Sup Sup Forums, there's a girl I like

sup Sup Forums, there's a girl I like

>she likes me too
>we met online
>hanged out twice
>a lot of chemistry is going on
>perfect gf material
>her boyfriend of 3 years cheated on her and it made her really afraid of any intimacy like kisses, cuddles and sex (before that she was just fine)
>I really enjoy all those things and it seems to me like they're a "must have" for any healthy relationship

How do I help her become less scared of being intimate with me, do I just take it very slow, one step at a time?

I really wouldn't want to fuck this one up bros

Kiss me

No, but thanks

Fuck you and your happyness. I hope she gets run over on her way to meet you

Slow and steady. If she thinks you're just there to fuck then she's gonna dip.

Sup Forums is not the place for good relationship advice.
with that in mind, if you show her your cock as often as possible, that's certainly intimate

Tbh OP it sounds like that's some BS she made up to avoid doing anything with you. Just putting that out there, cause being used for surface level affection from women for nothing in return feelsbadman.

Not sure how retarded you gotta be to not notice that she's basically just using you to make her feel good. Of course while you're being her beta orbiter, some chad is fucking the shit out of her. But hey, you're so deep in this shit that you probably think she's oh-so-innocent. She's a woman, and that is natural. Deal with it. Your fault for becoming her beta orbiter.

talk to her about it my dude. if youre scared to do that though, go slow.

>a lot of chemistry is going on
You two cook meth, dont you?

Sounds like she's making up nonsense in order to keep you at a safe distance. Girls (not women, girls) do this as a self-esteem boost; some of them like having a guy around who they aren't interested in, yet who is clearly interested in THEM. It isn't a great situation to get into. Of course I don't know her, so I might be wrong.

If I AM wrong, then she's clearly NOT relationship material right now. She's still carrying around hurt from the previous breakup and needs time to fix herself up before jumping into another relationship. Give her time and be there for her, but don't neglect your own life in the process. Don't put everyone on hold for her in this situation, you're important as well.

I'd keep a safe distance though, man. You're clearly attached and that happens, but don't put everything you've got on her. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out; sometimes that happens. When women behave the way she's behaving, maintain a healthy amount of skepticism.

SLLLOOOPPPPYYYY SEEECCCOOOONDS

Yeah man, and OP gotta know that she's getting railed by Chad instead of him

If that was a case I would've dipped long time ago. She's been single for a whole year and just now got comfortable with going out with people.

I know you won't believe me but I'm pretty Chad (at least 8.5/10, 6'4", lift, nice cock, nice face, deep voice Russian accent) and all the people I ever met from online (3 besides her) were super into me.
She also drew a picture of us after we hanged out the first time and is texting me 24/7

refer to as reply, but thanks for first solid post of advice

Hm, let's say I believe you. You gotta take control, if you're a Chad with good aesthetics, nice face. You're expected to act like one. Don't act like "Hey sweetie, it's alright... I'll wait for when you're ready." Show the girl that it happens or doesn't happen. If it doesn't you'll find another one. That's what I do, and I'm probably not even as good looking as you are. Believe or not, if you keep being like this, install it into your personality, she'll do whatever you wanna do.

Been there
Just keep being nice with her so she knows she can trust you. All this "I don't feel secure with kissing etc" is quite true, but she persuaded herself about it. And you pretty much have to convince her that it's not true.
Your efforts are gonna pay off, but you have to be patient (sorry for broken english)

That's what I usually do, I actually juggle 2-3 chicks at a time and whoever becomes the best option becomes my gf and I just drop the other 2, but this time I don't even want to talk to anyone else. !FAG ALERT! there's something about her that makes her ACTUALLY special, idk man, she's not even that cute, just a 7.5/10

It's up to you. I recommend not putting up with that shit. You can either take my advice, or you can take the advice of these boys who say "Be patient". My girl knows that if she's not sucking my dick, someone will. You're the prize here, and she's the winner if she gets to lick those muscles of yours.

If you like her that much, just keep trying, but become clearer in time about your intentions.
No need to act "I don't care anyway there's plenty of gurls", but don't waste your time either

whatever you do don't be like this guy

I think I'll be "patient" for couple weeks and if I will see 0 progress, I will just straight up tell her everything and will either go elsewhere or get my dick wet

lmao wtf I hope she finds him out

Yeah did you read the replies where they sent her the link? Kind of feel bad for him though

Too bad it 404'd

Oh it did? Rip

Was it the guy was fucking his sister-in-law?

Uh I don't think so
Just some fag who posted pictures of his school crush and anons found her social media and linked her the thread

Ahh, too bad. I was rooting for him to get rekted.