Deftones

Can we have a nice comfy Deftones thread? Whats your fav album by them? Fav song? Have you seen them live? If so, how was it?

>buttrock

how about fuck off

>deftones
>buttrock

I've been listening to Deftones a lot lately.
>fav album
White Pony, but Diamond Eyes and SNW are also amazing
>Fav song
Hole in the Earth, Gauze, Digital Bath, the list goes on
>Have you seen them live?
unfortunately not.

my mom loves them but i could never really get into them, i know she saw them live a few months ago though

Did she say how it was??

why does Sup Forums dislike street carp? it's like the quintessential deftones song

Quintessential Deftones song is Change.
Personally, I don't dislike Street Carp, but it's the least appealing/interesting song on the alum, maybe due to its length.

>Whats your fav album by them?
White Pony for sentimental reasons but most are pretty consistent.

>Fav songs?
Minerva, Digital Bath, Hexagram, Needles and Pins, Korea, Feiticeira, Prayers/Triangles,Tempest, Knife Prty, Change

>Have you seen them live? If so, how was it?
At a festival in like 2002 they opened with Korea. Chino was at the crowd barrier for most of the show, his vocal were pretty trash but the band was so loud and full of energy that it didn't matter.
I've had multiple chances to see them again but it's like I don't want them to be worse than the first time. Such good memories

one of my most memorable live shows that i attended were deftones on an open air festival. It was a hot weekend but during their show there was a cloudburst and the rain was pouring down hard but it just fit so well with chino screaming his lungs out.

If Deftones are buttrock, then fucking Kendrick Lamar is buttrap.

Street Carp is my all time favorite Deftones song.

I don't mind that I'm in the minority, but I personally don't see how anybody could call it the worst on the album.

Yep, both statements are accurate, you lost little pleb.

>fav album
white pony, s/t is 2nd tho
>fav song
korea
>have you seen them live
no, they're coming near me on the tour with thrice and rise against, but i'm going to be out of town so i'm going to miss them

>ywn listen to Knife Party for the first time again

I started with the Deftones (2003), so I hold it high, SNW could be my favorite but it have some songs that I can't help but skip.

Around The Fur for me is the perfect "nu-metal" album, Pony is Pony, amazing album.

Diamond Eyes and Koi No Yokan are both great and I didn't listen to Gore enough to know what I really think of it.

I've seen them live in 2015 but is sucked and SOAD and their fans ruined my experience.

>it* sucked

Also, I forgot Adrenaline because is the only album I dislike (except for Fist and Fireal).

>Favorite Album
Koi No Yokan
>Favorite song
Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event
>Live?
Unfortunately, no

I really like Deftones softer songs. Like the swirly clean-vocaled songs like Minerva and Sextape. It seems like there aren't a lot of songs by them in that vein, but maybe that's why I liked Crosses' album so much. Chino has a great voice and a great talent for melodies.

That or Entombed

Chino has some great screams I mean Hexagram, wooo

>anniversary of an uninteresting event

Patrician

Well I give them props for being one of the only good bands to come from the nu-shit era (System of a down obviously being the best). My favourite album is probably White pony and my favourite song is Hole in the earth. I haven't seen them live yet though I'd like to

You guys listen to like (linus)?

Personally I think it's shit, but I'm the guy whom don't like Adrenaline.

Yeah I know what you mean, my favorite era is around the fur and a little beyond white pony.

Team sleep is good

>Fave Album
Diamond eyes, Saturday Night Wrist, and White Pony
>Fav Song
MX, You've Seen The Butcher, Phantom Bride and their cover of Sade's No Ordinary Love

>Have you seen them live
Yep, twice seeing them on The Diamond Eyes tour then on Koi No Yokan tour

Diamond Eyes tour was better way more intense, got kicked in the head by the lead singer of Dillinger Escape Plan when he jumped in the crowd

Love Team Sleep, blvd. nights is my shit.

Around The Fur is the best album to hear while driving during the day.

Cuz you drive somewhere far away

HEY VANITY THIS VIALS EMPTY AND SO ARE YOU

>TFW ive seen Knife Party performed live

Shoooooove shove it shove it shove it

Asiiiiiideee

We will never hear Eros.

sorry I was sleep but to quote, "it was fuckin amazing, they had the best lightshow, best sound, it was incredible, 2nd best act I've seen live, the first being Tool"

SHE HAAAAAUNTS THE ROADS
SHE WAAAAITS FOR A NEEEEW FAAACE