You have 5 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys

You have 5 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys.
>protip: You can't.

um... hold on.. I know this...

five guys?

...shit.

Jackie Chan

Burger Kings
I like five guys but their food is too salty

Whataburger.

/thread

I feel like everyone in my town is retarded.
They all say that this local burger place, Boise Fry Company, is the best.
I've tried it multiple times.
Different burgers (traditional, Buffalo, different toppings). Different types of fries (russet, Yukon gold, sweet potato). Tried all their fry sauces (stupid shit I can't even describe).
Every time, it's bland, tasteless, hipster crap, and way too expensive. Like $20 for a burger and fries.
Then I go to Five Guys, and for $12 get more food than this fat dude can finish. And it's damn good.
And they even make better fry sauce. That's supposed to be an Idaho thing, and a national chain restaurant does it better.

Oh, and my family is retarded. They come from California, so they all gobble the In-N-Out knob, which is also trash compared to Five Guys.

Raising Canes

Prove me wrong
(You can't: PROTIP)

KFC

Pie 5

It's like Subway for pizza. Shit's so cash.

Chick-fil-A

Wendy's
>Great chili
>Savage Twitter account

>It's like Subway for pizza.
I've never been so easily dissuaded from ever trying something.

BuritoBoyZ or Priest Burger ;)

>KFC
Nigger detected

Hungry Jack's

Im not black. I just like their stuff.

Hot'n'Now

Burgers are just ok and the fries suck balls

I wouldn't consider Five Guys fast food...

A Seattle icon...

Where the fuck are all the shit tier in n out people

sleeping? in school? living life because who the fuck cares?

Six Guys

Five guys sucks ass

>be me
>want a mushroom and Swiss burger
>see five guys burger shop
>this might be a good place for a cheap burger
>mfw 4 guys working there
>already 4/5 and I just walked the fuck in
>do I get my 20% discount? No.
>"hey cunts, I wanna mushroom and Swiss burger"
>mfw "we don't have Swiss cheese"
>call them faggots and leave
>go to Qdoba and get a fatass burrito

McDonalds
Best fucking salads

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers or Street Burger will hold par to 5 Guys

Shake Shack my nigga

Chic Fil A
Tastes great with a side of liberal commie tears

McDonalds secret menu

McCallisters

McNigger is still best sandwich they have

Vegabaren.

So chicfila is only for authoritarian Nazis?

that one mexican cart in the parking lot of a random broken down gas station

>authoritarian nazi
No I'm simply a down-home country boy who praises Jesus's name and thinks everyone needs to either lighten the fuck up or grow some tougher skin. Politics is no reason to fucking bike-lock someone.

MCDONALDS AS FIVE GUYS IS SHIT

No contest

>lighten the fuck up

you can start with yourself.

>who praises Jesus

that's a yes on the authoritarian then
not getting that bike lock reference

I think it's when someone locks your bike up with their lock. they can't steal it, so they just prevent you from taking it home.

>implying
I'm simply exasperated with how agitators have blown this political cycle way out of acceptable bounds. Both sides need to sit down and get over it, its over.

thanks

Pic related now fuck off

I'm from straya so no five guys (as far as i know) But i'd have to say the chips from a joint called schnitz are pretty fucking grouse.

>Both sides need to sit down and get over it, its over.

nice try. no one forced you to bring up
>liberal commie tears

5 guys is overrated trash. Drown their fries in salt and their burgers aren't worth the price.

nonsense

mcdonalds is horrible, as is your taste

No not everyone believes in Christianity and I understand that. I don't appreciate others forcing their religion on me so I don't do it to others. Bike lock was where someone from antifa bashed someone over the head with a bike lock same day as antifa dreadlocks got hit in the forhead.
Its part of why I go, if observing the Sabbath upsets people so much they can go elsewhere.

>not wanted fries drown in salt
What are you, a faggot?

strawberry malted's are the shit

ThisOr Portilllo's

Fuck yea they are, and Shake Shack was nice enough to extend their franchises to the opposite coast unlike those "oh noes muh West Coast culture" fags over at In-n-Out.

Elevation burger, smash burger, larkburger, shit even shake shack makes a better burger, fudruckers, five guys has too much in their burgers beef has no taste thats why they load it with a shitload of condiments and plasticy cheese

Ayverdis kebap

overrated. people will refuse to see that.

factual

YES!

why ya been doing free propaganda to 5 fucking guys.

Badass Jack's

i met a truck driver at a bar who wouldn't shut the fuck up about portillo's. what's good there?

The Diner (in London or Southampton). Infinitely better than Five Guys and not overpriced.

>You have 5 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys.

Easy! Because Five Guys was the worst piece of shit burger that I have EVER had. Actually made me physically ill.

No one on the East Coast knows how to make a burger.

Jollibee

your mom. she is a great open restaurant, every niggas come into

Jollibee

IDK, I straight up haven't eaten meat in over a year, and when you do that it's like loosing an acquired taste. Like, remember when your first beer, when you were like 12, tasted like shit? That's meat for me now.

If I were going to try meat out again, What restaurant and what menu item should I go for? What's the best one? I'm not a vegetarian or anything, I'm just super broke.

Donor kebab

in-n-out

White Castle. Hands down.

try some wendys man they got cheap burgers

A&W got cheap deals too

you have a the rest of your life to stop being a fat lard ass waste of space.
>protip: you cant

also chick fil a

Puke.

I was thinking about splurging with my tax return. I've already got plans for it, Yearly frozen-vegetable and bean super stock to keep my stupid body moving and because the freezer uses less electricity that way. Home repair, Ram upgrade, Leaves around $50 free, So I was going to get the most decadent, addictive, likely-very-popular-in-Texas thing there is.

Agreed, so much salt.

we dont got much where i live so i cant tell ya what to get

we got wendys, mcdonalds, kfc, a&w and 4 pizza places

TACO BELL

>ram upgrade
I was wondering why user wasn't buying food.

Five guys is greedy as fuck. I literally drive to cali for work every 3 months and I hit every in n out along the way. Because I'm fuckin' Dean mothere fucking Winchester faggot.

Maccy Dee's

user knows what he's talkin about, that shits good

Jollibee

Yes

Jollibee Restaurant

All American Hamburger of Massapequa NY

Jollibee is the best

LOL!!111 U sed end thred u showed everybuddy whos da baws!!!!

Jollibee FTW

faek and ghey

Lotteria.
>won't cost you an arm and a leg, and the food isn't 3,000 calories per entree

Jollibee.
The others are just trash shitty food for niggas or mexican subhumans

Shake Shack. Easy.

I eat well enough. when you break down what your body actually needs it's actually super cheap. I eat mostly frozen brocoli and lima beans, great iron and fiber base and margarine to flavor them is pretty much my only satfat. dry beans are less than a dollar a pound, pissed easy to cook (literally just set the pot to boil, cover. and go play with yourself for like 3 hours) and have more useable protien than some meats by volume, and when I'm feeling a little indulent I chop the brocoli up and put in Mac and cheese. meats so expensive by contrast, and it's even slightly less vitamin dense, meaning you have to eat more before your brain will shut off the hunger response.

Just looked at their menu.
Fuck you.