How often can you do MDMA?

How often can you do MDMA?

do not do it more than once/twice a month dude

don't fuck your life up

It is advisable to wait 3 months. But don't do it more than once a month because you're draining serotonin.

The general rule of thumb is 3 months but 6 weeks is an acceptable minimum. Just remember if you abuse it our bodies can take the damage now, but you might have a liver problem down the track or something.

i do it every weekend and im totally fine

>implications were made

Anyone got some coke up in this bitch???

I did a 4 day bender on this shit on the last day also dropped acid
I basically dried my entire bodily fluids and did not eat for best part of the week
It's insane personally I will not have that shit again and advise you to leave well alone

My friend was the same, now he cant produce serotonin and is clinically depressed. You play with fire...

if you wanna keep it as amazing as everyones first time on mdma is, i would recommend doing it no more than 5 times a year, assuming equal breaks. if you dont care about that id say1-3 times a month depending on dose

>How often can you do MDMA?

I heard once a month because you will lose all your endorphines at once and the replenishment takes about one month.

Research about this shit is highly restricted because it would disadvantage pharmaceutical companies if it progressed and derivatives were created. As best as anyone can figure it out you can do it every other week without building up much of a tolerance, but if you continue that pattern for six months it will definitely lead to increased depression for a couple years. It wouldn't make a healthy person suicidal, but it'll push a suicidal person off the edge and make a healthy person a little less happy.

Average dose for beginners is 100mg, average dose for others is 120-150mg. 200mg for rare, special occasions is acceptable, but 250mg and beyond is where just a single dose can damage the brain's receptors a little bit.

All of these dosages vary by weight because of the volume of blood in your body. Take magnesium and potassium every day the prior week, or just drink a lot of powerade. Muscle cramps are indicative that your body is low on those electrolytes.

Happy rolling.

not if you eat tryptophane heavy foods or take a supplement like 5-htp, that stuff gets you serotonin back up in about 2 hours

Should probably mention using 5-htp and mdma at the same time or within a close timespan is very dangerous and can be fatal.

can you link to some piece of information that backs this up?
has only helped me so far using it the day after

2nd this.

Don't see how that's possible...

Thought it was more ~300mg than ~250mg to cause permanent damage through one dose but other than that this user knows his shit, listen to him

once a month max. But I take it 2-3 times a year, makes it more special, and the high more intense.

Nah this user is right in a way, it's that taking 5-htp while taking mdma will lead to more serotonin uptake due to more serotonin being available in a sense so more possible damage
Just take less mdma if you somehow HAVE to take 5-htp
However I swear a study I read had a note about mdma and 5-htp use but I can't remember it, if any anons know what I'm on about it'd be nice to know

This guy is basically correct, it depends a lot from person to person when rolling week after week for say 2 months. I did it myself many times along with my friends and no harm was done and we're talking about here about apparently bigger doses ( 200-300mg ) per roll, while I know people doing twice that much and still being fine. What's mostly important is that you do not rely on MDMA to achieve happiness or satisfaction because without it, obviously, you will feel like shit and I'd recommend such people to stay away from it because it will lead to bad things most likely. On the opposite side, if you're generally a happy and energetic person seeking for even more, you should have no worries.

Another important thing is that you make sure your product is actually MDMA and it can't get any more pure than 84% in order for it to be consumable with our petty, human bodies. If it were any more "purer" than that, it'd be in the form of an oil basically, while when it's 84% and below it's crystalline and can be broken down when it's consumed.

Eating properly, working out and using your brain besides figuring out when you'll get fucked up is all you need in order to keep on rolling without any side effects.

My rolls today are equally good as they used to be 5 years ago so I guess I can make a valid point that tolerance does not build up unless you're a complete fuckwit using the substance carelessly. If you do that you deserve whatever may come.

Take it from someone who has brain damage from MDMA abuse... Less is more.

Your friend is depressed cause his life is worthless and pointless. not cause of some molly.
You know how many DJs do extasy every night and they arent depressed cause their lives are awesome and have meaning.

What are the symptoms of your brain damage?

Fantasyposting on a korean cartoon forum

Rule of thumb is once every 3 months. Your mileage may vary.

Keep in mind that MDMA is LITERALLY neurotoxic.

I was banging 2 or so grams daily for about 3 months. Sometime up to 4g. This was 4 years ago. I still get head zaps, it's some serotonin up take issue. My mood is still so unstable. I'm fine then depressed for a few hours then manic then fine. I was never like this before the addiction. All I do now is smoke pot, nothing harder. It sounds extreme but it's not like I set out to be a junkie for short part of my life. Just got caught up. Lucky I got away on my own before I fucked up my life

jesus christ, wtf was up with your dosing

This.

I like to lie on imageboards for attention.

Just needed more and more to feel something.

Is there a way to naturally stimulate serotonin production?

I'm amazed that you are able the function the way you do. That dosage and frequence of use is just insane, and it sure as hell has caused massive and unrepairable damage to your brain.

For what reason did you do it? Were you just too stupid to research anything?

Stupid is a good way to put it. But I knew. Was a very low point in my life. Was "working" for my supply so it's not like it cut into my money.

By having a healthy diet and excercising. If you have low levels, for whatever reason, you can also eat some L-Tryptohan to ease the imbalance.

