Am I doing it right? I got her number last night but I didn't text her until right now

Am I doing it right? I got her number last night but I didn't text her until right now..

Pls respond

>I got her number last night but I didn't text her until right now
You're saying it like the universe died before you texted her. And keep us updated fag

I just want to know if I said the right thing in my first text

Are you doing a dubs decides or something? What's the point of this thread?

Yeah, what is the point of this thread, do a dubs decides or you aint getting shit OP

Well I'm trying to figure out if I said the right thing in my opening text.. She hasn't responded

WINRAR
you gotta send it to her
dubs decides

>Hey femanon, it's user from the thing

How could this have possibly been the "wrong" thing to say? It's a basic introduction. If you're actually this autistic, it'll definitely show in your later texts.

Whatever you do, don't double text, it'll come off desperate
Just wait, either she responds, albeit late, or she doesn't

Well I waited 16 hours before texting her when she gave me her number. We had been chatting for most of the day and I didn't get back to her until about 20 minutes ago.

Your first message is just fine generic starter stuff. Now just wait, if she doesn't reply then don't send anything and move on to the next.

If you were having a decent conversation when she gave you her number, it might've seemed like an abrupt break from chatting

Can never tell for sure if you'll still get a response, but if you do, just say smth like "ayy sorry it took so long to text", simple stuff

Could just be she's busy at the moment

Steal that huge dick dudes pic and send it to her as you then post her reply.

If she actually enjoyed talking to you, she will respond. If she didn't she won't. Don't sit and obsess over it, or you'll be driven to send her another text, and it's weird to be on the receiving side of that. Being preoccupied and finally looking at your phone to see multiple messages from someone you just met isn't too cool. Find something to do to take your mind off it and wait for a response. You may attempt to talk to her again in the future if she doesn't respond, but not today or tomorrow.

I see. I've double texted many times in the past, I don't do it anymore. I have to go to work anyways, I should be distracted for a while. I just obsess so much trying to get them to agree to a date that I have no idea what to do once they agree or give me their number

As long as you fight those urges, user. You'll lose an opportunity from coming on too strong.

She gave you a random phone number

kek
OP got fucked over

Please respond
Please respond
Please respond
Fuck you rancid swine

>I've double texted many times in the past, I don't do it anymore.
Good you should NEVER do this with a girl you just met. I usually wait 2-3 days before texting a girl though instead of less than 24 hours, gotta give off the impression your not desperate or that your busy with shit even if thats not the case.

this. OP you're better jerking to omegle cams to subside your loneliness.

I still fuck bitches, I'm just trying not to fuck up because I think this girl might be relationship worthy

>Papi

You should get with this one

get this insecure chad outta my board