Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3IPe0OL5TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone on Sup Forums is a master of combat
do you even need to ask

you never know lots of people form /fit/ and /asp/ post here

In school i slapped some guys head so he got me in a headlock and started punching me. So i flipped him off me and put him on his back and started stomping on his head. P.S i was 14 and im a manlet. I used to do kickboxing for about 2 years

did you get suspended?

Jumped by 2 guys that had 40 pounds on me, was 140. Didn't fight back, but made it seem like they were hurting me when they weren't via judo breakfalls, head movement, acting, and a good chin. Sometimes 1 beats 2, but if it goes wrong, 1 dies. Playing possum worked for me that time, but the right move would have been to better prejudge the characters of the two that attacked me and avoided their aquaintance. Hatian and puerto rican, for the record. Don't trust them.

I got put in isolation for a day bc i sent him to hospital but it was self defence so idk why.

>it was self defence
You slapped him first though.

he was a friend i slapped him as a joke then he got mad lmao

I don't fight because I'm not an aggro dickhead who looks for trouble and can't use his words. I'm 6'0, about 205, and I did Muay Thai for 4 years and sanshou for 2 years, though, so yeah, I'm probably ok if I have to fight.

I always just let them beat the shit out of me because I don't have any will to live.

I'll be the most up eat guy here.
> 6' 0"
> 178 lbs
> Did boxing for 2 years between the ages of 19 and 21.
> Haven't ever had a fight but I expect I would have a decent chance against your average Joe.

> 6' 0"
> 178 lbs
That's some great stats if low bf%

19, 182cm, 94kg
Taekwandon for a little bit (9-15), hockey, rugby
No
Yes, my dorm at uni does this thing where you can call out someone while everyone is drinking in a circle, and then you box. Neither of us 'won' but its definitely an experience

Not really low. I think it's about 14% at the moment.

sort of. im not great at inflicting damage but i can take a lot of punishment.

damn you compete in both hockey and rugby? mad respect for that, those are two very demanding sports

I'm with this user, I always hope that the last punch is the one that gets me

>25, 6'1'' 205lbs
>I play hockey fuck martial arts
>No
>Yes A 300lbs black woman tweaking out on meth (I'm a paramedic)

I can hold my own in a fight I've knocked people out before

>i can take a lot of punishment.
high pain tolerance?

>Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

Yes. I can't give you an exact number of fights I've been in. But I can honestly say I've lost my fair share of them. Absolutely NO ONE who has ever been in more 3 or 4 fights in their life, can say they've never lost. I'm probably right about 50/50 in wins losses.

I'm 35yrs old. I'm just a HAIR under 6'1''. And I weigh 225lbs

I really don't practice any martial art. I simply grew up in a really bad neighborhood. Most of the kids around me were older by 3-4 years, so they tried to bully me a lot. My mother was a psychotic x-marine who refused to let me be bullied. If I came home beat up, she beat me up again for losing. It finally just came down to win or else. It got to the point where the kids in my neighborhood knew, if they wanted to fight me, they would have to beat me until I couldn't get up anymore in order to win.

Yes. Several times. I learned eventually, to aim for the ring leader of any group. And knock the shit out of them early. Once you do that, most of the group you're facing off against will back down. Now, this isn't to say it will ALWAYS work. I've been on the ass end of some PHENOMENAL ass kickings. Both one on one, and by groups. But if you drop the one trying to instigate the violence, you have a MUCH higher chance of walking away.

Yes. A number of times through the course of my life. Most of the time, it didn't end well. I can only remember 2 times where I won the fight. And both of those were because of a single, lucky punch. 20 pounds may not sound like much. But trust me. It makes a HUGE difference. And hardly ever a good one on your end of the fight.

Feel free to ask me anything else you want. I'm here for a while.

yeah. ive gotten into a couple fights with some big dudes and they kicked my ass but i never got knocked out or went down, those fights ended with people breaking us up.

38 - 6' - 170lbs
I have been in numerous fights, always 1 on 1 I have been beaten down (can take a good amount of beats) and I have also done the beat down.
The best beat down was when I was fighting to protect my family and it was a guy that easily out weighed me by 30+ lbs. My knuckles are farely sharp so they tend to cut the face when they meet it. I have lost more fights than I have one, but I don't stop until they are done or someone breaks up the fight.

from the times you were outnumbered and lost, what was it that caused you being attacked?

