Cheating on my wife with blondie in pic - shes threatening to tell my wife unless i give her $100k - what should i do??...

cheating on my wife with blondie in pic - shes threatening to tell my wife unless i give her $100k - what should i do????

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive
thebarchive.com/b/thread/697688205/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll lose allot more if you goo through a divorce. Just give her the money

You should consider the consequences of your actions before you go and do something like that.

You deserve everything you get and I have no sympathy for your plight.

For what it's worth, don't fucking pay her $100k dumbass.

also, post nudes

Kill her.

Get a divorce lawyer. Then turn her into the cops for blackmail.

Be a real man and beat the shit out of her father and grandfather. Then tell her the beatings will stop when she gives you money.

Time to face the consequences, man. If you pay her she will want to get paid again, don't be dumb. Reality is catching up, and after what's about to happen you'll realize it is a good thing

leak fb to Sup Forums
and deny deny deny
as well

keep fucking her

Kill the bitch?

Dont pay her the money, secretly film u having sex with her and threaten to put it online is she doesnt keep her mouth shut!

dump her nudes

Awesome idea

Beat her up and tell her to pay you 100k to stop

Don't cheat on your wife in the first place you fucking degenerate. I hope you become homeless when she divorces your sinful ass

Solid advice. Also threaten to share her information so everyone that sees the video will know exactly who she is

Tell her you'll dox her if she doesn't quit trying to blackmail

Tell her you're pregnant.

Threaten her life... Bitches love that.

swallow her soul

fuck all these comments made me more confused
i think ill just follow this one seems like my only option
heres a nude of hers

Prepare your anus

There is no good ending to this scenario.

Pic related: it's your divorce lawyer, soon to be ex-wife, and your fuck buddy

Fuck off, just kill her

Get evidence of the blackmail. Then blackmail her that you will go to the cops if the tells your wife. Don't pay. An inconsiderate person like that will come to you for more money once you paid up. the amount of 100k is crazy btw. Are you rich? How would you explain to your wife that 100k $ are missing?

She is one sexy beast, but not worth 100k

This might just work

KILL YOU'RESELF

go to your wife and tell her you're being blackmailed with a lie and then contact the fbi.

Does she have any proof?

actually this is a great idea
i think youve solved my problem

>got pics
>did happen

tell your wife, turn slut into police, prepare anus for divorce raping, you can always make more money fuck that bitch

post moar nudes

come up with evidence then go to the police and tell them you're being extorted.

Extortion is a crime.

Yeah send that cunt to prison

Sure thing man. Just make sure you get solid evidence of the extortion. Think about it. Cheating might not be moral, but it is illegal to extort people. What is the punishment for extortion in your country? You should consider talking to a lawyer.

moar nudes

Tell her that her tit's are too far apart, and the 100k might not be enough to fix it.

Send these nudes to her daddy.

will try to get any evidence i can unless she figures out that im trying to record her. thanks agin

You need to calm down and device a plan while get all the evidence you can on what's happening, when you know what you have and what you can use, then you can make a strategical decision. Although I have to say paying her is the worst of all possibilities, it is as tempting as it will be destructive

post all her info on Sup Forums then tell to you wife that everything is a internet prank/hacker and you are the victim

But this way his wife would find out about the cheating. Its probably better to just keep the evidence and perhaps fuck her over once OP gets divorced anyway (like most people).

Her body is gross.

fuck you OP thebarchive (.) com/b/thread/697688205/

This

lol this

I don't think Ashley gonna like this thread

Boi what the fuck

If you know her then don't ruin this for op. He's one of us

tell her you will release her nudes and sue her for blackmail if she tells

1) Get evidence of extortion. (try to record audio, it's dramatic to play it back to her. You can bait her into a conversation by talking through the details of the transaction. Tell her you can't take the entire 100k out, it's too obvious, so you need to do it in 10k installments, ask her if she's OK with that. Ask her to give you some guarantee that she won't tell your wife. " What guarantees do I have that you won't tell my wife?"
2) Flip it on her. Meet her somewhere in person, preferably in public. Play the audio for her. Tell her you've decided to tell your wife and go to the police/FBI. Tell her that the only reason you haven't done it yet is that you wanted to give her a chance to save herself. Make sure you let her know that you will make sure everyone that knows her will find out about her extorting you.

She might be crazy but she's not crazy enough to fuck herself over.

if you know her then ruin it for op. he's a cheating asshole and there is no such thing as "us" here.

She probably isnt serious but if she is just deny

Tell her to go ahead and tell your wife but she better leave town and never come back because you are going to kill her

Tell your wife some stalker girl is trying to ruin your reputation after you turned down her advances and is trying to extort money from you. Threaten legal action if she goes through with her threat for slander

BAIT BAIT BAIT

Tell cops she blackmailin ya

this
people are idiots

This seems like a smart way of getting the evidence. It would otherwise be hard to get her to talk about it without raising suspicion

Kill her?

