What's stopping you from starting a family?

What's stopping you from starting a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI
therationalmale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've given up all hopes of ever having a gf. Even when I was a small boy, I was socially awkward.

no wife and too poor to buy one

Nothing. I already have 3 wonderful white children and a beautiful German wife.

did you every try to fix it?

Already have one. 2 daughter's and a nagging wife. It's fine I guess.

You can't fix it. It's in my DNA. It's nature's way of controlling population.

i used to be anti-social and autistic with people but it all faded away as i started talking more with randoms online on voice. just confidence is all thats needed

I'm too crazy and have bad genetics so I'm not having kids. My wife is on birth control now but I am getting snipped.

>i started talking more with randoms online on voice
how did you find them?

I don't have a place in my home to store a child. I don't like children. I am unsure of my ability to financially support a child. My wife is old enough that the chances of a child turning out tard is raised.

basically by just playing multiplayer games and just adding people that I liked playing with, from there its comes naturally

I couldn't bear the responsibility. I own a business and make pretty good money, but the idea of supporting a household for 20 years is terrifying.

Add to that, having any woman, much less the same woman, at my house, every single day when I come home, expecting me to watch the fuckin bachelor or some shit, is a fate worse than death.

I assumed most Sup Forums users would prefer a tard child.

for starters I would to have a partner
then a partner willing to have intercourse
then a partner interested in children.
on the abstract:
Be fiscally solvent
Have a private safe shelter.
Being mental stable enough to even care for myself let alone another human.
Be in a healthy relationship that with something I could depend on
I have none of these

Ive had a GF for 5 years, only issue so far is time and money, but its gonna happen

Got to find the right one first. I think I have, just got to knock her up

I have a lot on my plate right now. I don't think im ready for this.

anyway, me and this girl broke up and we started seeing other people. a while back. We started talking again, and decided to get back together. she just found out shes pregnant with his baby, and i don't know what to do. i really love her, and i feel.... idk how to describe it.

i feel like im about to help carry a cross i had no had in creating. her ex is a psycho, and she doesn't want the kid around him, and she doesn't plan on telling him. she plans on moving to another state with me, and i could use the change of pace. am i cucking myself or what? im giving up a lot for this girl. i don't know if im making the right choice or not.

wut do, Sup Forums?

I still like doing exciting things unexpectedly. I also don't earn that much and sometimes take a couple of months off of work to do things that I want to do.

Been there, done that, they're all grown and gone, just stopped in to say that OP's video is fuckin' cute af!!! Gave me feels!

Women dont want to have children these days...

Are you me?

i already take care of too many kids.
I dont think adding mine would do any better not to mention that i feel the need to give on my genes.

Never found a girl worth even considering settling down with. Not sure if I've even been in love before.

Plus I have a feeling I'd either be a great dad or a really bad one.

I have grown kids too.

They should have taken that puppy away as soon as the little bitch started crying.

because I have never met a woman willing to have a family outside of the constrictions of monogamy.

>2 daughter's

Did you exercise your right to stick your dick in them yet?

>so fuckin' edgy
I guess I'm secure enough with my emotions to openly appreciate her tears of happiness and gratitude.

Getting married in September, so I think the fiance would like to fit into her wedding dress, then we need to find a house to live in, that's probably going to cost a bunch of money, then I still have about $130k in law school debt that at my current rate I won't have paid off for another 7 or 8 years. I'd like to have my fiances at least reasonably manageable before we start having kids.

So mostly timing and finances I guess.

Nah I just follow them around and take pictures of their butt. Maybe pop a boner during cuddle time.

Because I'm a twisted motherfucker yet to meet an equally fucked up girl

you are being used

I'd be breaking my parole the moment it was born.

>Immature personality
>depression
>not wanting to pass weak genes along

That webm made me sad, though. God is a mean guy

healthy monthly income

honestly, i kinda feel like it. me and her met up a few months back and we ended up kissing. she sent me this text saying how much of an asshole i am for letting her kiss me, seeing as how i knew she was dating someone, and how she never wanted to see me again.

the other day i messaged her just to see how she was, and she dumped all that on me. she didn't even want to tell me she was pregnant, because it would "change my mind."

idk man. my head is just fullof fuck.