>25 german male
>175 cm
>75 kg
>16 years judo
>never lost a fight surprisingly

>24
>5'11 185
>dont practice
>outnumbered ya but just once
>fought 2 guys bigger than me. one was much bigger but i choked him out

>fighting to protect my family
wass your home being broken into or what?

21, 5'10", 150-ish.
Bit of karate, got to green belt before it got too pricey to keep going.
Never been in a straight up fight outside sparring, other than kiddie stuff.
There were a bunch of big guys in my dojo, it was fun to go up but I knew they'd waste me in an actual fight.

5'11, 170lbs, 25 years
Started in muay thai for a couple years, BJJ for like 5 years on and off, blue belt under a Machado school. Went to a few MMA gyms around town for about half a year each.
I've never been in a fight outside the gym, but I'd probs be alright, but I'd rather not fight anybody.

Have you ever called your mother a wookie whore?

Because she is one.

I'm 6'12, 460 lbs, master of every martial art and some alien ones, and I piss liquid acid into the eyes of my foes after analing then in pitched combat.

> everyone

Nope... got a call from the misses when I was at a friends, some dude was sitting outside our place drinking beers cause he was in love with the neighbour and he had been told to leave repeatedly by both our neigbour and my misses. On my way home I didn't think he would be there but when I got there, sure enough there he was sitting drinking and I lost my shit, I remember grabbing him by the shirt and was like omfg he is solid and way bigger than me, luckily I had some previous fight experience and tons of practice fighting with my best friend.
The guy never came back around.

There were several different reasons.

Once it was the x of a chick I was dating at the time. 3:1 in a fight where you get jumped, isn't exactly a good plan for victory.

Another time, it was simply my constitutional inability to keep my mouth shut. I have a smart mouth, and a quick whit. And if someone says something stupid, I absolutely can NOT stop myself from saying something about it. I did it at a pig roast about 6 years ago. Turns out telling someone they sound like they spent too much time at the front of a prison shower conga line can REALLY earn you a beating.

There were other times, but those were the two that REALLY stand out in my mind.

that's badass, when was the last time you lost one?

I'm 28, 6.2 and about 85kg
I've boxed at an amateur level on and off since I was about 12
When I was around 16/17 I got jumped, I was a cocky Bastard and thought I could do some super hero shit, ended up in hospital after being knocked unconscious and left with 2 broken ribs, I'd you ever outnumbered just RUN fuck everything else you won't win

6'4. 120lbs. had some kung-fu ish training. little on the fat side now. There was one guy, who had it out for me for a long time. Never knew why.

Jump on me after sports, when I was about 25. Came with a fit friend who - quite professionally - tried not to really touch or attack me. Attacks came in with fist first, but I didn't wanted to fight
and I blocked him quite well, without counter attacking. Made him mad. So he tried to kick me in the stomach. After the third kick I moved to the right, took his leg as a lever and counter kicked him in the face, seriously broke his face. Quite extreme bleeding. Went down immediately. Now other guys came, didn't know what was happening. Some where his friends, lots of posture, but they didn't knew what happened. I was just staring at his broken nose, waiting for the next attack, from anyone, when his sidekick tried to hit me with a flying neck fist shit. Probably felt 1/10th of it, because some other guy just drop kicked him out of air, breaking two ribs, and especially his pride.

Cleanup was mess, cops, all that. Thought had to go in front of judge, but he pleaded out. Didn't saw any of them again. If it wasn't for the guy who helped me they probably would have knocked me out and who knows what else.

>19, 6'3, 205
>kickboxing since i was 3/4, boxing since 5, krav since 11/12, nin-jutsu for fun at like 16
>this st patricks day got mobbed by a group of english lads on my way home from work, 4 or 5 im not sure as i was drinking, ended up with a broken nose but got the better of them after some dirty tricks
>nope

i love mocking dudes, to get them to punch me in the face about 3 times until they run away because they cant do anything and are afraid

I have a black belt in origami

fuck what a pussy to gang up on you with his friends over a fucking ex. How bad was it?
by your stats it looks like you're pretty strong

No. but my mother and I have plenty of our own issues. We haven't spoken in over 11years. And she knows, she's going to die with the knowledge that her only son hates her.