On second thought, never mind. I will just commit a double murder and then an hero like the faggot i am.

>You'll lose allot more if you goo through a divorce.

No you won't do you know why because as long as that bitch has shit on op she can blackmail him over and over again.

nice try
weve already established that this is a bait thread
as per
abandon thread everyone
op is getting off on this

Move out the country, clearly you don't love your wife so fuck em both

This is exactly why double murder then suicide.

Lemme get this right. In 2016 some user posted this pic saying dubs get noods of gf. Grill on right. And now op is posting the exact same nudes from the 2k16 thread...

show face with body or fuck off OP

Im not even op im just here to post the nudes. And call op a faggot for not continuing the posts of tits.

thanks for posting

Kek

Whaaaaaat? How is that even possible?

You dumb shit.
thebarchive (.) com/b/thread/697688205/

thebarchive.com/b/thread/697688205/

OP, kill yourself. Thanks

Had some cunt try some shit like this on me so I agree to pay her. Told her to meet me on the beach by my house at night. Put a fucking gun to her head and terrorized her for an hour. Told her if she ever made contact with my wife I'd fucking kill her and if she contacted the cops about what I did then I would hand over the phone recording of her trying to blackmail me. Blackmail is illegal in the America. Never heard from the bitch again

Why not just post the link?

My first thought too.

That sounds familiar. Like from a movie, maybe?
>Hollywood says: It never ends well.

just murder her

if you get caught , oh well you just kill yourself

If you get away with it, all your problems are solved

She will keep demanding money
Turn her in to cops...blackmail is illegal
Do your best to destroy proof of cheating
Tell your wife you didn't have sex, she's just a crazy gold digger

Also, you may not be the first victim, a PI can find out

Lol tell her to fuck herself

looks like a gold digger

That sounds fucking scary. Good job. I think a cunt like that would never do anything if she genuinely thinks you will fucking kill her.

girl might have photos and convos to show wife though

OP, your only option is to divorce your wife and do so quickly. You obviously do not want to be with her, as otherwise you would not have cheated on her and so it shouldn't bee too much of an emotional strain to divorce or kill her.

I say kill because obviously there is a chance that you will not be able to divorce her quickly.

So if you are going to kill your wife, and trust me OP it's your only hope, then drowning in the bath tub might be the easiest way. Turn it into a romantic evening; run a bath for her; have scented candles and shit all over the bathroom. Offer her wine, laced with some sort of sleeping tablet; preferably one that you or her have a prescription for. You do not want to knock her out, just make her a bit drowsy. When she is in the tub, what you want to do is from the side, grab hold of her ankles and pull her legs up so that her head becomes submerged. Place one foot on her chest to keep her from reaching fresh air. Afterwards you want to obviously clear away all evidence of the romantic bathroom scene; All candles must go; clean up everything so that it just looks like she had a glass of wine in the bathtub, fell asleep and drowned.

Now I have not tried this myself and so it might not be foolproof but if you find a better way to kill her off without getting caught then go for it. The advantage is also that the girl who is trying to blackmail you might also become scared of you so she might not want to blackmail you any more.

But its not worth the risk.

Break into her house; rape and then murder her. Leave as much evidence around to make it look like it was niggers looking to rob the place, found blondie and then starngle fucked her to death. Again, I am no expert when it comes to making your place look like its been robbed by niggers but I'm sure inspiration will come to you.

If not, just drive her out somewhere remote, strangle her and bury the body in the woods.

>shes threatening to tell my wife unless i give her $100k

Record the conversation make sure she says she wants money and how much then ask her if she wants to go to jail because blackmail is a crime and you have it on tape. Tell her never to contact you again and if she tells your wife you are going to have her charged with blackmail
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/873

Don't ever pay or do what a blackmailer wants because they will never go away if you do

no ass, hip bones hanging out, fake tits

she looks like a tacky hooker

no money

give her hot shot

This nigger doesn't understand how modern forensics works. It's like taking advise from a 8 year old who watched to many wile e coyote cartoons

definite whore looking for pay day.. how does she know of the wife and how to contact her?

u still the beans/friend/facey?

>those fake tits

then please do elaborate how modern forensecs work ? as to why this plan wont succeed

she looks like shit man

why is she posing for photos then extorting you?

isnt she a pro?

is that even the same person

no
this whole thread is bait

>married
>scum enough to step out on his wife
>with a basic looking blonde slut
>obviously doesn't give a shit about his marriage
>blonde slut demands 100k for her silence
>assuming the OP is well-off
>fuckhead OP comes here for advice

I Believe You.