Dark Souls III

Dark Souls III

Yo, Someone come help me defeat the Soul Of Cinder. Nigga keeps whooping my titties.

Im playing on PS4
Password to join will be "kmpls"

>inb4 git gud

Turn it off. Throw it out the window. Get it on PC. I'll help you.

I recently sold me PC cos my buddies don't want or have a PC plus it was getting costly you know replacing the hardware etc

Holy fuck what level? I'm on playthrough number 13 and we make a game out of killing that fucker alone.
>Do you need help?
>Nah, i'll just backpedal and throw lightning
>Do you need help?
>Nah, i'll just use the crossbow and the 198 bolts I have for it while backpedaling
Protip: Backpedal

You on PS4? Dude just come help. I appreciate the hints an tips just come help.

Is it your first playthrough?
>If yes
Kys beat him alone you weak fuck
>If no
Kys beat him alone you weak fuck

>Computer players so elitist that they won't even try to help unless you're also intoxicated by your own flatulence.
>Console players mock you but throw in a conceptual tip without the offer to help (even though same system)

I was going to start a system war but both groups are terrible people. Nevermind.

Thats the Darksouls Fanbase for you

I would kms just don't want my mum to be sad yano

he has the same mechanics as as gwynn in stage 2, Ergo parry that bitch to hell. Hes a bit harder for me on stage 1, but as the guy above said, backpedal and throw lightning. Dark sorceries rek him too in both stages. also, I had a lot more problems with dark shrine gundyr(sort of reminds me of fume knight in DS2, which was a fucking nightmare on first play through).

Im on PC, i would gladly help if i was ps4

Fine, I'll hop on. No promises until i'm warmed up though.
kmpls
I'll be at the bottom of the hill.
Optimally you swap out the hits so that soul of cinder targets a new player every few impacts. He just stands around in the middle hopping back and forth or sending out magic because lolmagic. I'll try to stand on the opposite side from you. FYI
wait a few or go without me if you find someone else I'll wait around for about 15 min. Have to put on clothes because I'm on the can atm. BRT

git gud lad, soul of cinder isn't even the hardest boss

beat that nigga on NG+ on first try

Cahmpion Gundyr is a bitch in his second stage if you run a tank with greatsword and greatshield. You barely have time to get one strike on him before he fucks your shit up

I don't have enough points in intelligence or faith for that stuff. I can't afford it either. I'm running a STR DEX shield and broadsword build.

Ok password is set I'm waiting for your summon sign brother

STR DEX all the way
>MAgic is gay anyways

Yeah man fuck magic

After playing my first ever souls game as a mage I have to agree. Too easy; No fun.
Sword and Board all the way. No parries, either. Every single fight has to be a bare knuckle brawl to the death. Good times.

2 min
ImNotTheFBI

Dark souls name
(MyHelmetBlindsMe)

I also would like to jolly cooperation

Psn is muownline

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over having to buy a PS4 Pro to get a decent frame rate.

Pff qualityfags everywhere. my Favourite build was pyro in all 3 DS games, I dont even know why anyone would not do a mage build. You have all kinds of awesome weapons that need no stats above the req and still cleans house easy in both PVE and PVP. Chaos Astora greatsword with pyro(or any magic build, Thank you based miyazaki for S scaling) is godlike in most situations aside from people actively running away from you in pvp, which is good for your magic.

Would have helped if I had it on PS4. Just pay attention to attack patterns, You'll kill him eventually.

Put in the password an feel free to join bro

We did it Reddit!

OP here

Me and ImNotTheFBI did it. Took about 2 mins or less pretty good tbh thanks user

I didn't even bring the right flasks, lol.
You did well!
GLHF

I did do pretty good didnt i ;)

I wonder what argument PCfags will resort to when consoles are both cheaper (because of loldemand) and at the same hardware level (because of loldiminishing hardware returns)
Will they switch for that efficiency of spending power? Will they keep burning dollars in the name of triangles? The world fascinates me.

i had that problem but then i got gud

Hey are you still doing this now? I can help you

Don't worry I'm gud now

I can't write my papers, pirate my movies or work on my PS4 assist. My excuse will be I'm not a child buying expensive toys.

What's your PSN? I'll add you but I won't have a chance to help you till Friday afternoon (Sydney Aus time) if you're still stuck.

Nah we did it in like 120 seconds but I'm in NG+ now if you wanna come fuck around with me

>buy a keyboard
Your work is the only thing I doubt you can really do on a ps4. I bet you could if your work doesn't use a niche program.

It's okay bro i did it thanks

For reference on the difference between new games, I just tried it with 4 people and lost at around 10% health left.
-ImNotTheFBI
It lasted about 210 seconds.
2k damage is equivalent to about 2% of the total HP

Cinder does about 800+ per swing, too (an estimation based on the video i'm watching of me fail this fight).

Well shit i only do 419 right weapon damage

You are a qualityfag.
You're a qualityfag if you pick something (a weapon [pyro]) based on its qualifications (Damage, range, type) rather than some arbitrary point like weapon shape or memes.
>Not using the broadsword and a greatshield because you're the wall and you embody the wall in all of its wallishness
become the wall faggot
none shall pass
>Black Iron greatshield pyrofags git rekt

Pyro is for min/maxing faggots like yourself