This is now a Sabina thread

white women suck, eastern european women are best

But they're right, she looks average as fuck

Mashallah

t. taylor

how do i get wife from kazakhstan

You don't. They're for Alpha Muslims only, beta cucks stay away

What do you think she's like in person?
I'm scared of central asians I imagine them all as rough unfriendly alcoholics like russians

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jesus christ the white racial insecurity is embarassing

Manlets BTFO

fuck you I'm definitely going to now

There was a white male counterpart to that image as well with some kpop guy. It was fucking hilarious but I can't find it as of late.

>he doesn't know

tfw shorter

Oh my I think I can see her boobs

can someone please post?

holy shit she's even better now

>There was a white male counterpart to that image as well with some kpop guy

Sure there was, Chuyun Oh.

my favorite reddit

That's women, all women, since the dawn of time.
The highest selling entertainment media for females are trashy gossip magazines that are all about talking shit about rich and attractive women to make the ugly readership feel better about themselves.
I'm sure if women were reading back in 10,000BC, we would have the equivalent of a Woman's Day magazine etched into a wall somewhere with articles about how the neighbouring tribe's most attractive wive of the tribal chieftan was getting fat there days and that her latest fur outfit was inappropriate.
Women make themselves feel better by grouping up to bully the more appealing female competition, not try to lift themselves up individually.

Lmfao

Literally perfect

Am I imagining things?
It feels so wrong to be able to see this on her

Here

bra

WTF I hate being white now

kek

Maybe if she was 5 foot 3 inches.

Like this one it doesnt feel right but it's strangely mesmerising

that's a chinese swimmer not a kpop guy

but yikes that's bad

Most of the guys commenting on the dude are non-white though

>hope he doesn't bring dog meat to the Olympics
Worth a laugh.
>He doesn't look any different from all the rest.
Wew. Chinese super race, is it? Fucking insecure normalfags.

But frankly it is sad anyway, I mean it would be fair enough with all the koreaboos fawning over feminine kpop stars but that guy is as masculine as anyone else so it does come out of insecurity

what if dog meat is the secret to massive gainz?

They are extremely friendly, or I have been told so.

They're right though. She has a boy's body.

These ugly bitches should know their place, this girl looks so fucking qt and doesn't deserve the bullying.

That's the thing. She isn't stunningly beautiful, but it's funny that absolute brappers were the ones to talk shit.

bet you're a white wimmen

>Meanwhile tonnes of Russians have Eurasian gfs
Sorry to break it to you Achmed

>1 inch taller
There still hope

>tfw 6'1
So close yet so far

>tfw 5'11" and a half
It's like my dick size.
Boring.

I agree with them t.bh
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it seems that my particular eyes don't see all the beauty the other people see in her
still she is like 6/10

MANLETS BTFO

>muh traditional asian waifus

Someone eradicate the white race already

>that flag
>half the comments for the male are mudslimes
>that post

5'10 and whenever I go back home my dumbass -let family talk about how much taller I am than them

truly the king of manlets

>muh dik

Are you legally retarded? There are only 2 Muslim names out of 14, most are whites or spics

Do you have any more of these epic images saved and renamed so they're easier to find when you start up your PC to shitpost for 12 hours on this website you fucking chink?

>mudslime jmmies already rustled

Nice way to cover how you're such a retard that can't even count properly ahah :')

>literal inbred retard talking
So what is about Muslims and Islam that makes fucking little children and cousins so appealing? :^)

I'm not inbred as my parents are of different ethnicity. Unlike you though I can into basic math.
And fucking little children? I like women thank you very much. Maybe you should discuss it with Europeans and their heirs because we are not the ones with shows of our children twerking on TV. To hell with your filth of a culture.

>Muslim """"culture""""
My fucking sides, Aisha getting fucked at age 9 lmao

I love how you mention her age as a historical fact when it causes conflict among even the most knowledgable of scholars..
youtube.com/watch?v=sGOyEt5szM0
And I already showed you, it's europe and its heirs who have low ages of consent not mena.. we just marry young at 18-25 age range usually. And unlike your women ours don't start prostituting themselves at 12.

you kidnap her off the street, take her to your house and force her into agreeing to the ceremony with your family

Circassians have the same tradition
Weird stuff

>muh scholarly dispute
No matter how much you modern mudslimes try to obfuscate the issue the fact is she was a child when ol' pedoprophet fucked her. Deal with it.
>And unlike your women ours don't start prostituting themselves at 12.
Yeah because they are already married at age nine :^)))

Just shut your mouth you drooling retard, you want to insult me even when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Fuck off.

kek some minority here did the same thing a few months back, they got tried for kidnapping

Go throw your filthy shoes at some goat, FUCKBOI!

shes average as fuck desu
I'd say she has a nice body though

>Aisha's age at the time she was married to Muhammad has been of interest since the earliest days of Islam, and references to her age by early historians are frequent. According to Sunni scriptural Hadith sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was married to Muhammad with the marriage not being consummated until she had reached puberty at the age of nine or ten years old.
>For example, Sahih al-Bukhari states that Aisha narratated that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years.Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:62:64
>Some traditional sources disagree. Ibn Hisham wrote in his biography of Muhammad that she may have been ten years old at the consummation. Ibn Khallikan, as well as Ibn Sa'd al-Baghdadi citing Hisham ibn Urwah, record that she was nine years old at marriage, and twelve at consummation.
Wew lad, she was much more mature 10 or 12 years old. Sorry I said 9 before :^)

Americans aren't like the rest.

tell after this post whats the difference b/w ur people and those islamic terrorists or the migrants europe hates ?

>Tfw 2 years older and 3 inches apart

>This historical revisionism

Whatever man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage

Common thing everywhere. Children were engaged at a young age for political reasons. We just don't try to cover it up. It was different. Who gives a fuck?

Turks are alright desu

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS

JUST

>religion: islam
I guess you have to convert someday anyway.

>this fucking leaf again

>sickly japan namefag again

>Americans
>asian
true asian culture teaches not to care at all about politics, just to respect authority

>This fucking leaf again

t. I get my information from Breitbart, Sup Forums and r/the_donald

>this Vertical Leaful Austrian again

And you get it from some bearded faggot who bashes his head off the floor and an overrated Arabic poetry book.

>not leafed Peru
You came so close user.

I suddenly love kpop now wtf

Sauce pls.
She's adorable.

It's Shiho Yoshimura and she's going to choke your with her thighs.

I'm a 6'7 rugby player and she can do whatever she damn well pleases to me.

I accept my fate.

Why do you mention your height and occupation leaf? Are you insecure about something?

Yes.
My love of sporty volleyball player butts and thighs.

It makes me feel like I've betrayed the women of my chosen sport.

Haha, feels good to be asian

ikr

those envious bitches
all of them appears to be ugly as fuck, and think they can judge others beauty