Should I suck a 60year old man's dick tonight...

Should I suck a 60year old man's dick tonight? Ive sucked him off 5 times all of which i liked but after i got home i regreted all of it. I have a cold and im dizzy but i want to taste his dick again even tho i will regret it. Last time i did it was september 2016

Not really

>Should I suck a 60year old man's dick tonight?
i guess it depends what it costs you to do it

Not unless you're getting paid.

>. I have a cold and im dizzy but i want to taste his dick again even tho i will regret it.

save him the AIDS risk, your mouth might be having cuts

Nothing much he isnt gross his dick is shaven and it doesnt smell bad the only thing is that his precum is really saly

>Should I suck a 60year old man's dick
Why not OP, why not???

I dont have aids or mouth cuts but i feel off and my head is dizzy

user or femanon?

No, suck mine instead.

user :D

go 5 it

i also thought the image was an anal prolapse

Do it. Suck the absolute fucking shit out of that old mans dick. Hell, suck it twice tonight.

what the fuck? lmao

Ye sorry for the basic image

Fucking fag

>Ive sucked him off 5 times all of which i liked
since you're already a fgt just go for it. better to regret having some fun than regret not having long after

Im training on his dick last time i managed to derpthroat his dick for half a minute with my chin hitting his balls it was so fun

Wait until he is right about to cum, then go to town on that shit, and don't stop sucking until he has nutted a second time in your mouth. Make it your goal to make it happen ASAP.

I met a nice old man at the gym. He was 61 when I met him. We always talked and sometimes spotted eachother at the gym. Then one day he comes in and he's less chatty. This continues for about a month until I ask if he's ok. He starts to cry a little apologizes and says his wife recently died. I felt real bad for him. I offered to come make him dinner and talk to him he accepted. We had dinner yet nice a week for awhile when one day as I served him I leaned in and kissed him. One thing lead to another and I blew him at the table. He must have been back up because he let out a river of cum lol. After that we started to have sex when I came over for dinner. I still see him and tell my bad it's my step father. We still have sex I feel like he needs it. Sometimes both of them cum in me in the same day. I know it's wrong but I love it.

The only thing stopping me is my damn cold cuz i dont want to puke on him

Will you take pics homie?

Of me puking on him or his cock. Btw i have terrible gag reflex its realy hard for me to fight it but when horny i can do it.

Will that make him addicted to my throat

Where do you live buddy

Well, if somebody did that to you, wouldnt you be addicted?

You have a point

I found this guy on gay hook up site and ive blown him in the car. He wants to fuck me bareback but im scared of aids

Suck that cock like you love it. Make me proud user.

>scared of aids
Pussy

Pussy dude im 19 if i get aids now my life would be ruined

As a general rule of thumb, regardless of your age, if you acquire AIDS your LIFE IS ALREADY RUINED

Will do. Im going ti catch some sleep now and if I feel better i will disolve that dick otherwise i will bob on it tommorow

This guy knows where it's at

If he is the type to get really sensitive after he cums, be sure to show him no mercy when you suck it.

Post a face pic

I'm an older dude and I'd really appreciate getting blown by a younger dude. All I can find is guys 50-90 that will blow me. I'm sure he'd appreciate the effort.

where do you live? how big is your cock?

Oh well I'm gay. Or a boy but hook up with older men is ok for everyone:)

Well im 19 but i look younger and he is in mid 60s so he is having fun with a little twink boy on his dick for sure

Not gay* lol oops

Is he the kind that gets super sensitive when they cum?

He is sensitive but not that much he likes hitting my face pinching my nipples choking me and spits on me. Also he likes sloppy bj like literaly pool of spit under him after i finnish and he insists of me swallowing every time if i dont i have to open my mouth and take his spits. I know its kinda strange but i got used to it since sex with my ex gf was pretty vanilla and i sucked my first dick out of anger

Rate my dick guys?

god damn. would let you suck my dick any day thats for sure.

Op here. I would like a shaven picture and where do you live

Dubai, can't shave yet unfortunately

where do you live OP

Thats a compliment :). I like his grin when i moan and slurp its so satisfying seeing him smile when i suck him sometimes he likes to hit my eyes with his dick or (since i suck him off on the backseat) he positions me so my head is stuck on one place and i cant move and abuses me a little but he never goes beyond the boundry

Bulgaria

I can certainly say I would have had you suck my cock more than 5 times. Perhaps 5 times in one sitting.

Post a pic of your armpits?

This.