Who else is a Indoboo?

Who else is a Indoboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yet they still can't poo in loo lol.

What's wrong with this map? All that shit is the Hindu heartland and none of it is influenced by Hinduism.

>All that shit is the Hindu heartland and none of it is influenced by Hinduism.
>SEA

REEEEEEEEEEE fuck you Pajeet. You will never be Asian.

I mean that that's what the map says, but it's incorrect.

>American education

Fuck off Khajits
Go home

Then why is there nothing shown to be a realm of hindu influence even though it's in the key? Seems like a mistake.

This is historic Hindu kingdom/regions

Over half of the areas that have become Muslim or Buddhist etc still practice Hindu culture (Ramayana, etc

updated version

Found the original image, dufus

More like an indiapoo rite ha ha ha ha ha ha oh man I'm fucking hilarious I am

That's the Expansion

It has a very post-colonial Indian bias

It employee that the entire continent of India was Hindu and then it expanded

The fact is that it expanded slowly from Indus eastwards and spread

Even in the Ramayana Indonesian islands are mentioned as part of Bharata

SEA became Hindu because of contact from trade largely between China, Korea, Japan, and India. India is the heartland because it's the place where Hinduism developed from the indigenous beliefs of that area and SEA is influenced by it because it was influenced by that culture and didn't directly contribute to the source material itself.

You gotta go back

India wasnt a country back then

Many parts of India didnt contribute to the region either

This again is, post colonial bias. I mean, half of India isnt even the same ethnic group (dravidians)

I agree with that much, the graph focuses too too much on modern nation lines and not the actual places the religion developed. But that mistake doesn't make Laos, the Philipines, or a lot else a part of a Hindu heartland.

(And btw dude, Dravidian isn't an ethnic group, it's a language family)

>I mean, half of India isnt even the same ethnic group (dravidians)
That's why it should be balkanized into ethnic states.

>Afghanistan
>Hindu

More Buddhist in history than anything

Same for southeast Asia
OP is poo shill

Afghanistan is a mix of cultures from all around the ME + Asia. It would have been cool to see what independent culture thy could have developed if they weren't ISLAM'd.

It probably would have been much more beautiful, exotic, and potentially less violent.

Statue at Suvarna Bhumi airport in Thailand

It portrays the Samudra Manthan where Vishnu mized the primal sea to make the elixr of life

Yes Suvarna Bhumi is a sanskrit word

it means "land of gold"

I actually agree. Hindu inflence in afghanistan was very minimal

atmost it was the original vedic religion influence

It's not about Islam, it's about getting invaded like a million times.

Afghanistan's been fighting wars against foreigners since forever.

Islam wiped out all the Buddhist influence a long, long time ago, whether or not they decided to blow the statues up in the 90's.

India's the same but they still kept the majority of their ancient culture.
This is something like cultural eugenics in action.
>tfw the Western world is going to see the same in the next few decades...

(cont'd)
Sort of like how Pakistan is more culturally bleak than India and the only difference is the religion. Islam doctrinally discourages cultural capital if it comes at the risk of devaluing the role of Islam in the society.

Dravidian here and we arent even 1/5 or 1/4th the total population of india.

Also it is hinduism/buddhism but its mostly south indian influence in SEA than north indian. Look at malayasia, singapore, its tamil that is the higher percentage than pajeet singh.

I was talking about why it's violent.

3 of the modern super powers have invaded it. Don't think there's any other country that can say that.

Southern Indian influence in SE Asia is from the last 100 years. British colonial influence

I didn't know Northern India was so populated. No wonder it's shit

I'm not saying that doesn't make them more violent, but Islam also very obviously, doctrinally, by the words of the book, allows for violence. But the extreme situation of Afghanistan is why I said 'potentially' and not 'definitely,' because who knows if put under the same pressures it would end up that violent anyway.

to be fair, Afghanistan wouldn't be a country if it weren't for Islam's warrior culture.

They would've ended up like Tibet, getting swallowed up by the larger population next door.

So what?
Your people are niggers of SEA
Making every place you inhabit stinky and dirty
Go home

America, Russia and who?

The British

Maybe true, but they had a strong warrior culture before Islam existed. I've heard crazy stories about how they gave Alexander the Great a run for his money.

Considering what most Sunnis look like, I don't think Islam imbues societies with warrior cultures, just violent-permissive cultures. Arabs have never been great warriors, to my understanding.

Prepared to be Raj'd

True I guess. Buddhism and it's religious decrees would have definitely caused Afghanistan to fall to the various invaders though, the way I see it.

So although you can speculate on whether that would change what modern-day Afghanistan would look like, or even if it would exist, it's apparent that violence isn't something new to the area.

What? The British were weakened both times they tried to invade and they were easily repelled. The only successful venture they had was their second one.

>I've heard crazy stories about how they gave Alexander the Great a run for his money.
It's 50/50. Alexander didn't want to waste his troops fighting moral on a place where there wasn't much land stock, so he left for India where the last of it ran out.

If his soldiers fought as serious as they did for Persia, they would have overrun most of Asia.

Oh wow that's disgusting.

That is a lot of anger,did an indian rob you in Singapore or something?

