Left my bf for a Chad

>left my bf for a Chad
>am the happiest girl in the world

All girls reading this- leave/cuck your dumbass average /channer/ boyfriends and find yourselves an alpha God.

i am a huge guy with a huge dick and this shit aint free u buying ho

He's using you for your pussy. Prepare to be dropped in couple weeks, ho.

Yeah, right fam. Mine fucking bawled his eyes out on the phone yesterday. I just went like "sorry, boy, but your brother is heaven" lol. What a pussy. Good quality men nowadays are so rare. U know what they say men are liek toilets the clean nice ones are already taken and the rest are all shat on lolololol ;DDD U know what im saying girl haha

>All girls reading this- leave/cuck your dumbass average /channer/ boyfriends and find yourselves an alpha God.

lol it's not that easy. you actually have to be attractive yourself. which most women (and certainly most women on Sup Forums) are not.

I am, user. ;))

Are you retarded? You instructed "all girls" to do the same as you. So whether or not you personally are attractive has nothing to do with your instruction to "all girls".

Hey man shut the fuck up. You are a male. Right+??? So what how the fuck who gave you the right to talk about women's issues? I am 100% with OP on this one fuck off you beta faggot!!!!!!

I agree, sis. Why are there even men on this thread I don't get it.

Get back to the kitchen, washing machine. And take the food mixer with you too.

I think the biggest problem with the internet age is ugly girls getting an inflated view of themselves.

>There are no girls on the internet?

>tits or gtfo

You know the drill boss

Ahh, mansplaining at its finest!
And then people ask why we need to destroy the Patriarchy smh

This.
If you want a guy to sit around and talk, you ask him stuff. If you want a woman to actually ACT, you talk to her!

>toaster talking about destroying the patriarchy
>skynet

>I'm with the patriarchy fam
Tits or gtfo

Leave our thread you disgusting piece of shit.

Leave our board feminist trash

One day we'll all be taking over the world and you will be our nurses and secretaries.

No. We are all staying because we are girls and we are right and you are wrong, you arrogant pathetic pricks.

Can we also have life on easy mode, where we don't have to work and can spend all our wife's money on getting our hair done, driving in a fancy car, living in a beautiful house....and all we have to do is fuck our wife once a week or so. And then, when she gets too old and fat, we can cheat on her, divorce her, and be legally entitled to half her money?

Because that sounds like a great deal that most of the "patriarchy" would gladly take.

Yeah, that's exactly how all men live. Free of all repercussions and able to do whatever your dicks want.

Checked. Also keked.

Bitch, I'd fucking love to be a secretary and bring some female boss coffee with the chance of being sexually "harassed" by her while y'all cows work in mines and shit. Not the slightest complaint! Also nurse, fine with me! Bring scalpel, bring shit, lick surgeon's pussy. Or I wanna be a stay at home husband and cook for the kids and clean cuz that shit can be done in 4 hours and the rest of the day I can complain how hard it all was.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if these bitches even have a average guy to cuck in the first place. Who the fuck looks at them?

YEAH LETS FUCKING DO IT NOW YOU LAME MANCUNT

>femanons want tu turn roles
>want to take hard works and give men the easy ones
>go berserk if we decline
>literally want us to be treated like kings while they slave around
>mfw

Gullible, easily manipulated, desperate beta male orbiters.

>tfw some loser takes the time and effort to falseflag as the memetic hated internet feminist.
>tfw some losers take the time and effort to ridiculize the OP with copypasted memes.
>tfw i take the time and effort to write something no one will care about.

quality thread

Can't wait for him to cheat on you

Checked.
I am not a loser.

Is it bad that I am a man and I agree with OP?

Woman are infrior to men.

inferior

>women create babies
>therefore we are superior to you

It isnt.

>men can make sperm
>therefore men a superior

congrats on your happiness... now TITS OR GTFO. You know the rules!

I AM AN EMPOWERED WOMAN, SCUM.

Uh huh... Get your empowered ass back in the kitchen, bitch

FUCK YOU.
I WILL BE YOUR BOSS YOU CUCK.

I do enjoy a little bit of role play now and then ;)

You need my cock for that.