Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

I always wanted tubby custard

>Actually stealing from tumblr

so how do they make it into these type of chicken legs?

Time for tubby bye bye!

Nice b8

They pour it in a mold and stick the bone in the middle, like a macabre lollipop, then wait for it to solidify.

this truly is an age of wonder

That looks like the food paste from fallout 4

Dude, not every fast food joint uses that shit. There are places who still use shit that isn't processed to hell and gone.

Not saying it's healthy or that the animals aren't fed major hormone cocktails and shit, but c'mon, you're being paranoid now.

Looks pretty tasty

I knew I recognized this from somewhere.

One of the reasons while i don't eat animal products anymore.

why*

Surprising that this hasn't died yet. Wasn't much for the Teletubbies, but as you already knew with your poor bait, that's the Tubby-Custard machine.

Any fucking proof for your claims?
Conspiracy nut

Surely this is better, as less of the animal is going to waste

I worked in a chicken plant for a few years.

They don't soak the mean in ammonia, you fucking idiot. And any chicken that lands on the floor and is washed off, is actually cleaner than meat straight off the line.

MSC is just the meat left on the chicken, after all the prime cuts are taken, and the bones are sucked out. That's all. No coloring or anything.

America is the only place that does this? I guess I'm glad I don't eat fast food...

goddamned... lost

the other reason is because you are a faggot

of course america isn't the only place that does this...don't be retarded

>joke

>you

This is literally a complete lie. It's been disproven by snopes and in several lawsuits. Fuck off libfag

You are idiots, this is a scene from teletubbies

so why are we high fiving America?

>grabs b8, turns it political
How is it being a retarded snowflake?

That's tubby custard you fucking casual

what does OP's post have to do with being a liberal?

Because the copypasta originated on Tumblr, which consists of stupid fat american women who always complain about america because errybody else is dindu nuffins who massage their free range animals before they die of old age

It doesn't, he's an alt righter who thinks anime boards are his safe space