>appreciate her tears
mmmm

Good luck user!

run away
you don't have to pay for her mistake
you can find someone else
you will feel this way about someone again, in time

You disregard the cunt and acquire government provided currency so you can fap on Sup Forums until you die alone.

As the other user said, you ARE being used. Believe me, I've seen it too many times with friends and relatives. She's a psycho and will end up making your life a living hell!

Underage detected.

>you will feel this way about someone again, in time
right after i broke up with her i did, but a similar situation happened. im cucked for life.

I struggle with the meaningless of existence, and I think it would be selfish to bring another child into existence, just to satisfy some desire to have a purpose. Like what would I even tell my son? "Hey bud, have fun trying to find happiness in this shitstorm of a world!" Not to mention that after two weeks of fucking the same broad I get bored and have to move on to the next. Family just ain't in the cards for me

keep trying user
your dubs will see you through

i don't have a way get out. when i was at a hospital i keep getting cockblocked by another asking about a friend of mine.

because it isnĀ“t worth bring children to this shitty world, there is no future anymore

It's fucking annoying and boring and you can't do what you really want to do. Fuck little kids, they kill the joy in your life.

I'm ugly, beta, and broke.

Birth control

The jews ruined our women.

Married five years to a great woman.

Keeps telling me we are going to have a kid.

I keep telling her I don't know what she's on about.

I feel a bit bad about it but I know I never want children, but I don't want to lose her over it either.

I'm just not ready to be a father and I'm already in my 30's, so I don't imagine I ever will be ready.

I just don't see myself as a father.

I love my wife, but I don't think I will ever be ready to give her the child she wants.

doesn'tfeelgreatman.jpg

Shit personality together with the fact that I'm a social retard is why I don't have a gf, and I kind of need one of those for a family.

BLACKS OUT!

Can't afford it, and don't really care for it at the moment.

that pic is awful. because the way the parent keeps putting her hair behind her ear (so it doesn't cover her face) is thinking "I want as many Facebook likes as possible because my daughter is crying from happiness!" is despicable to me.

Seriously man, just let her go. Sucks in the short term, but very very smart in the long term. And then you have baby daddy drama on top of it too? Yikes. Just don't.

I'm so going to do this when we get a dog in a few years. My kids will be so happy :)

>Fuck little kids
Best reason to have a family!

if you do, just make it about your child's happiness. not about filming it for internet points.

I always think that if the person you are attempting to care about is the type of person to do something such as hiding a child from their father, then you should consider their capacity toward such behaviour and whether it will affect you in the future.

let her go then. you're just a selfish little boy, and you're preventing her from being a complete person.

You don't need to get a shit tier bachelor watching woman you know.

most people here prefer to fuck little kids than to raise little kids LOL

That's okay, fam. No woman would want to touch you because of your moobs anyway.

DUDE WTF
shes using you for your provisional ability

ALPHA FUCKS; BETA BUCKS and YOURE her BETA BUKS

wake the fuck up user!

You must be new here.

Waiting for some medication to clear out of my wife's system. She got really sick a while ago and had to be on strong antibiotics that can linger for months. Starting for a kid in Early June.

feel like you are carrying a cross?

you are not some sort of cuck martyr. it's simple. you like her enough to handle being a 'father', or you don't, and end things. simple decision. your not brave, or deserving of credit, for being in that position.

>And then you have baby daddy drama on top of it too

shes not telling him. the dude is legit insane. supposedly, he held her in his house and wouldn't let her leave, and when she had him arrested, the police couldn't charge him because of his mental issues.

while i do believe she was held, i do not believe the police wouldn't lock him up. the deal is, she got pregnant when she went to bring his dog from her house to his house. so she was either raped, or she fucked him willingly. and if she was so traumatized from being captive, why go back? something doesn't make sense here.

