Chiefs VS Raiders

Chiefs VS Raiders

Thursday Night - Way Too Early edition

get hyped

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11830068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Chiefs are overrated shit. Someone had to say it. Overrated shit soon to be exposed.

Chiefs will win easy. Raiders are way too hyped and not very good

i'm fuckin pumped. whoever loses is going to throw an absolute bitchfit.

As a chiefs fan, I feel like the result everyone else but chiefs and raiders fans will be hoping for is a tie. It'd be maximum bitchfits and shitposting from all ends

Followed closely by a chiefs loss as TYBC is much more popular than Chiefsposting of any type. And the only ones actually want the Raiders to lose are Dallas, Patriots, Chiefs, and Broncos fans

(citation needed)

Also, strawpoll.
strawpoll.me/11830068

raiders are the most hated fanbase in the nfl

You misspelled bandwagon fans of any kind. Amazing how you did that.

Riding on their impressive defense for sure, but I wouldn't say overrated. They'll probably take the L vs the Raiders but I wouldn't count them out just yet

Yeah, by scared white people in places like Missouri and Kansas who think Marijuana leads to Meth everywhere and not just in their bumfuck shit states.

Speak for yourself bitch nigga why would Dallas want the Raiders to lose? Raiders-Cowboys SB is the dream

nigga, like every other person in Kansas smokes weed.

To make fun of them for thinking they could beat Dallas, same reason Pats fans would.

We know mate. But they are a fun ride until they play a team that can avoid turning the ball over and get blown out by New England.

Almost time lads

and every person in Kansas does meth too

There is always something special about arrowhead night games

RAIDERNATION

You have to go le back

you misspelled pats

Someone is getting murdered in the stadium innit???

Post more Raider whores

I live in Utah and have just recently started watching the NFL.. I decided to be a Broncos fan since everyone in Utah seems to be one. I know this game might affect the Broncos getting into the playoffs.. my question is.. what team should I root for that would make it easier for the Broncos to get into the playoffs if they win? Or does it even make a difference?

>Los Angeles

You should heavily reconsider your team affiliation decision. Buncos are cancer.

>what team should I root for

you should consider rooting for a non cancerous team

chiefs kingdom will welcome you friend

Why are the Broncos cancer? And why would I root for New England if I don't even live in the region?

Osemele is out, raiders oline is fucked and raiders are fucked

Chief posters are funny though so I'm rooting for them.

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this upcoming season

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 15 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike last year when he tore his ACL early in the season, he will put up 1,000+YDs/8+TDs)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1,000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally the next Great White Hopeā„¢ A R Y A N reciever, he will be KC's Jeff Janis of 2016-2017)
>Jeremy Maclin (top 15 WR, 1,000+YDs/5+TDs)
>Tyreek Hill (KC's new elite #2 white person trapped in a black's body WR who will put up 500+YDs/5+TDs)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)

>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 3 LB corp
>Top 3 D-Line
>Top 5 O-Line consisting of:

>LT: Eric "MayMay Watt cucked by moi" Fisher
>LG: Parker "dank memes" Ehinger
>C: Mitch "GOAT rookie Center" Morse
>RG: Laurent "I'm literally a fucking doctor too" Duvernay-Tardiff
>RT: Mitch "Von Miller's kryptonite" Schwartz

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Kansas City Chiefs' AFCDG-win drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

i-is it really you?

misspelled seahawks

yis

i haven't posted on Sup Forums since mlb offseason, i got a job as a web developer and haven't had time, but i haven't chiefposted in a while and i want to see if anyone actually remembers the pasta that i made

burn in hell you worthless raidnigger spicfucks, your shit is going into the subzero KC ground tonight

S
M
E L I T E
T
H