You can't get them pregnant.

> they are feminine. Small, arches cute toes
> smell good
> taste good
> soft to the touch
> girls tend to giggle (and get even more qt3,14) when feet are used sexually
> moans during foot massages
> kinda taboo

Whats not to like? I mean, grills with >size 6 feet, which find it somewhat wierd that you are into her feet, but play along anyways. Most girls enjoy it too, even if they dont admit it.

for me it's toes and soles. pic = my ex

No one knows, they just are.

Just look at these, they taste great. If you've never licked a sole or sucked on some nice toes then you're missing out

you like tits?
you like ass?

There is something about both tits and ass that attracts people. Everyone knows they're only there to fulfill bodily functions (breastfeeding and shitting). Yet we are attracted to them, we know what their true purpose is, but yet we are attracted. Feet are the same, their purpose is to balance us while we walk on them. But we footfags feel the same attraction to feet as the normal fags do with tits and ass. It's that simple.

It just makes girls really sexy. And giving a foot massage is special because we act like its nothing, even if we know it is, isn't that right Vincent?

They're generally slender and you have a wonderful curved line from toe to heel. For me, utter femininity summed up.

Its a miswiring in the brain.

As a foot fag, I need to stress out that I also like some nice tits and especially a nice ass.

It's called a fetish for a reason. The most common one at that.

I feel like most moderate footfags also like tits and ass.

poster here.

Agreed, it's not like we don't like tits and ass, hell we love them the same and maybe more, but we just add feet to that list.

I never said I was moderate. Hell, I have some pretty weird foot kinks. Apart from the "general stuff" (kissing, licking, whatever... ) I also have a Giantess fetish. My dream is to get smushed good under a nice sweaty sole of a beautiful girl :3

Why is ass sexy? Shit comes out of it. At least shit doesn't come out of a foot. Girls even paint and put jewelry on their feet. Who's the weird one now?

feet are nice.

You're goddamn right. Tell me one thing sexier than a nice feet with painted nails and jewels like toe ring or ankle things

I dunno but this pic revs my engine for some reason.

U are the weird one.

>they're sexy because they're sexy
You're a fucking retard.

people that deem themselves worthless fantasize about being stepped like the worthless shit they are
thats pretty much it

How in the fuck do they taste good?

They taste fucking divine, it's the intensity of smells, arousal and flavours off them that all come into it. If each woman has an individual smell then the feet is where it's most distinct (aside from the pussy).

If you don't like feet, you don't know and never can know. Just like any fetish.

Why is feet + food so rare

ONLY C U C K S like feet.

lawd

My jizz all over them shits

Question for you footfags. Do you Guys like "ATK girlfriend" or do you thinkpad it sucks?

disgusting

*think

There's no other way to explain it. Either you have the fetish or you don't. Can you describe precisely why you find any body part attractive?

This. I will never understand footfags, although a woman in heels is sexy.

foot fags are on the same level as cucks for me, pathetic sub human trash that has something in their brain wired to make them like weird shit.

That's like saying sucking a girls nipple is a miswiring in the brain. Who wouldn't want to suck a hot girl's nipple? Only a fag like you. Even eating ass isn't taboo anymore really.

because sucking a nipple has a pleasure response you fucking brick. Liking feet is like getting turned on by knees or elbows, its fucking corruption in your ridiculous brain.

feet are an erogenous zone. troll harder.

you assume that having a foot fetish automatically means you want to be dominated.

yeah cause you use your nipples for walking all the time.

Errogenous zone, that's it. Now go rub your nipples in the basement.

there are genuine studies to support that its a crosswiring in the brain.

>be dating what I'd consider a 10/10, 5/10 personality
>everything about her is hot to me
>never been footfag
>get hard just smelling her feet
>she moves away
>feet don't turn me on again
I kinda do get the footfag thing, but at the same time it is far from a fetish.
Just depends on the girl, I guess.

that refutes my point how?

citation needed to be taken seriously. its easy to make claims

Exactly. My first GF had this bad feet wich never turned me on.
My actual gf has this fucking divine feet I can't spot without fapping.
So it really depends on the girl, for me.

>contribooting

feet are in no way an errogenous zone, cant have lots of nerve endings in a place thats constantly under stress/pressure.

>Vilanayar Ramachandran, ong before Ramachandran began his work on phantom limb syndrome, it had been noted that the brain areas associated with genitalia and feet are adjacent to each other in the brain's body image map. But no one else had put 2 and 2 together and realized that foot fetishes could possibly result from cross-wiring in the brain between the foot and the genital parts.

Burn in hell foot fag.

this has since been researched and confirmed, it can even happen as the result of neuro-plasticity. Ie you can develop a fault causing you to like feet and become a cuck.