Are all Mexicans this stupid when they get a fucking gold-laced platinum platter handed to them for a perfect life...

Are all Mexicans this stupid when they get a fucking gold-laced platinum platter handed to them for a perfect life, a perfect family, a perfect house, a $40 million NFL contract and guaranteed fame for their kids and grandkids? If so I don't want them here

>Aaron Hernandez committed suicide today in prison

His daddy died and he couldn't deal. What a pussy.

i know he married a black girl but its not THAT bad

>Aaron Hernandez committed suicide today in prison
It's a set up, he owed some ass to somebody but didn't want to give it up.
Not every prison murder involves a shank.

Just like he barricaded the door shut and gave himself more time to hang himself, right?

>Fake news

Sure kid

You just believe anything (((they))) tell you.

I bet you still think the earth is round too.

>mexican
Are all americans this stupid?
>inb4 parents
His dad is puerto rican(aka american)

You're not getting my point

Not including commercials

Sorry. I tuned you out as soon as your autisim reared its retarded head around

All I know is I loved jerking off over his body after they cut him down.

My point is that he was a fucking moron.

Don't be a fucking moron

He got the crazy gene from his half white side.

Was he a serial killer o is it bullshit?

>Mexicans
>ilialian mom
>puerto rican dad

Nigger, you're a stupid fucking nigger racists. Kill yourself.

Truth, earth is flat.

Only you could be retarded enough to make all those assumptions. I don't want you here, fuck off.

Mexican is just a short word for Latino

Wait, what ?

Yes he is stupid and is a standard low tier beta huckleberry but you just sounded as retarded as them dude.

Thanks for your opinion.

Being a murderous thug seemed more profitable than having a good family and an honest living, apparently

He was a fuckin thug when he was in college...check his UF record.
Once a fuckin thug...always a fuckin thug.
You can take the nigger outta da hood....but you can't take the hood outta the nigger

>short
>more letters

Wait, what ?

Bitch

His mistake was not being a nigger. He did the same this as Ray Lewis but Ray is a HOF while Hernandez is not.

I can't wait to see how ruthless the FSU fans get this season.. it's gonna be brutal

Fag

Cunt

Queef

Dickhead

Pics or it didn't happen

samefag

Smegma

Cowturd

>Aquitted of the double murder that caused you to murder another someone who knew too much.

>The murder case against the witness is more solid than the double murder you're covering up.

>If you played it cool and didn't kill the witness there would be insufficient evidence for the double murder anyways.

>But you killed the witness and got caught.

It would have been less of a kick to the nuts if he was going down for the double murder anyways. Instead he went down trying to cover up something he would have gotten a way with.

He literally hung himself out of shame and this is why he cried after being AQUITTED of the double murder. Everything that followed was out of fear of a court case that lawyers could've swept under the rug..

Cattle inseminator

Horsefucker

Tod

Chicken-rapist

Confirmed.... G2G

He could've given all the money he spent on the aquittal to his kids or something but stupid beaner pissed it away for one last "victory"

He's broke. Can't pay for the next aquittal. Goes to show you tho, enough money you can do whatever the fuck you want

Dumb beaner

He could've, like, lived in a mansion and sheeeiit.

People with your skillfull reasoning are what is causing the downfall of this country. Please GTFO.

Nothing of value was lost.

Just when you think niggers are the niggest.

He's Puerto Rican....

Except a forty bajillion dollar football contract...

>9804689▶
>
Yeah now it can go back in the pockets of white people, where it belongs.

He's Puerto Rican not Mexican.

Burn, mexinigger, burn!

Eddie Bravo, is that you?