Do you want to have very ecchi minded Jomon girl roommate who loves you so much?

Do you want to have very ecchi minded Jomon girl roommate who loves you so much?

Jomon is good for dick to me.

Yes I would like to upgrade my Malaysian gf to Japanese please

Okay.

Why not

>Do you want to have very ecchi minded Jomon girl roommate who loves you so much?

Sure I guess...? Why do you ask?

If she loved me so much would she provide patrician sake recommendations?

That is literally how I met my Japanese wife. But she's not very ecchi.

I'm not even kidding, I post in the Japanese threads sometimes.

Isn't that a Chinese dress?

It's Jomon nip in Chinese dress. Yesu.

Sure.
What does she do for a living? What are her interests?

No, desu.

Her cooking would smell bad and I'm not interested in asian girls.

I have no idea what the fuck you just said

The Jomon are a race in Japan separate from what we normally think of as Japanese. Most outsiders can't tell the difference.

Oh, but they look the same? Also what is ecchi

yes

please send

She loves you like crazy level and her hobby is cooking. So she will cook everyday for you. And she loves sex with you anytime. And she can do Japanese shiatsu massage jitsu. So she will massage you while watching anime with you. And her job is doctor so you will earn for your life. What she need is only your pure love but she understand man would flirt sometimes so she don't angry if you have other gf, or if you go back to her at the end. She belives you deeply

Jomon is native island Japanese race like Ainu, who were Japanese before mongolian race came and rule japan.
Yayoi is mongolian race who came to japan and ruled japan.
Yamato is mix of Jomon and Yayoi the people who made shogunate and samurai clan.

left shittier fashion better eyes

>Jomon
>asian
nice meme, Zhang Cordeau

Holy fucking shit you described my wife perfectly but she's in business.

She does get batshit fucking crazy on her period though... I should be happier. I take care of myself though, I make less money but I'm younger so whatever.

This thread is fuckng stupid.

Interesting

ecchi is suggestive without being explicit. so everything short of exposed nipples and genitals.

How does she have time to cook if she is a doctor? All the medical doctors I know that aren't retired work very long hours.

I'd be worried about her pushing herself too hard.

she can do it because she only exists in your head, silly user

So a cock tease? What's the appeal of blueballs...?

this confirms that Japanese are honorary howaito

I don't understand the point of this particular kind of fantasy.

it could be that. or it may mean that she simply has a dirty mind, which means she's suggestive when she can't be more than simply suggestive.

Haha she is very smart so she can do very quick and logical cooking with small time.

And since cooking is her hobby, she can reduce her stress of doctor job by cooking.
And she reduce stress if you eat it with smile and say ”arigatou! Oushii cooking da. My girl. Kiss!”. She is happy already.

are Jomon a type of Caucasian?
I've heard it said that their hair, and skin tone and oil levels put them in the Caucasian group.

Yes, very much

Jomon and Yayoi
Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china and Korea with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japs (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people.
For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.
Even Korean president Park Geun-Hye is looks like a Manchurian mongol.
Also you can see tha face of Asashoryu, mongolian sumou wrestler. He is kind of similar of PSY.
If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient Koguryŏ is noth Mongolian equestrian. And ancient koguryo people is became Manchurian and noth korean. Capital of koguryo was at noth Korea.

Also pic is a test of DNA.

The very point is that the Japanese have facial ”diversity” that is a mix of Jomon and Yayoi.
It's not saying who is look more better. And who is more ugly. It's matter of diversity.
But Korean is full blooded Yayoi people, so useally Korean has only Yayoi type of face.

How would she feel about children?

Yes no?
if yes then:
Now or in a decade or so?
Adoption or childbirth?

I'm guessing I would be the one staying home to maintain the household and raise the kids if we had them.

Left Jomon mixed Yamato.
Right Yayoi Korea.

She really want to have children with you.
You have to take care and educate children. But She can teach study to children too. You should train your children at outside and play kicking ball with them.

The radio wave was used to monitor my thought

by the collective stalking institution managed by the government. The man who would turn out to
be a collective stalking member was standing on the pavement near the building colored in orange gazed at me and I glanced at him back then he talked directly
to my head through radio wave that he was a collective stalker stalking me and commanded by the government and he was monitoring my thought through radio
wave.

The collective stalker by the tree on my way home on 2/14/12 said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and he said he was commanded by the government. The roof of the supermarket was colored in white and the collective stalker tried to seek the information in my head through radio wave.

This reminds me of the writings of Francis E. Dec

Yes.
You must mention the house and rise the children
As a father da. Because your Jomon waifu is working as a docter. Who watch the children instead of you?

Ah and by the way she teach show to invest money by internet.
So your job with her life is, take care the children, clean up the house, invest money by internet, and eat her cooking and sex with her when you want.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got back home from the supermarket
on 5/8/14 there was a man
standing in front of my house and he wore a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collective stalking

comittee and he left there and
I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.

The collective stalker who is recognized as the most collective person who monitored my thought through radio wave everyday was standing on the river staring at me when I was in charge of walking the street and said he was a collective stalking member of the collective stalking committee managed by the government by means of radio wave attack. There was no way of escaping from the conspiracy of collective stalking.

Stop spamming you mental disorder

the twist is that he's the collective stalker

The collective stalking activity(as known as collectivity) was at its peak on 5/15/13 and the collective stalker who had appeared when I was walking on route25 standing on the pavement staring at me and said when I glanced at him back that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave commanded by the headquarter of the collective stalking institution supported by the government was sitting on the bench at the park next to my house staring at the window of my bed room when I just woke up at 4:32 am and talked to my head directly through radio wave attack that he had been monitoring my thought through radio wave and he was commanded by the government. It was obvious that the government was desperately seeking the secret what I had bought at the supermarket near my house on 12/5/11.

The day has come when the man who was standing on the park near the station and said he was a collective stalker through radio wave had been monitoring my thought through radio wave. He said he was a member of collective stalking committee supported by the government

autistic screeching

why can you takeshis behave properly

Don't drink sake. Its shitty rice beer basically

There ya go son patrician advice right there