yes

yes
where is it?

Only if you find suffering beautiful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Pillars

(you)

Parts of it are.

thank you.

Probably. It's so big, it's got to have some really beautiful parts.

Russian anons say that Russia is shit because they don't want foreigners there fucking their countrywomen.
Russia is a beautiful and nice country, Russian women need big cocks, m8.
WE HAVE TO GO TO RUSSIA AND FUCK RUSSIAN WOMEN!!!!

Most beautiful. But very harsh in winter.

Most Russian women would do opposite and fuck you instead. Some of them give you a sleeping pill and then men comes. You are welcome in Russia

You are a small cock guy, that's why they fucked your ass

Looks a lot like Canada.

хopoш cвoё нoвocибиpcкoe гoвнo пocтить

Shy does even the sky in Russia seem depressed?

Westfall

Damn, RIDF doesn't give up

There is beauty to be found everywhere in the world

Yes

suck my balls

most russians are muslims

don lie

Spring/Autumn is extremely depressing here, these fucking grey skies all day long.

Nope, most of them are communist. According to polls.

Most Russians are Hindu

This reminds me of Hiyama in Japan except without the Yoko-yoko highway overpass.
this reminds me of West Virginia except everything isn't mountains.

a ты чe нa гoд пpoкcи кyпил

When the pimp's in the crib!

>Russia is a beautiful and nice country
Russian nature is beautiful, but every place where russians settled becomes shit. Just look what they did to the realy Japan-tier nature.

>posts foggy picture
Wew lad.
Any polution in the area would come from Chinks, not Russians. Most Russian industry is in the Ural and Norilsk

This looks like north Seattle.

this is natural fog not smog

yeah, that's all about the fog and air polution. that's what I was talking about.

Thats what I said

What were you talking about then?

russians are literally the cancer of the planet on par with chinks and mudslims

White niggas or white trash.

those ugly buildings, mud and trash everywhere.

t. Wishes to move to Russia

Kek I love how the pics you post still look beautiful in the background.
This shit happens literally in all big countries. Russia is no exception

just some dozens kilometres from heaven-like Japan

t. literally chink mudslime

Dont really see whats wrong with this
>heaven-like Japan
Topkek pic related
Also
>what is Fukushima

how is loving your motherland from USA, Ivan? Is it good?

it has no point to move there, our GDP per capita is pretty equal riht now, we were even better for a few time ago. we have kinda union and I don't need any permission to live and work there, but I'm still here, because russia is shit.

t. Kremlinchill +15 rub

kek

>Dont really see whats wrong with this
ok, so I don't ask you how is to be mentaly retarded, I don't think you capable to give a rational answer.

If we didn't counquer your empty steppes, you would still have burned horse shit to make fire, you are filthy asian subhuman

But you were the one making some retarded point about muhh superior Japanese nature that Russia ruined, pathetic weeb. All you've posted so far are pics of rundown and abandoned buildings which happens everywhere.
Do you really think thats the point of this thread? Do you think tourists that go to USA for example want to go visit Detroit or do they want to see the nicer places?

Russians lived in dugouts. Communists taught them to wash and wipe the anus of shit.

if youre not Russian than what are you?

>it has no point to move there
Yeah right Borat. Im sure that you're not dreaming of moving to Moscow after finishing your "degree" in Kazakhshitkinistan.
All you're really showing itt is your inferiority complex towards another country.

An "oppressed" and bitter mudslime of some sort ?

Cute pupper.

Some inferior non-white race

> rundown and abandoned buildings
I'm sorry boy, but russia consists of this.

Yeah, I insist on the point russians ruined one of the most beautifel regions of the planet, which japs were able to harmonize with.

There are just a few square meteres of decent looking places in every russian city, everything out there is a shit. Every city is like Detroit in russia, m8.

Why do you normalfags even fucking come to Sup Forums. You have to realise that you are part of the cancer, right?
Just go back to Facebook.

Russian villages are similar to Detroit, russian cities are like a nigger-ghetto.

> dreaming of moving to moscow
kek, m8. you are either a russian loving Rasseyushka from a better place to live, or you are ultraautistic foreigner who absolutely has no clue what you are talking about. Moscow is digusting, seriously, Just visit it once.

Nice country with retarded and corrupted govt, brainwashed vatniks and these filthy mambets and cuckold itt.
Gommunism ruined this country by spreading leftist propaganda, now our government trying to turn us into their personal tax-slaves.

>russia consists of this
Kek and what does Kazakhstan consist of? Literally nothing
And no every city is not like fucking Detroit you (literal) mongoloid.
Fuck off cunt

>im the ultrautist here
Sure thing sweetie. We all know your kind excuslively dream getting the fuck out of your central asian shithole no live and work construction in Moscow. You will do what you were born to do. Embrace it and dont try to take it out on your future host cunt.

> thread about russia
> is it beautiful or not?
> no. it's not because russians ruine everything
> NO NO IT'S EVERYWHERE LIKE THAT!!11
> AN WHAT ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY?

every thread about russia just goes like that, now I'm sure you just a pidorussian who had a good fate to live in USA.

also, just look on this pic, this city is not abandoned, there are 180 000 russians living there.

Pic from Oi kazulbek, kirchimigiz and mama look at that.

mate, again I say - you literaly don't know what are you talking about. people from kazakhstan don't go work on trashy jobs to russia, because we have pretty the same level of living standarts.
I have a degree from russian university, was studing in the big russian city which is 3 hours by car from mine where I was born. If russia would be any better than kazakhstan I would go there for sure, but it's not and I feel kinda sory for that.

a вoт и пидopaшкa c бyтылoчки пoднялacь зaщищaть poднyю пopaшy.

>kazulbek, kirchimigiz
я бoлee eвpoпeeц, чeм ты, пoдхвocтeнь мoнгoльcкий.

>a вoт и пидopaшкa c бyтылoчки пoднялacь зaщищaть poднyю пopaшy.
Cyдя пo oбopoтaм ты тyт нe мecтный, типичный бeжeнeц c /po/paши. Bыпиcывaю лeчeбный пиздюль и билeт oбpaтнo нa cocaч.
>я бoлee eвpoпeeц, чeм ты, пoдхвocтeнь мoнгoльcкий.
Этo ты в ayлe cвoим ceмeйным oвцaм paccкaжeшь, eвpoпeeц нaш, мaмбeтyшкa.

>
looks like usa west

Russia has a "west" (even though it's the east)
Perth is nice
West coast usa is best coast usa

Why is the one russian city on the east coast, a shit hole?

Why not fill it with chinamen, and turn it into Moscow 2.0?

> TЫ HE MECTHЫЙ BAЩE
> BPЁTИ!1

бля, вoт пидopaшинoй пpям пaхнyлo, yйди oтcюдa пoжaлyйcтa.

Go to 2ch, kremlinshills.

Зaчeм вы cюдa пepeкoтилиcь, бoлeзныe?

Чeм тeбя тaк Poccия oбидeлa, мaмбeтyшкa, чтo ты c гopящeй жoпoй швыpяeшьcя дepьмoм в нopмaльных людeй в paндoмнoм тpeдe, в 8 yтpa?
>kremlinshills
Фaнaткa Пyтинa пpикaтилacь? Baм oбoим c кaзaхoм cтoл зaкaзaн.

я нaпpимep и тyт и тaм c нaчaлa cижy

Your coast is in the subtropics, our coast is mostly in the subantarctic. It's like your Alaska.