Just don't. Seriously...

>Add to that, having any woman, much less the same woman, at my house, every single day when I come home, expecting me to watch the fuckin bachelor or some shit, is a fate worse than death.

This right here. I'm 34 years old and have never had less desire to be married, in a serious relationship, or even date. Women my age are stupid baby crazy cunts and rapidly losing their looks. Kids? Fuck. That. Shit. This isn't sour grapes because I'm awkward or ugly either, I'm decently good looking and in good shape with a killer job.

youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI

Is the ex hot? If not, dump her. If so, maybe hope the kid also comes out hot and then, when it turns 18, dump the girl and marry the kid just to spite her. You can do it because it's not technically your kid.

Kek

I've lost all interest in finding a gf. I'm too much of a social outcast and I despise socializing. I'll just live my life and have my own adventures.

I'm unemployed and single.

kill yourself

Lol tru that mane

>Implying you can't do both.

>you break up
fine

>she is with another guy
fine

>blames you for "letting her kiss you"
fuck off as if she had no responsibility for that

>gets pregnant from other dude
too bad bitch sort it out yourself

>didn't even want to tell me she was pregnant, because it would "change my mind."
she knows she has nothing to offer you and is pretty much asking for your wallet at this point

>about to help carry a cross i had no had in creating
your guts tell you truth user

>ex is a psycho
classic alpha fucks story. she made her bed but now wants to drag you into is with her

>she plans on moving to another state with me, and i could use the change of pace
>i could use the change of pace
sounds like this isnt your idea but her suggestion. if so, DO NOT DO IT

>am i cucking myself or what
yes

PS check the alimony laws in whatever state you're in/ she suggested. in some places just living with a woman makes you legally and fiscally responsible for their children

holy fuck user sort your shit out

I have fun seeing other guys raising my children instead of me lol

The fact that I'd probably end up fucking my daughter(s) and/or son(s) and I'd rather not die with that in mind.

never be a patsy. even though you've convinced yourself this woman is special, so's the next one. if she gave two shits about you, she wouldn't be dancing in someone else's jizz.

you assume shes being an above-board player in this game

protip: she's not

Despicable to you, I'm sure, but I'm guessing that's only because you're looking at it from your own warped and socially immature perspective. I've seen similar videos of my nieces and friend's children, and for many of us, that's one of the great things about social media platforms like FB, etc... the opportunity to share in the happiness of those we love. I think that video is a beautiful thing, and see absolutely nothing despicable about a mother wanting to share her daughter's joy.

Obviously I wouldn.t post it online. It would be for me to watch when I'm old to remember ny kids happiness and the day we brought MR.Doggo home! I have no urge for Facebook likes m8.

i was just making an analogy. how should i have better put it? in a way it bothers me because i was a product of a similar situation, and i grew up pretty fucked up for most of my childhood because of it. i didn't help that my mother was an emotionally abusive cunt, but it would kill me to see a kid suffer the same way i did. i don't want sympathy, just kinda telling you my reasoning.

This, but 2 1/4 Chinese and 3/4 White children, plus 1 on the way, and my wife is genetically Germanic, but not properly German.

Fucking this. He's too childish to fulfill his most basic biological duties then he doesn't deserve her.

I just don't enjoy the prospect of having a family. Possibly due to the fucked up environment I grew around and also the fact that I always make a mistake in choosing the women I date. It's just not for me, at least that's what I've convinced myself.

LOL! I would SO love to know that this was real, and what the story was!

therationalmale
.com/2011/08/30/there-is-no-one/

gay cant reproduce

read this

>something doesn't make sense here.
yeah, the part where you give her a speck of attention

>she plans on moving to another state with me, and i could use the change of pace

honestly, i've been wanting to move for a while, but everything you says seems to be pretty true....id hate to admit it, but i really think you're right. it kills me to say that, it really does. fuck man. whatever. ill stop messaging her and go back to what i was planning on doing anyway... thanks guys.