I'm white and I go to a mostly black school...

I'm white and I go to a mostly black school. the niggers constantly make fun of me for not listing to nigger music and instead harass me for listening to psychedelic rock and vaporwave, i'm getting so fucking sick of it and the constant harassment has lead me to have a more white supremacist outlook on things, what do?

>oic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A
youtube.com/watch?v=f2ivub38kOI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
cnn.com/2017/04/18/us/fresno-california-shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTmvoO2Shfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

Tomorrow is 4/20. Make Eric, Dylan, and uncle Adolf proud

Stop being an idiot and make some friends.

That's all they do? Tease you for not liking their music? Grow the fuck up and be lucky you're not Tyrones bitch.

Why don't you show him how to do it as an example?

>vaporwave
>psychedelic rock
Why even bother going to school

I miss those two. They were my good friends.

Become a cop.

They're niggers, give them some chicken and they'll love you

We always hung out and played Doom

not op but i like both of those.

This. Follow in their footsteps

Fuck you that's not funny my friend killed himself during the columbine shooting

Do us all a favor

if i could talk to people i wouldn't be regularly going on Sup Forums

this reminds me, they also call me a school shooter.

cant, ill be labeled a racist for feeding the black stereotype

change schools that is a shitty school with shitty people. I'm black and they did the same thing with me. they are fucking ants bro, if you are not in their world, you are isolated made fun of the works. Pro tip never say their music is shitty because they will jump you for that,

Step 1
Get ahold of some acid
Step 2a
Drop acid with niggers and show them some nice tunes
Step 2b
Drop acid in school yard
Step 3
Step 4
Profit!!!

Chill faggot. I was a black kid going to a mostly white school, and everyone constantly assumed I selectively listened to rap, did/had drugs, or was automatically cool and liked to be around people. They also made fun of the only other kid I knew who actually listened to metal unironically every now and again.

This was before your faggot vaporware was cool, too. This was when you, your brother, and your faggot friends all went to the park after school to fight another group of niggers.

You don't see me running around screaming "muh anti-white".

Why not make them honest for once?

how edgy, telling someone to kill themselves for listening to different music.

Op say no more. All you need to do is play those 3 songs on repeat as loud as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A

youtube.com/watch?v=f2ivub38kOI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Not as edgy as Trump trolling North Korea

wow, how original

Shoot up the school pussie you won't do it

Ever heard of samsara blues experiment or causa sui

i cant move schools because my parents wont let me

nice dubs and good life story, dose not help my case much

i know i wont

>be me
>robot.chad
>buy trench coat for columbine
>try to fuck dads new wife b4 normie slaughter
> mfw stepmom rapes me w/ her tranny dick
>dadCucked.jpeg

Honestly do this. Show people how heady and weird they are and they will forget about how weird you are. This has always worked for me. I am a strange dude but I always tried to appreciate everyone's else's interests and when no one gives you a chance it is hard. Just be open to share and get everyone super high and they will love you.

they had the Matrix style before Matrix

embrace the culture for the time you're there. don't assimilate but try to inform yourself of black culture just enough to slide by unnoticed. and then once you're out remember what they did to you and how much you despise them for what they do

nice, what do you listen to?

yes, haven't listened to any of it though

>an hero

The lesson is don't be a weak lilly faggot that lets random niggers shape your view of the world or people; live your life. You're self aware. That's step one to not being a basic faggot.

do what dylann failed to do

I believe it's time to make Columbine look like a fucking Joke OP,

very much recommend, listen to SBE's newest album on Stoned Meadow of Doom (yt)

>live your life
>at a predominantly black school
niggerwat?

can you shoot

meant to tag you

Cucked.

okay. so what if OP is a giant racist homophobe who just wants to live his life? is it okay to tell people at school how he feels since he's "just trying to live his life" ?

Study hard and get the best grades in school. Train yourself physically and learn a martial art or two if you have the opportunity. Buy a gun and learn how to use it. Then understand it is actions and creeds that make a man or woman better than others. If they bring race up, tell them race is not a valid excuse for any argument. YOUR supremacy, YOUR blood line, YOUR beliefs are validated by YOUR abilitiy to back them up. Do not give credit to the trash that drags the human race through the dirt. Most the idiots on Sup Forums are hypocritical degenerates anyway.

At this point I seriously hope you get b&. I give you real life advice on how to intimidate those bullies without using violence and you ignore my comment to talk about fucking vaporwave. Those guys are right end yourself

das

>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, they better run better run, faster than my gun...

fucking kek

Psychadelic rock/ Vaporwave? Im pretty sure you'd be made fun of anywhere OP. Quit being such a faggot and grow up....

If he does it without dropping spaghetti, he can get away with it in the same way a white person gets away with being in a group of predominately black people/a black person gets away with being in a group of predominately white people. You'd earn a little hate, and keep a little bit of dignity. I guarantee more than 3/4ths of the people in OP's school will peak before OP graduates. To let those kinds of people shit on you is beyond beta.

In the darkest of times, you'll come to a choice.

One road lest me a bitter end

One road blessed with lustful content

This choice will affect the course of your life forever. Will you fall to the pathetic draw of hatred? or will you surpass such primitivity?

>implying vaporwave isn't for cool kids
>implying normies have desecrated even that
>implying the one bastion of our community left still thriving is somehow a detriment
no u

fake and gay

as someone who was once in his shoes, you don't know wtf you're talking about.

You've never been in my shoes, nigger.

Lol vapor wave is for fags.

Vaporwave isn't for cool kids

Source: OP

Shoot them. Shoot them all.

As a white person I laugh at u for finding music worse then Rap! Congrats

and you've never been in our shoes. tell me how you're qualified to an opinion on the matter

Follow in his footsteps, it's what he would have wanted.

EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS

see

cnn.com/2017/04/18/us/fresno-california-shootings/

youtube.com/watch?v=OTmvoO2Shfs

MODS!

OP may be a faggot, but he does not ruin vaporwave by simply being a part of the listening audience. or maybe he does...

>I was a black kid
say no more.

ill give it a listen

thank you?

why are mods being called?

Moralfag detected

kek

>why are mods being called?

Because you're not 18 and if you are it's just sad

ya that's exactly how cool things get ruined actually when faggots start doing it.

Do this my son, do this.

>Stop giving a fuck
>Stop being a faggot
>Stop being a pussy
>Shoot up the school
These are your options.

Not edgy enough and I already have plans for my future

Just posting in this thread to say fuck niggers. keep up the good work boys

Give in to the hate

>Shoot up the school

The only option

Listen there is a couple options,
You could listen to some like fucking hardcore ass rap music.
Step away from the pussy music just a bit. Try Danny brown,lil bibby,lil duel.
If this doesn't work, I know how you feel. I was in the exact same boat as you. I got pushed down three flights of stairs at school.
Just wear black boots with red laces and you'll be fine:)

Joke's on them.
Rap isn't music anyway.

One time I called a black coworker a Jamonkaboo. He was confused and kinda offended at first. Then asked if that's like a Jigaboo. I said that I'm not familiar with that term. He went on being confused...

I'm confused now. What's a jamonkaboo?

this thread is gold, making a thread simulator on this

It's my made up term
Somewhere between Jigaboo and a monkey

I will start with fuck you for not giving me a (you) but being the racist you are life probably already fucked you up real good. Have nice day

Shoot up the school