THIS IS NOT A HOAX Sup Forumstards! THE Christine Weston Chandler is selling the iconic red,white...

THIS IS NOT A HOAX Sup Forumstards! THE Christine Weston Chandler is selling the iconic red,white, and blue striped shirt!

youtube.com/watch?v=XnOyhlA84dQ

ebay.com/itm/282438324055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_kcgnwfoBQ
ebay.com/itm/Set-Of-Six-Certified-Sonichu-And-Rosechu-Drawings-From-2014-/282438244708?hash=item41c2a19964:g:3U8AAOSwRUhY9t~p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He must be getting desperate.

fuck off already chris.

how much for an authentic vial of Christine Weston Chandler vintage septic taint pus ?

Chris wouldn't come here. We're 4-cent garbage.

Knowing him he probably "recycled" it before he could keep it.

Some idiot had bought his Sonic totem for $1500. Does the buyer think the money is going towards something beneficial. He blew most of the money he got from selling his father's stamp collection on toys

>found the shirt in a mountain of laundry in his room

The buyer probably knew that's exactly what Chris would do. No one who doesn't know who he is would buy that ugly thing.

>implying he was actually trying to clean up that house

Have you seen videos of his house? It's fucking disgusting

Supposedly it was (kinda) cleaned up after the fire. Cleaning crews came in and started pitching shit left and right.

I feel sorry for the bastards that had to go in that hell hole.

Will they likely be kicked out of their home if Barb doesn't pay those bills

It was but Chris and Barb refuse to clean so it quickly went back to shit.

Yes. At this rate, they'll be out by winter this year, maybe late fall.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_kcgnwfoBQ

Its a real possibility. Neither of them seem interested in paying them either.

Barb can't, Chris doesn't want to.

Even if she could she still wouldn't do it. The whole damn family lived in that shithole for years because none of them was going to clean.

place your bets Sup Forums, how much do you think the shit will go for?
>Original Price: $12,500.00
>My Guess: $15,000.00

It's kind of tragic. Even though Chris is a cunt, you have to place blame on parents for not getting him the help he needed.

even Bob didn't want to clean and he was probably the sanest one out of the bunch (excluding Cole Smithey).

I want to believe nobody will buy it but somehow people keep giving him large amounts of money. Hell he still owes for the $1000 commission for more Sonichu comics.

Heard part of his family are normal people. Actually in some pretty prestigious jobs

Bob's children are. Barb is the one with the retard genes it seems.

i think chris was testing the waters with that totem thing, seeing if people would pay big bucks for his crap. apparently it went for 1500, and according to the ebay listing, the shirt's starting price is 12500, so chris knows for sure now that people will be willing to shell out more for this piece of "christory".

Makes sense. Now he just needs to learn to ship the damn thing before going out and spending all the money first.

you yelled that shit at me when I started the first thread. You were wrong then, you're wrong now. gtfo

doesn't chris have a brother who doesn't suck?
Pretty sure he put up a vid calling him out for not sending barb money

I think it's his half-brother. From what I read, he doesn't want anything to do with them

Half brother Cole Smithey, he acts like a smug cunt who knows everything about movies, but yes, even he sucks in his own special way.

He says Barb and not-his-father abused him when was living with them.

12K, was this his plan all along?

see

HOLY FUCK HES SELLING PICTURES TOO!

HE EVEN MADE AN ATTEMPT AT A JOKE IN THE DESCRIPTION.

ebay.com/itm/Set-Of-Six-Certified-Sonichu-And-Rosechu-Drawings-From-2014-/282438244708?hash=item41c2a19964:g:3U8AAOSwRUhY9t~p

I like how he wants the money first, then will restore the shirt to ship out.

He sounds like a pussy

>500 a piece
worth it

He's almost 54 years old and he seems like one of those guys who could easily be triggered.