I shared 2g over a single night with a friend once (after lots of heavy drinking) and woke up hallucinating spiders everywhere. This stopped after 4-6 hours but still:

>Couldn't sleep for two days due to head zaps waking me up and very intense/unpleasant dreams
>Regular (2-3 times a week) sleep paralysis for the best part of 8 months.

Now I do it once or twice a year with my girlfriend tops, and never more than 150mg, weighed out on a mm scale and reagent tested.

Some lessons have to be learned the hard way I guess. Stay safe guys!

4-6 weeks. you can speed up the recover process by drinking gatorade and keeping up vitamins.

Holy shit, there are some dudes here that actually
know what the fuck they are talking about!

As said.
Be safe with that shit or you end up like this guys friend.

My advice is the same just do it once every
couple months and I would be very cautious
going more than 2 days, in fact 1 day is all
it should be. Its great stuff but the consequences can be dire, your body doesn't
have a supply that can be tapped into on those
levels.

Man the sleep paralysis is horrible!

you should be fine but the drug effect diminishes every time you do concecutively

Twice a month is already way too often.

I did pills for 10 weekends over 4 months a few years ago and towards the last night, they didn't do much other than make me sluggish and tired. I've only done mdma a few times after that, two of which was some of the best expriences I've had.. and a few that did fuck all.

That's a mistake I made even knowing you should wait at the very least (imo) one month before doing it again. To be 100% safe I believe 3 months is the longest you need to wait.

Haven't done it in over 2 years now because I'm on antidepressants. Partly probably because of my 4 months party-binge.

Hope that helps OP.

did this for a couple of years and nothing major happend.
im sometimes depressed but that runs in the family, most is on anti depressants, not me though i just smoke alot of weed, thats always been my favorite drug.

I knew a guy that would take 6-10 caps every weekend. cunt use to sit there all kinds of fucked up. his whole body would twitch and looked like he was possessed. or had cerebral palsy.

took some shrooms with a gut once who just placed himself infront of a mirror and sat there 8 hours straight, he ended up having a major drool stain on his pants.

On 84% purity;
1MG a day max, a session can last more then a day, no longer then a weekend
6 weeks until the shit is out of your body, 12 weeks for built up tolerance to didsappear
>Source
Professional Dutch person

>1mg
I meant 1g

It gets better. the brain >>>does

fuck,,,, yeah this guy used it like just sit there fucking twitching chewing his gums and shit.... its fucked don't know why the fuck would you do that.

3 Months is the maximum wait, it's the minimum wait!

Taking it with alcohol would have made you need a huge dose to have any effect. Do 1/4 of that after no booze for two days next time.

i took some pills once that made me sit and draw for the next 6-7 hours, had too get a massage too straighten my back afterwards it was just stuck, but the paper and pens just spoke to me.
people found new images everytime they saw it untill the day i spilled a cup of coffee on it.

i heard grapefruit juice is what you drink before taking.... to really fuck you up. never tried it anyone have?

Share source on where I can buy pure MDMA. Tried it a few times, completely pure. Only 1 side effect, jaw clenching. Other than that, it was perfection. The best feeling of my life. I felt like I was having an orgasm without stimulation. It tasted terrible, we took it out of the capsules and let it dissolve under our tongues.

I think you misunderstand. 3 months is the minimum wait to be 100% safe. It's normally not a problem to do it once every 2 months for example, but some people might experience bad side effects.

People who do it more often should be more experienced users who knows their own body, eats healthy and exercise outside of their raves.

Last but least, everybody works differently.

Don't Listen to this faggots. You can do it pretty much all the time. Just wait for like a day or to so you'll be fine. Consumed like this at least for 2 years or so.

I've heard a lot about vitamin C and drugs. I don't know if said combo with mdma is an urban legend or not. But I did some 4-Aco-DMT the other weekend. I drank a litre of some sort of orange juice and it kinda killed my trip a little. Not sure if it was a coincident or not.

It's already pretty pure when you buy it - MDMA HCl has to be 96-97% before it will start to crystallise.
If you want it even purer than that, google "acetone wash MDMA".
As for where to get it.. where abouts in the UK are you?

Grapefruit juice inhibits the hepatic enzyme CYP3A4.. which is not really involved in the MDMA of metabolism (at least not as much as 2D6). I doubt taking grapefruit juice would do anything.

How can you assume user is from the UK?

Vitamin C is for psychedelics, do some research.

>mdma, where you take perfectly good meth, and fuck it up by undergoing another chemical reaction

>I slammed an 8 ball every fucking day
Jesus Christ user. Of course you'd fucking have brain damage from that much shit

>Implying MDMA is made from methamphetamine.

Well, innit?

Nope.

You can make MDMA from P2P or similar, but its not all that common.
Most MDMA comes from safrole.

I've gotta ask, what makes you say meth is better than MDMA? I've never tried meth mind..

I've never tried x. I just love meth and wouldn't want to see any go to waste. I was mistaken in that similar chemical structure was evidence of one being derivative of the other. What one hears through the grapevine in the drug world

So basically you're an addict talking out of your own ass.

so, you really are retarded?

Former addict

Glad you managed to kick the habbit. How many teeth do you have left?

about 2/3rds of them. been losing them since long before i ever did drugs.