What's does sticking your penis in a girls poophole feel like?

What's does sticking your penis in a girls poophole feel like?

No idea. Only time it happened was when drunk. Slammed it into the wrong hole by mistake. She definitely remembers, I do not.

It feels like you put your dick in an asshole

It feels like fucking shit

Good

Heaven

Basically feels like wedging your dick between a slightly tighter vagina

About the same as putting it in a guys ass.

Odd, really not as pleasurable feeling then fucking normally. It's really all psychological because you know she is in pain and shit to pleasure you and thats just hot

It feels really tight... and when done right, really smooth

how does it feel in comparison to putting your dick in a vagina? I've only ever put it in vag + mouth

Basically like being gay but with a really good excuse

Shitty

Tight entry and a lot loose after

anal only hurts if she isn't prepared...

pure feeling-wise vag feels better imo. as mentioned above ass is more of a psychological thing.

Like salty coins and milk

Never understood why so many dudes are into fucking girls in the butt, but they balk at the idea of fucking other dudes.
It literally feels the same.

I stick shit up my own ass and even if I am prepare that shit still hurts. Being hurt during sex isn't necessarily bad. Unless this bitch is a ultra whore or you have a pencil dick there is going to be some pain

Just keep posting more like that.

I fap with a pretty strong grip so often I feel like the vag is too loose. hoped anal my help in terms of better feeling but I guess I gotta try it for myself

Feels like being back in prison

rolling for singles

SINGLE GET!!!

its rly tight. good tho if you both are into it :) it gets rly loose if she relaxes and everything i ok :)

Rolling for dubs...

nice

It hurts like crazy at first then it hurts a lot less when its in. Also if you push out at the same time that he is going in it makes it a little easier. Most of my friends do it until they are ready for sex in the vaj

rolling for trips

rolling for trips.

exactly like sticking it in a dude's poophole

rolling trips fuck yeah

feels great op and my gf loves it

Literally

So if she is brand new or atleast pretty new and doesn't do it to herself often is pretty tight, but it goes away very fast.

trips get

Pretyy much this

It's a novelty really, i prefer normal sex

rolling for trips...

Like fucking a Taco

trips get!

Its sticking your dick in a warm hole where you feel a meat ring around your cock...it is pretty much psychological with a little dirty smell

333 GET!!!

333 FUCKING GET!!!

Are you a fucking 14 year old girl at a catholic school or something?

we try to buttfuck in every one of her family's beds

THIS

Love fucking chicks in the ass compared to pussy, but only if they don't get shit on my dick

>little dirty smell
This

fugg

Check for hemorrhoids.

like fucking a bag of sand

Itt people who never had anal before. Anal for a guy feels about the same. For a girl that shit is cash. My wife loves riding me in her ass

Fucking your mother and any other milf should feel the same, but you know it's got a big difference

tighter than a vagoo so it's pretty nice.

I am sure fucking a goat in the ass would feel pretty similiar too. But its just baffles me why people who like chick and man ass dont want to fuck more goats.

You need to exchange some of your belly to your girls ass

555 get

It feels like pussy but worse. Like if Vag was something you could buy at the store, anal would-be like the Wal Mart Great Value brand - not as good, but it'll do. Also you might poke a turd.

TRIPS GET 555

I have a below 5 inch cock is it worth even trying to fuck someone up the arse?

beer bellies are a terrible thing :^) its not too bad tho, im 6' 150lb, shes 5'2 105

Like a tighter dryer vagina

Yes

666 get

exactly then its worth it. no things such as 'it hurts' or 'its too big, stop'

It may be the only way for you.

Probably more of a chance because it won't hurt her as much then an average mans would

777 GET!!!

777 GET now!!!

off by 2 FUCK!!!

How so

I prefer anal when fucking a some chicks because something about the angle of some chicks holes makes it better....

888 GET!!!

999 GET

999 GET!!!

999 GET NOW!!!

Anal sex is best sex when she gapes her pussy for you

999 GET FUCK

It feels pretty different from fucking a pussy. A pussy grips your dick from top to bottom, and is tight along your whole shaft. An asshole is just tight around the anus itself, so it feels like a ring moving up and down your dick.

It's like the difference between jerking off with two fingers, versus jerking off with your whole hand.

My wife and I enjoy anal, but it's a "every now and then" thing. In my opinion, it doesn't feel as good as a pussy. It's enjoyable as a treat every now and then because it's dirty and taboo, and it's hot to see her being submissive with my dick in her ass, but it's not worth doing often, since her pussy feels a lot better.

Never understood why so many dudes are into kissing girls, but they balk at the idea of kissing other dudes.
It literally feels the same.

Good Anal
>Everyone's on the same page
>Lube
>Don't just ram it at first
>BREATH; FUCKING DEEP BRETH
>^helps with relaxing the muscles
>PRO TIP: For first time, let her be on top.

Bad Anal
>You're smart enough to figure this out

>>You're smart enough to figure this out
No anal :D

This guy knows his shit. Let her be on top at first and let her ease it in

its grittier than I expected

Also. Enemas, not expensive.

/thread

easiest way to find out is to get a fat chick into bed. may be a bit stinky but she'll let you in every hole because no self-esteem.

It is paradise.

The feeling of my manhood with her little pink love ring around it is freaking amazing.

"im a semi virgin and have no clue, yeah the end of the colon is almost always filled with a turd, huehue."

All these beta cocksucking faggots here...

When you want the asshole you TAKE the asshole. Stop being such pussies

case in point: motherless com / 0F732CC

10% tighter
3 degrees warmer
15 extra muscles

>>Lube

Kek, my dick is so small I don't have have to use lube for anal with my wife, juts a tiny bit of spit

MFW i'm not joking :(

Be the asshole.

Well, nice to hear from mr rapist...

Underrated

Damn bro. I have to use lube everytime we have any sorta sex but ass sex with just spit? How is her asshole not a bloody mess?

Basically you think you're doing it for yourself, and you kind of are in a way, but you're basically doing it for her. If she hates it, you'll probably feel like a real dickhead. If she likes it, it'll be the most ridiculously filthy and incredible thing ever. Physically it doesn't feel like much - it's tight at the entrance but otherwise not that sensational, her pussy is much, much nicer to fuck. But mentally, if she gets into it, it's absolute fucking chaos.