Humiliate my little locked sissy cock wwyd to my wife? I will show her your replys

Humiliate my little locked sissy cock wwyd to my wife? I will show her your replys

Other urls found in this thread:

amaturetube.info/submit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

you're gay

Cut or uncut? Uncut is better

Cut

No

You shouldn't even be allowed to put that thing near your wife's pussy.

Does she fuck other guys yet?

You have a small uncut cock.. You can't pleasure a woman

Not yet but she talks about it constantly

It is for sure small but it is cut

Go find her a bull right now, preferably a black one, your wife deserves it you cuck.

I know she just want one she can get comfortable with

So find one what are you waiting for. Begin the process. Your wife needs bbc

Nah these ars new pics

Ive been trying

Fucking fag

amaturetube.info/submit/ submit your stuff

Look I will give you 1 reply and then you will have to pay me for more.

I would have her tie you up to a mattress. Then I would tie her up in a swing over you. Over a period of 10 hours I would cum in her pussy until it's filled to the brim while you watch my dick slide in and out. At this point there's already droplets of my semen dripping on your face. After 10 hours I would have her stand up and use a funnel to redirect all the cum in your mouth. While you almost drown in it I would have her suck my dick and when you 're done drinking it she would open the chastity cage and give you the final handjob while she spit my cum in your mouth.

Why because i want my wife to be satisfied because i cant fulfill her needs

Love it keep going

balls on wifes forehead

See now this stuff is unhealthy. I personally think its hot to see my girlfriend being slutty and being fucked by big cocks BUT its because I myself have a big cock and I feel confident that I'm just as good. Why humiliate yourself? That's unhealthy

I can try tonight if she will let me

Because i get off on it where is a safe place to find bulls for your girl ive been trying but dont just want some random from clist as thats not safe

show her spread asshole cucc

I'd convince her to file for divorce and get you all the mental help you deserve so she can move on and do better things with her life and find a real man to spend the rest of her life with.

Or do drugs and fuck niggers. Whatever happens first.

This is everything thats fucking wrong with Sup Forums you fucking cuck faggots need to get the fuck off this fucking board and crawl back under whatever pile of trash you came out of you nigger-loving fucks i can't wait until you all contract hiv faggots.

Man, that isn't even a penis. You should just put some girl clothes and let your wife bang you with a dragon dildo while locked and make you cum on yourself. Make her wear high heels and step on your sissy dick and deliver photo

Love it keep going

Why because i want my wife to be satisfied?