Fluffy thread dammit where has it been

Fluffy thread dammit where has it been

Post pillowfluffs.

Bump.

Merlin says
>>Hewwo fwiends!

am playing a game so can't respond fast

ou know what these threads are really about? Sad little faggots who want to feel a sense of power because they're beta twink cucks who get their bitch asses beat by the same alphas at their schools who fuck the girls that they desperately pine for and cut themselves while thinking about all the sex those people have. This enrages them so they need to take out their self-loathing anger on cartoon animals, because they're too fucking pussy to do it to real ones, and are such fucking losers that they can't even imagine killing cats, dogs, bears, lions, you know, animals that are an actual threat. So they make horrific pictures of cute little furry animals that couldn't possibly hurt them if they were real.

Fluffy abuse threads are basically passive aggressive self hate for how they perceive the world inflicting violence, pain and despair against them.

The people who post fluffy abuse ARE THE FLUFFY'S OF THE REAL WORLD!!!

Don't choke on that RED PILL you uber-faggots!!! his is heartless shit made by sociopathic little faggots who will never love or be loved and die cold, alone, hungry and forgotten just like the fluffies they draw while fluffers have power fantasies because they're maximum pathetic!!!FACT!!!

good luck with the thread OP, I believe in you

STRG+V

I believed in you
clearly my faith was misplaced

I'll be the hero

What if you sewed a fluffy's asshole shut?

Hey there little guy. Care to update us on your herd?

it would be very painful

these threads are weapons grade autism

yall need jesus

for you

You're a cute guy

I've been following this shit for over three years, and it still sticks in my fore brain

so salty
anyway make a request it's comic chan 2

I believe Abuse-Sir really hit the essence of what Litter Pals should be. To bad he sperged out like other content providers.

also if you have any stories/comics i don't have please post them

Are litterpals the Eeyore of fluffies?

Do "The Farm", especially if it's WolframSparks'.
I don't have the desire to fish though my folder for that, but I'll post Spoosh's Alice comics

sounds good

any more requests?
have a random gif

I'm nearly ready to call it quits, but here's at least one more to illustrate how the ideal of fluffies is based on the embodiment of pure stupidity.

you do realize that if you hadn't posted that, the thread would have died? why keep a thread alive with spam?

Kweh.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

Shit, no more fluffy abuse?

this made me cry

Well, Merlin and Watermelon are doing just fine, had a nice pasta dinner just a moment ago. Currently still working on the comic attached, I have the lines down cleaner than they are in the pic. Just gotta do the colors and shading. After that, I will then make Berry as a real life plush for someone to purchase from me :)

NOBODY SAY HI BACK?

hey is this comic chan 1?
im 2

Yep Comic-Chan-2. I feel kind ofobsolet now that you have a lot comics more than me, but I still like coming here :D

me too, even if it's slow, im currently organizing more stuff into my list

No wonder I never see these things anymore: no one has new content.

Thread is kill. Not even kwehfag is bumping anymore

K NIGGAS IDK IF COMIC-CHANĀ² HAS EVERYTHING I HAVE BUT I'M OFFERING YOU THE USUAL.

Strangers revenge
Millie

I LIKE MILLIE. BE AWARE THOUGH, I THINK THERE'S A PRE AND A POST PASTA WHICH FILLS THE VOIDS.

ALTHOUGH IT CAN'T FILL SLATE'S EYES LOL

SINCE DOOR-DERP JOINED US, I WILL BE DUMPING FAST AS FUCK

REQUEST FROM HERE