?

I said 3 modern day powers invaded them. I didn't say they conquered them.

>. I didn't say they conquered them.
What? I was talking about how British empire influence was minimal compared to Russian and American.

And Russia would have if America didn't give them support desu.

didn't get all this india hate.
india is based, its bangladeshi that should be genocided.
>islam
>leak their subhuman "migrants" everywhere
>less contribution compared to india
>islam
>dindu nuttin attitude, despite their leaks causing trouble everywhere
>islam
>ISLAM
>I S L A M

I wasn't talking about influence. I was just saying they've been invaded by 3 modern super powers seeking to subjugate the Afghans.

I am into scat

I literally can't stop thinking about shit; the smell, the texture, the taste.... instant erection on cue

yeah it's only natural for me to love India

Used to work with direct migrants

t. rajachola sukamaran

no jokes though
india:
>sidharta
>ramanujan
>bhaskara
bangladesh:
>a fucking zakir "le fake science" naik

They're only good for the food and captcha solving.

Yes but you could say only two of them were the ones that did damage. The Brit's didn't do much to damage the culture or the future of the Afghan people, so saying they contributed in fucking them over is dumb.

Went to Bangalore for 2 weeks last summer, it was fucking amazing, defo going back to India in the future, it's a world of it's own, endless adventures await, wanna backpack next time.

>Used to work with direct migrants
Well that explains everything, any fun greentext stories?

The souths population is under 400 million even if you add on 20 million to all past census reports.

2012 estimate + 20m = under 340m while indias total population is around 1.1billion
Telangan+andhra = 105m
Tamil nadu = 90m
Karnataka = 85m
Kerala = 55m

>tfw been to India an embarrassing number of times

Japanese alphabet is same as Tamil
Japan is a true Suvarṇabhūmi

Wtf

Actually the Korean alphabet is related to Hindi (Devanagari) script

Naik is from India dumb island shitter

There are many things in common between ancient Tamil and Japanese.
Many same sounds and words of the same meaning

Tamika descend from abbos and Japan descends from abbos so I wouldn't be surprised

I mean Japan has common DNA with Andaman niggers

Why are the Southeast Asians depicted as lightskinned? They're the same shitskins

Hey we wuz Buddhists and shietz too.

>tfw curryniggers think we used Tamil back then
We didn't, we used sanskrit.
We never used shitty Tamil.

We are lightskinned, but still darker compared to white, and asian.

I'm pretty sure you use Kawi script and Classical Javanese, not Tamil lol

Crazy Tamil nationalists say that Khmer empire was Tamil colony lol

Are you that guy who lived in delhi? If you are im embarrassed for you as an indian. Much like that surfing violinist guy who lived in india with his family, went back to america to deal with some health issues for his parents. Said he voted for trump in a video and people blasted his ass. Got so butthurt he said he was bi polar, then after bleeding viewers he stopped.

True, it's pretty stupid for they think that way.
Indeed old javanese got currynigger influence, but it was sanksrit.

retard OP posted an edited map

Saying Southeast Asia descend from Indian Tamika because of Sanskrit is like saying Anglos are Italian Arab because they use Latin words

I did live in Delhi, but I have no fucking clue what kind of autism you're on about.

>implying I know about a surfing violinist

>Indianesia sucking off India as always
Like pottery

Fuck off, cowhime.

I live in Suwa
Suwa's Onbassilla Festival looks exactly like Hindus Indra-Jatra Festival.
The priest of Suwa is Moriya. Moriya is Ganesha in India.
Suwa's old god, Mishagudji, also known as Sosou, he resembles Naga.
The weapon when Mishaguji fought against Takeimekata was Indian weapon chakram.
The father of Takeinakata, Okuninushi is Daikoku. Daikoku is what Shiva has transformed in Japan.

It is a delusion, but it is interesting to think.

The land of the gods, Suwa.
Name of God in India, Shiva, Shwa, Suwa

Mixed South Asian, South East Asian and African people were the equivalent of Vikings along the Zanj coast and peopled Madagascar

It is said their South Asian component derived from the Laccadives and the southwestern coast.

Their name is remembered as the Wadebuli/Wadiba.

Kek the US isn't trying to subjugate the place

Holy shit, are kanako and suwako related to shiva and ganesh?
And yes I have noticed many similarities with japanese. Like doki doki (dhak dhak), guru guru(gol gol), Yama and many other dieties being the same.

Interesting, Should've update the map to Include Japan, China, and Korea then

The Shiva of Japan has to diet.

Cute!

We wuz kangz n shiet nigga

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya

kya soch ke post kara hai ye?

As a matter of fact I went to a 大黒天 shrine on Maha Shivaratri :)

>all these assblasted kelings
AYY fucking LMAO

>Suwa's old god, Mishagudji, also known as Sosou, he resembles Naga.

Uh...

>kelings
w-wat does it mean?

I have not gone there yet. Was that really big?
This year, I went to a pilgrimage to Indian temples for a month.
The main is Ayyappa. It was a great trip.

Tenryu River flows near Suwa Shrine.

Ten = heaven, Ryu = Dragon. It associates with Naga