Do you eat fried chicken?

Do you eat fried chicken?

yes Sir

I like mine at body temperature

deep fried is healthy

I would but there are no places to get good fried chicken from over here.

I was in Korea for some time a few years ago and absolutely fell in love with it.

Naturally.

Yeah, I guess. I had Wing Stop for lunch today.
I can also make fried chicken. Last time I made it was for some chicken parmesan.

Mmmmm hell yes I love me some fried chicken, chitlins and collard greens

Only really popeyes and a couple restaurants that have good fried chicken. So basically like once every couple months since popeyes is pretty far and I can't be asked to leave my house.

No. I'm not a nigger

Yeah I do but not very often, I have to work out and eat right to keep my ass looking fine

moar ?

Bonchon chicken, stick to the chicken the other items are not that great

Only when it's raw

Sure ^_^

more

If you insist

>tfw only big muscle dudes want me to fuck them
>tfw no qt twink to ride my cock

Man ass yuck

I'm not that muscular I just tone, I would consider myself a twink.

i make mine from home, dark meat only, more flavor, and i add some GOYA adobo powder to the flour to add flavor, something i picked up in puerto rico

you look twinkish to me was the point, not like the older looking guys who hit me up. they're not daddies by any means, they're just not the twinks im looking for.

i go through phases though.

still, sit on my face.

>man ass
>man

that there is a certified boy butt

Chicken salt. That is all.

twink ass yum*

how many loads has that ass taken

I gladly would

Thank you ^_^

Thanks babe

Not enough

los angeles?

No, Texas

everybody loves fried chicken regardless of race. if you dont youre a faggy health nut or a vegan

West? I'd love to fill that cute little ass but not before i milk you

if you e ver want to visit los angeles, i host a lot of travellers.

[email protected]

beautiful apartment in hollywood, and you'd be free to roam around all you want, as long as i eat your ass just once im good. the flyaway bus takes you from LAX right to my street, you can even see the sign from my balcony

Can I see what's gonna fill my cute little ass?

is there any difference between cooking fried chicken boneless versus with bones? in my opinion once you go boneless you never go back.

if im not mistaken bone marrow can effect flavor, however im not sure how true this is for frying. i know in the oven it can add a lot according to my boss

I'd love to post but im currently occupied and i don't have any on my phone. I love to eat that little twink ass though. El Paso?

Not even close, sorry. Damn this huge state.

i'm not sure how true this can be. i mean it's not like you have a sawed off bone like what you use in chicken stock. the bone is whole and everything and most of the taste comes from tenderness of the chicken and the spices you put in the flour/marinade.

It really is. Its hard to find a twink with a cute ass like yours. I'd love to taste it.

chef-fag here. bone in gives ya more flavor. boneless is just plain easy to eat.

It ain't just the marrow. . .the bone acts as a conduit for the heat from the oil so it cooks a bit more evenly.