angels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7FkXH0F-rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genetic diversity.
But I think that most examples of what you have just posted are mostly white with a small amount of other non-white genetics.

*Superior race is German Japanese 50/50 hybrid.

they come out as smelly niggers with shit rubbed in

Hahaha that's pure propaganda. They are trying to sell you racial diversity with mixed mannequin. You know they are not all like that.

Well yes you are right about the anti-white propaganda , but there are very attractive european and african mixes , but I would say that the vast majority of hot mixed chicks are mostly white with a bit of black.

They are obviously not all like that, I'm just saying general, when someone is noticeably mixed, they usually also happen to look attractive

>generic latina
'biracial'

Yeah , not bad at all , but that is just my opinion.

I wouldn't call her a 10/10 , but I would get hard for entry easily.

I really like the look of Jessica Parker Kennedy

Agreed. Asian/white hybrids... I challenge someone to find one who ISN'T hot

I believe that there is an anti-white movement coming from some controlling force , but I would marry this woman in a heart beat.

probably half Afro Caribbean and half English/Irish. just looked it up a Trinidadian mother of Indian and Portuguese descent, and a French-Martiniquan father who was a dentist.[2][4]
The family moved to Ireland when she was nine years old

I am yet to IRL meet a european/asian mixed woman that doesn't make me a little bit hard in my pants.

Latinas are of mixed race, user.

Hapa

tent in my pants

>Hahaha that's pure propaganda

le edge

probably thinks that police officers in the US target black people to shoot , just because black peoples skin is black and has nothing to do with behaviour or likelyhood of criminality.

I'm a white male and for the master race: some of you are the most insecure faggots I've ever encountered.

Anyone else want to fuck this biracial ??

have fun going extinct, faggot.

trashy

Mixed goddess

half asian half white is usually good but what's better in my experience is 1/4 asian, ie. white father, half asian mother, as long as both parents are attractive/have good genes. usually enough non-asian genes to cancel out the complete lack of ass and boyish figure that asian girls often have.

Don't forget the Asian/white biracial men who are superior to you in intelligence and looks

Stop comparing me to an ape user, c'mon we're going for a cycle.

KEK

Go on a scavenger hunt to find an unattractive biracial, as if it disproves my point that mixed people are more attractive IN GENERAL

Stay bitter, friend

Finnish/Indonesian here
I look like a chink

but they have small penis?

oh I agree. When I made a reference to user it was aimed at user in general. I would pound shanaze with every millimeter of my micro cock like my life depended on it.

Eh, surgery will reach a point soon to where it will be an easy fix

So, like a regular finnish?

Every mixed girl I've been with was fucking beautiful. However, I will say I still prefer pure white overall.

post more mixed grills!

A truth whites can't handle.

Strange , seems blacks cling to part blacks and whites discard them.

Blacks arn't proud enough of blackness to claim true blacks as their beauty standard champions, they have to have a part black.

You tell me op

white with a dash of black. 90% Caucasian/10%black.

no

yup

>very attractive european and african mixes
which are dependent on both parents being generally attractive to begin with.
attractive parents tend to have attractive children, race mixing is itself not a positive factor in producing attractive offspring.

They don't. It's just Photoshop and propaganda.

been a while since the last time i saw this gif, nice

'Hey Liz, have you got any Irish in you?' 'No, user, I did move there....' 'Do you want some Irish in you?'

>Chinese
>Indian
what
do
you
think?

Actually I've noticed that even if both parents are unattractive, interracial couples tend to produce oddly attractive kids. In high school I swear to god she was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, and her mom was Filipino I think and was ugly as fuck. Idk what the dad looked like, but I assume he was ugly too, in order to settle with that. I know she was half white

Holy Christ! Perfection!

You probably don't do enough biology in American schools but you're wrong, there is such a thing as hybrid vigour.

she isn't ugly . but I wouldn't willingly fuck her.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7FkXH0F-rw

Fair enough. She's got a godly ass though.

Would dilute my race with. Her Chinese pussy would grip my cock, like a warm, friendly hand. Her cunt could probably cave in a lead pipe. 10/10.

When you get a son who is mix asain
He is likely to have
1.no chin
2.small waist
3.short
4.asain eyes
5.no broad shoulder
6.small dick likely

hah, good niche choice there user. assuming you're also a britfag?

I reckon there's a pretty solid chance he'd still have a chin

Hmmm i bet her pussy's an innie. Yeah, she'd probably scream out your name, user.

Our Lord and Saviour Elliot Rodger is one.

TFW 5'7 Bruce Lee has a son who was 6'0, had a better chin, bandroad shoulders, and was better-looking

Hybrid vigour

*broad, not bandroad

yeah from Kent. Greetings to you fellow bong!

Moral of the story is sex is sex, and the kid may be beautiful or butt ugly despite how narrow or wide the genetic mixing

Unfortunately there is an anti white bias right now, and (in the USA at least) it's spearheaded by prominent members that identify as liberal/democratic, keep an eye on the soon-to-be disaster that is the "science march"

And what did he do in the end?
> suicide

because only people who look nearly the same and has very close genetic code can make beautiful and intelligent kids right ?
well when this is true and genetics work like this why we don't legalize incest then ?
the kids must be gods......

Have you ever seen any guy who is mixed Asian, or are you just a bitter neckbeard?

This

You should get out more often

This. 90% of the people who are biracial usually turn out butt ugly, mostly if they have african/abbo blood. The 10% are usually 50% white
Hard to be attractive without whitey genes

If race mixing guaranteed hot children then latinos would all be tall and handsome.

You think i'm being serious?

*Slow clap*
*Genuine truth

d0h , don't try to back track now bud

Well. You're not completely wrong.

You are right my dad is a 186 cm white man and my mom is 163 cm lantio
And i came out as 180 cm
mix.

'so user, please tell me about your computer'

>> I've never left my backwater town with a population of 150