5'10
100kg
7yrs Tae KwonDo
4yrs Aikido
5yrs Wing chun
3yrs-current karate/jujitstu
Many fights in club
10 -15 street fights
not really lost just sustained more damage that would have liked.

>2 broken ribs
shiiieeet did you get stomped?
also dat you in the pic?

>23 - 6' - 180
>bb1dan tkd, some boxing, some wrestling
>not really been jumped but was drunk af and got destroyed immediately
>yeah

Numerous years ago guy I was going toe to toe with somehow pulled my shirt over my head and fed me about a dozen uppercuts, I couldnt see anything cause blood was in my eyes. Another guy came over and pulled us apart.

>6'4
>120 lbs
>a little on the fat side

I was too busy sleeping but I assume so..

Yes my last fight just before Christmas, I've had to take a step back from competing because of work and my lack of interest in getting punched in the face.

>21 , 5'11
>did muay Thai growing up
>mostly headcover/close gaps and headbut and throw elbows
>I fought one fatty
>swept the leg while I shoved his head down
>outnumbered only once as well
>2 on 4 and it ended pretty even

Yeah a few times.
First two I went and smacked the biggest guy then stared down the others and ordered them to look after thier friend and take him home...3 one time and 4 the other, big guy had a big club of shitty lightweight wood.
A weekish ago got mugged by 4 guy in france infront of literally a hundred brave french. I was super depressdd about my ex so didn't even try to defend myself....was v.lucky since none of them could fight so the blows to my head were weak as shit, but since i'm a pacifist and my ex was violent i didnt have an anger responce any.ore...meant i kept throwing them...and me...to the concrete grou d relestedly cor ten mins....fucking no one intervined dude. Faith in humanity took more of a knock than me...

6'1"
170 lbs
Kickboxing
Usual sparring partner has about 30lbs on me

>120
Good catch, i meant 210. Back then.
Now its more 250 ;)

6 stitches to my scalp, a category 1 concussion (getting kicked in the head REALLY sucks) the metacarpals below my pinky and ring fingers of my left hand were broken. A cracked off molar on my upper jaw. And 2 cracked ribs on my right side. They beat the everlovin SHIT outta me.

Gut punch, power bomb, Boston crab (Walls of Jericho, youngfags)

31, 6'6, 270lbs
Never learned to fight
never been in a fight
I've rough-housed with brothers and cousins.

People always try to get along with me, rather than fuck with me. I've never been in a fight my entire life, not even as a teen. prob my size intimidates most people.

dude that's beyond fucked up, did the girl see that happen?
also elaborate on how your metacarpals broke and ribs cracked?

Do internet battles count?

Me and a buddy would smoke a joint or a bowl and than fight each other till we were covered in sweat or ready to smoke some more, we could easily go for a good hour. Once I tried a one in punch on him and broke his rib, it was amazing.

>21
>72"
>250 lb
Wrestled from grade school to middle school, started playing football, joined the Army and started to learn MACP.

>Broken up uneven fights because I don't like it, I don't like unintentional violence, or unnecessary violence.

>When I wrestled I placed fourth because I wrestled a kid in a different weight class and he destroyed me.

>4
>3'1
>48 pounds
>none
>yes. Billy and Jimmy raped me
>daddy beats me

6'3 225 play sports such as divegrass baseball and basketball, haven't fought anybody since school

>you ever outnumbered just RUN fuck everything else you won't win

probably solid advice but still, I have to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=o3IPe0OL5TY

whats your mos?

No she didn't see the fight, thank god. It was bad enough she had to see me AFTER the fight, when she picked me up at the hospital. She cried about what happened to me for three days.

My metacarpals broke because I was stupid, and tried to land a punch wrong. Your index, and middle finger knuckles hurt THEM. Your pinky and ring finger knuckles hurt YOU. My own punch, to the side of the guy's head broke my own hand.

