Morrissey is a white nationalist

>Theresa May says such attacks "will not break us", but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, "will not break us" means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says "London is united with Manchester", but he does not condemn Islamic State - who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her 'strong words' against the attack, yet she does not cancel today's garden party at Buckingham Palace - for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an "extremist". An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?

Where were you when Smiths man became a literal Nazi?

>became
>implying he hasnt been racist since the 80s

Can't believe he's such a bigot. The religion of peace is not responsible for this attack. White male masculinity is to blame.

I would very much like to know if this account is real because as of right now, this "Look at me and how righteous I am" bitch feels too cartoonish to believe.

lol your post ends in 88

Morrissey has been anti-immigration since the 80s, listen to Benghali in Platforms & The National Front Disco
which is a cool & good thing, you are a fucking idiot if you think the influx of muslims into europe hasn't led to a parade of horrible shit
"Literal nazi" yeah speaking out against the hub ideology leading the world in terror is just so bigoted isn't it

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

The first awesome shit that's come out of his mouth in decades and people want to have a go...

I even dusted off my old Smiths albums.

you're right but this board is filled with prideless, confused, progressives who will bend over backwards defending mud people while the muds despise them and want nothing to do with them. the state of young white people in the west is abysmal

how do i into moz, Sup Forums? I heard "the queen is dead" years ago and I liked it well enough.

Meat is Murder

Listen to it again and again. And Hatful of Hollow.

s/t

>tfw Sup Forums is just waking up to racist moz
they never expected prissy sad gayboi morrissey to be the defender of england that he is, but i did the whole time! i love him so much.

Holding hands and singing prayers won't stop them from bombing your house next

What the fuck is a "White Nationalist"

wtf i love morrissey now

>this board is filled with prideless, confused, progressives who will bend over backwards defending mud people while the muds despise them and want nothing to do with them
I ain't seen any of that shiet
If it happens well it just sounds too ironic

Kek, when the refugees got to poortugal most ran away to get higher pays, feels good man

People that actually want to do something about Islamic Immigration other than change their Facebook avatar, hold prayer vigils, light up buildings and welcome more people from a religion that openly hates and wants the destruction of the secular west.

the Jews did nothing wrong

liberals btfo

>tfw they don't wanna stay in med or slav countries because they don't get much gibs and the people hate them so they all run to g*rmanic countries for plentiful gibs and legal rape
g*rmanic "master race" my ass

He was always a nazi faggot though he just had a horde of dumbass faggot moz fans to defend him. He talks about May living in a bubble as if he doesn't. For real though moz fits the profile pretty well, just grab the generic fatalistic lazy degenerate white dude and chances are you'll find he's a racist.

When whites become a minority we are gonna get so bullied...

I honestly don't understand how white people can look around and think they're gonna be okay when this happens???

They're gonna completely bully us. I'm scare

Because of faggots like this

try getting out of your houses and interacting with people then maybe you won't be such bitch ass faggots.

The thing that bothers me most about is all the baby boomer cunts who allowed this to happen to the uk are all gonna die before they even have to feel the full affects

Baby boomers literally put us behind enemy lines in our own country and took the guns away so we can't even defend ourselves then they just go ahead and die and leave us in this chaotic world

Fuck baby boomers and fuck john lennon

What are you trying to say? That interacting with people will make me more tolerant.

Boy. What world do you live in? Must be a college campus.

I'm saying you're a weak autistic shut-in faggot, given your response that seems to be the case.

Can't you please just leave us alone. You're bullying us right now and we aren't even minority's yet

Just leave us alone

How is being critical of ISIS/Islam racist?

So what are "white nationalists" actually doing

Fuck off faggot.

See you're a meanie. When whites become minority's you're gonna bully us in mass. We aren't even minority's yet and you're already bullying us and killing us. I hate you

Are you a girl?

Fun fact, the notion that speaking out against Islam is somehow racist despite it being an entirely ideological entity was the work of a lobbying campaign by the Organization for Islamic Cooperation as a means to include Islam under western hate speech laws. They are also the origin of the term "Islamophobic" after seeing how effective the -phobic suffix was for the gays in chilling people into not speaking out against homosexuality.

He's always been a racist piece of shit. Get over his swooning and stop being a pussy.

No I'm just being honest. Shit skins are hostile and already constantly trying to undermine us

When we become minority's we will be bullied relentlessly. Once our pop gets real low you'll probably attempt to genocide us. The only thing keeping shit skins in check right now is the fact we have the numbers. I hate your guts

Of course you're being honest but you're a weak autistic shut-in faggot why should anybody pay attention to your mental illness driven by how much of a uninteresting pussy you are?

I don't see anything racist in that quote

I'm not I go to uni and have a job and a gf I just feel really sad right now f a m. Let me live and stop bullying me you negro

All I see in this statement is critics on politicians who say that they're sorry while living in their bubble of bodyguards.

Not saying he has some racist tendencies, but in this case they're not apparent

She's probably gonna fuck someone else given how much of a faggot you are.

I'll break you

wtf I like Morrissey now.

You can try after I break your gf.

My gf hates niggers as well though

I'm white.

Sup Forums is full of faggot "progressives" who bitch about everything.

Guys im such a fucking alpha because i have the correct opinions you get NO PUSSY if you don't love your country becoming muslim because the TV said it was good

She hates leftists

this account is real, his name is Jack Stark

I'm not a leftist. Also starting to sound like you're talking about your imaginary gf, stay mad faggot.

larping is shitposting

Don't worry, when all the boomers have died off we're gonna make the holocaust real.

BASED

That's not even white nationalist or even redpilled or anything desu. Most people, certainly of his age group, hold the same view as him on this. If you genuinely believe this to be an extreme reaction then you're buying into the PC narrative.

He's not gay. I saw him at the pub with a woman

He's bi, most probably

Still Ill ... what if he really considered it an illness and went to one of these conversion camps and prayed it away?