I like to pee sitting down ever since I had to start cleaning my own toilet

Ain't nothing better in this world better than ass and titties

I'm gonna be dead some day.

Hitler did nothing wrong

I HATE this user

youtube.com/watch?v=KmE0M9TOIxU
We are the new counter culture.

He didn't win.

I hate Facebook and my job. It's mostly the people. I fucking hate people. Selfish, dirty, stupid people.

Thanks, user. I needed that.

You know when some fucking faggot calls you out in a thread and its a bit below the belt because its close to the bone? Seething a bit over that, but im moving on

Existence is not only pain but also absolute bliss. My life in the civilized world is absolute shit, but whenever i go and see nature i feel as if nothing can ever go wrong. I might go be a mountain man. Is that a bad idea?

I think you're all homosexual

> a bit below the belt
> close to the bone

That's impossible on you with that foot of lard in the way, tubby

I fucked up my life!

I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin

esta vida es un visaje panas, estoy mamado de esta mierda trabajando en un pais del tercermundo sin poder disfrutar los frutos de mi trabajo, es demaciado frustrante ademas de ese visaje con las trannys me encantany eso me tiene vbastante llevaado sera que soy gay?? y como dijo mi gf en un futuro me dare cuenta y todo se ira a la mierda???
son varios temas los que me preocupan pero vasmo como toca un dia a la vez

I've tried to have sex three seperate times and everytime i cant get it in. Literally my penis cannot get inside of her ( same one each time)

I need money

I'm almost at the final stage! I've almost won.

i feel so helpless and insecure

I don't want to be with you anymore, you're the worst person I've meet and you DON'T fucking deserve someone like me. I'm starting to hate it when you talk to me...and I'm sorry about everything.

Nós portugueses também estamos ferrados,
A Europa é um merda, tudo aqui é so estereótipo, mas as vezes os europeus conseguem ser piores que os africanos :/

I don't really see the point of living or doing anything anymore; not really meant in a depressing way, more of a somber way. I've recently came to conclusions that none of what we're doing really matters in the end; NONe of what is covered on TV truly matters. Celebrities don't matter, Steve Stephens doesn't matter, Trump doesn't matter, none of it. We're all going to be dust come ~100 years. It just makes me not really care about anything i thought i cared about, makes me only really care about the things I love, like my girlfriend and family and pets really. Money, society, feeling wanted, having status, whether or not you got the best car or house, what type of computer or internet you have, how many levels you got on a character online... it all simply doesn't matter.

Tienen pene, si eres gay, lo siento.

> Implying dead inside is not a step backwards from redpilled

Charts made by normies won't do you any good son

Jesus christ

I think I got away with it.

They can just switch places thus leaving them both in Sup Forums still. so does it really matter?

I agree that none of that matters but remember you gotta have some money to not live like a slave. A lot of people realize nothing matters too early and just fuck off without realizing you still have to care about some things to maintain a certain level of comfort.

"I'm better than everyone and I came to the people I think I'm better than to tell them that"

You're right it doesn't matter. Either way it'd still be a chart made by a normie

lol I believe in you, user.

Tengo dos penes.

i can't talk to women

We haven't dated in 3 or 4 years and we've both moved on to other people and found other happinesses.

But nothing is ever going to compare to them time I spent with her.

She's on my mind more often than I would like because it dogs at me but knowing we had that time and knowing she was happy at the time.is enough for me.

I just wish I hadn't pushed for the abortion

Hey, I didn't make it. I stole it from one of you faggots.

Hey, it's been awhile, hasn't it? We haven't really talked much other than the few words we exchange in math class. Look, I don't expect you to go out with me, I know you're perfectly happy with him and I'm willing to bet that you're over me, so I'm going to try to keep that kind of stuff out of this. I'm just asking you forgive me for the way I talked to you when we broke up, and what I said afterwards. I feel bad for that, and it hurts knowing I'm the one who said it…

I need to finish my school project and i'm here reading shit instead

I jerk off too much

I am obese because I eat shit all day

I have a job I hate

Everytime I get a wild hair up my ass to take care of myself it last only a few months and the depression kicks back in.

I was molested as a kid.

Got in trouble for downloading CP, but didn't have to register as a sex offender.

Don't know what I can do with my life.

sucks

Yeah I mean, I can always go back to school but for what? I have no passions.

You niggers done already?

Niggers are the worst thing that happened to any country.