The ribs... I honestly can't say WHEN exactly that happened. I took a couple of REALLY hard body shots while I was standing. AND I got kicked in the ribs a few times every time they knocked me down.

i cant see without my glasses

The other day I was wondering, could someone who has never learned any martial art stand a chance against someone who did? lol

23, 170cm (5'7 if I'm not mistaken), 70Kg
Tracks & Fields, no martial arts
Got in a lot of fight because I'm a manlet and they thought they could take me down easily.
Got my ass kicked a few times and got the chance to kick some ass too. I'd say I have a 40-50% win ratio at the moment.

divegrass can be pretty violent depending on who you're playing against

I'm 6'3" and 320 lbs and anyone in the world could kick my ass.

you're lucky they didnt kill you
body shots and kicks are real nasty can really fuck up your organs, can definitely tell they were trying to hurt you bad

did they just jump you in the street?

>25 6.2 198
>Archery
>nope sometimes other way around depending on what they did.
>nope. Fought a buffed out 5.5 drunk nog once and won. Makes me believe muscles don't mean shit in a scrap. Experience>fitness

>6'1''. And I weigh 225lbs
that fat or muscle son?

11B

33 5'6 180
Odds and ends, football, cricket, bit of Tennis and Footgolf every so often.
Yep, took a guy down and choked him til.he started going blue, then negotiated with his mates to fuck off or he dies.
Most likely, never really asked, it's not often I do fight.

Caught me walking back to my place, after I walked up to the store for a pack of cigarettes.I was maybe 2 blocks from home when it happened.

29/5''8/164/some karate some boxing/ yes/ and yes.

Plenty wins plenty losses lol loved fighting too much round 16-20

Got jumped at a party once and was the only one not bleeding lol. I was drunk af and still have no idea how i pulled that one off.

Bit of both. I work a very physical job. But I don't hit the gym, and I eat a HORRIBLE diet. Plus, I like my beer, and cigarettes. So while I'm physically strong, and bulky, I don't have a sculpted body in the least.

2x, 5'9", 164lbs
a little bit of muy thai, jujitsu, tae kwon do, and street
I've been outnumbered but I keep fighting even if I'm bloodied up. I always lose if I'm outnumbered.
I've fought people heavier than me many times because I used to be very skinny, and I'm still relatively skinny but I mostly got muscle.

Growing up, I was always in a bad home and a bad neighborhood. I also used to look like the guy you'd want to pick on. I'd always get beaten up, but I keep on going. I've gotten good at fighting against the average Joe now. I have an idea how an untrained person fights to the point that they're relatively predictable. The last untrained guy I fought needed stiches for his lip.

If I were up against a guy that trains though, I'd be no match if he's any good. I have fought guys that formally train. I always lost to those guys, but I did mess up a boxer once and that's about it. I landed a solid kick into his stomach and he collapsed to the ground; the stomach makes a peculiar bloop jello noise when you got a gut. He was good at blocking and my fists had a very hard time connecting with his face.

I honestly would rather not fight anyone, but some people like to look for trouble and I end up having no choice. I'm always scared confronting someone, but I face it and just push through.

>5 11
>285
>wretled greco roman for 4 years
>1 semester submission wreslting in college before i dropped out
>run a 11 minute mile
>i work a manual job where i have to lift 136 lbs bags all day

people dont try to fight me. youd have to shoot me.

yeah, there is a guy on here. His name is John and he hates every single one of us faggots

>19
>6'3
>160lbs (literally zero fat)
>no sports or martial arts but I work construction
>never outnumbered
>fought guys with 100lbs+ on me because i'm only 160

hahaha

which of those arts was the most useful when you were outnumbered?

18 50kg 8"
every martial art there is
yes in every fight (and i win)
yes once i fought someone who was 100kg (i killed him shit was cash)

dude ur so funny. post ur hands pussy

Feels good don't it?

been in a few fights.

6'1, 260 lbs. Work out regularly but don't do any real fight-training. Small mercy that most of the dude that try to pick fights are dumbfucks who have like 1 yr karate, which isn't enough to take on someone 100 lbs heavier than you.

I've also had my -ass- handed to me before,but truthfully I had it coming because I was being a shit.

