Out of genuine curiosity...

Out of genuine curiosity, do any of you foreigners actually know anything about American culture that isn't stereotypes or memes?

Because it honestly seems that the majority of you are absolutely clueless about us

yes
I lived in Texas for 5 years as a kid

I have the stereotype that americans have stereotypes about every other countries/cultures.
I'm not even memeing, sometimes you act as if you think the only racially and ethnically heterogeneous is USA.

Thanksgiving? 4th of july? Any other american "traditions" are actually cultural appropiations

Are you Lakota? If not, why are you namefagging with their sacred land's name?

Now I will show them TRUE American culture

Look here Eurofags: this is the Sheboygan tire dispensary. Manufacturers from ALL over the county dispense their tires here--Bridgestone, Goodyear, Firestone, Goodbridge: you name it.

And over here on the corner of MLK Blvd and Alfred Kinsey Ave we have the first Zesty Fiesta franchise in all of Wisconsin. The cheez whiz is 100% gluten free btw.

America is made of countless ethnicities and cultures, there is no one singular American identity or culture. It's a culmination of cultures from the entire world

How old were you when you left for the UK?

Every nation has stereotypes about other nations

>sometimes you act as if you think the only racially and ethnically heterogeneous is USA
Explain because nobody honestly thinks this

Funny meme, kiddo
Everyone knows """"Mexico"""" is just the place we hide our refried beans

Mind your own business

Yeah yep yes

Yes good

0.5 cents have been deposited in your account.

of course not OP, they don't even know basic history

It's quite literally true, we've got people from everywhere so to say there's one singular culture is ridiculous.

I do, whiteass. In a way I do.

It is the same for every culture. People think that balalaika is the most Russian native instrument (it was invented in the late 19th century by a certain master) and vodka is a №1 alcohol for 20000 years (it was created in the emid 19th century, became #1 in USSR) and some other bizzare suff. I bet any Sup Forums user can give examples of great misconceptions.

your post is so much horse hockey

This is shockingly good banter OTR

Fuck off you cancerous namefag.

>we've got people from everywhere
Like every other modern nation.

negro culture is the only real american culture.
without shouting negroes there wouldn't have been rock and jazz.
without negroes (and Italians) you would have been just another canada

Don't even get me started on all the new world crops that are now considered to be stereotypical ingredients of various European cuisines.

People refused to grow potatoes and tomatoes here, kek.

OP, you should be aware that not even American exceptionalism is exceptionally American.

The 3rd Annual Lake Minnishawasqan "Hot Diggity Doggie" 5K

Funding therapy hamsters for officers wounded in the line of duty. Bring your dog and grill your buns!

At Massapaquick Park, Sunday November 11, 9AM

Same here. There is this myth that the King of Prussia put them into the royal garden with bad guards in order to provoke thieves to steal them and popularize them, tmakin them think they were valuable.

I'd say there is some merit to the claim that all of the subcultures or regional cultures adhere to the Dream in some way

Certainly all of them share themes

You don't

I understand

It seems like most modern cultures emerged from the industrial revolution, no?

Why that's not very nice of you Mr. Murry
If you don't have anything nice to say, shush

t. Negro

American exceptionalism is not American culture silly billy

Yes good more please

A smart move. Looks like something that would work with simpletons.

And here's the sleeve I've been working on. It has all the legends: Patrick Sharpe, Earl Danger, the original Boondoggles--absolute pioneers of rockabilly. Not like this music today where you download an "app" press a button and then it makes music for you btw did you see where my pack of cigs went? It must have fallen out again after I rolled up my shirt for you.

Parking at this beach house reserved for Lithuanian Eagles fans only (GO BIRDS)

Inspiring: 18 Year-old Dexler Cruikshank Makes History by Becoming First Indigo Child Elected to Sedona, AZ Zoning Board

yes

every year I see more proof that most of the bad stereotypes about you are completely true

Stereotypes usually have some truth to them

That doesn't make them the entirety of a culture

- Jedlar my man, what's good?

- Not much Bryceton, just thinking about getting some Q-dubs, you game?

- You know it brah. Listen, my dads are going to be out of town this weekend so I was thinking we should throw a sick bash. My brother works at B-dubs and he can sneak us a warm case of McKinley Ice.

- Baller! Wait until I tell Bredlar about this.

Tips

Protip: all stereotypes about all countries are true.

Small foamy beer?

Also true. People often get 20cl foamy beer here.

Thank you for attending Warren G. Harding Elementary's Interior Semiotics Pageant

Before we begin, we'd like to ask the audience to refrain from all flash photography and consumption of items containing peanut residue

What about weed meme

lol

Weed is more a thing for high schoolers and unemployed people here.

No one cares about any of our "various American cultures," we just shart in mart and shoot up school and yeehaw

Ofcourse, after all this is an international culture board

Yeehaw indoobly doo

What about clogs and polders?

Whatchu know?

America is made of countless burgers culminating in one big huge motherfucking burger with tabasco sauce on top.

I know enough about "American culture" to know that it is not worth knowing

I should get myself a camel then.

I bet you suck down your timbits like you suck your eggs you sissy Canuck