Either you're the best liar, or the first honest person, ever on Sup Forums

Height: 192cm
Weight: 95 kilograms

No martial art but i train with a Kanabo, and work on my speed since i already have the power

Once fought 3 abo's outside of a 7/11 who tried to hit on my girlfriend, initiated the fight because i knew it was comming, slammed into one guy first with my entire body weight and grounded him, backed up and started brawling with the other two trying to keep minimize as much blows to the face as possible managed to KO one quickly but the other guy was a fast cunt and his friend was recovering police came @ that point and everything was abruptly stopped abo's fled left their buddy and we lied to the police guy and said they threw the first punch
>feelsgoodtobeawhiteguyinaustralia.jpg

Believe it or not i fought a chick that was a land whale, was in my friends house and she was amped up on crack or something man, i trip and bump into her and she starts being a dramatic autist and screams "You killed my baby" (she thought she was pregnant but everyone knew it was an attention scam) i tell her to settle the fuck down and she loses her shit, there was a knife sitting on the kitchen bench which i sorta saw her hand start moving in that general direction and just instant reacted smashed her as hard as i could in the face full fist she didn't go down to my amazement she just stumbled and put her hands on the kitchen table turns around and start smacking me with girly punches her full body weight behind them she must have collapsed with exhaustion or something cuse she managed to ground me and wail on me and screech like an autist my mate comes and tries to pull her off but she must have been 200 kilos at the very least it was like a wrecking ball was on top of me i was suffocating in her fat folds lol, i roll her off me with as much strength as i can muster stand up and kick the ever living shit out of her.

Knew someone in the harsher ages. Very agile guy, had anger issues, was like kickboxing-angel-of-vengeance with about 6'2, super lean and thin. Some people tried to fight him but he could give you three punches when other set one. A beast.

One night, some larger group who where not locals, tried to annoy him and his friends. Those others where trained athletes, but not trained in fights. Within 10 seconds he dropped like 4 of them. The last one was a triathlete, tad smaller, but quite muscular. Could take some. He waited. Then one serious hard punch to the chin. The beast fell that night, while the guy took away a two broken fingers from his punch.
The kickboxer then left the city, because there where just too many cases pending. At least that was the official story.

6ft 190lbs. I box but fighting in a ring and getting into a real fight are two very different things. I have gotten jumped by two guys once and was able to fight them off so I could run away. I also took my belt off and used it as a weapon when they started chasing after me and they backed off. You never know who has a weapon so its best to hit the bigger guy first and as hard as you can hopefully either knocking him out or putting him on the ground and then getting away. Just keep in mind if it isn't in the ring it isn't a fair fight and it is okay to fight dirty.

5'10
150lbs
Practiced for 7 years of drunken fighting

*teleports behind you*

Never did fight, only practice.
I'm 16 years old, 185cm 79kg
I have been doing krav maga for about 3 years and am pretty good at kicking

I've had worse. 5'9", 115, 40 yrs old, autistic bad. couple niggers jumped me and tried to choke me out. Saw I had an empty wallet, went apeshit. Broke my arm in three places as cop showed up, then they meth-ed out and tried to stab/shoot him. Never did find out what happened to those mindless neanderthals

DEATH TO NIGGERS
DEATH TO JEWS
DEATH TO ASIANS
DEATH TO ANYTHING THAT IS NOT WHITE
DEATH TO ANYTHING THAT IS NOT ME

Every scrap I've been in I only had to use one hand. Feels good.

I've practiced that too! My favorite style is Beer Mug to the Dome!

>20,180cm,73kg
>Judo 2 years, Japanese Jiu-Jutsu 9 years (until black belt), okinawan kobudo 6 years (green belt). Currently: Krav maga 3 years and Pencak Silat 6 months
>Only during sparring
>Only during sparring, at krav maga we tend to train fighting unfair fights so multiple opponents and guys vs smaller girls etc.

6'3" 220-230 23 years old. Football, wrestling, and honestly just a stupid gym faggot for the most part. Only real fight I've been in was with a team mate, I guess.

>5'9''
>115

I remember what it was like when I was in 10th grade too

Once saw a guy hold a mug from the bottom and shove it in to a guy's mouth. Same thing that happened on trainspotting