I want to play something scary

I want to play something scary
what game scared you enough to piss my pants?

Resident Evil 4, pro mode. Not really scary, but very tense on the first playthrough because there are so many of them and only so much ammo.

I don't recall ever pissing in your pants OP.
As for a genuinely good horror game, I'd totally advise checking out Minecraft. It's scary how the devs think throwing more shit at the game is going to fix the completely alien base of the game that nobody but Notch would be able to decipher.

>because there are so many of them
enemies? jump scares?

Silent Hill The Room
Aliens Vs Predators 2 and Aliens vs Predators classic 2000

fnaf
kill yourself

Fatal Frame
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

>Fatal Frame
2intese4me

What do you mean?

Phantasmagoria II delivers.

why would i piss your pants?

Because something is scary and you lose control of your penis bowels?

Shaq Fu is the scariest game I've ever played. It can psychologically fuck with an adult and I played it as a fucking kid, and it scarred me for life.
But play Agony if you want a psychological horror game

What are you talking about? Agony hasn't even been released yet.

Amnesia the dark descent is honestly scary af highly recommend, play with lights off and headphones

5 nites at fredies XDD

I had a PS1 game years ago. It was a Japanese game. Killer doll. Girl has to avoid the killer doll in a Japanese-style house. I can't remember the title. If anyone knows, please tell me the title of it.

Alien: Isolation isn't a jumpscare game, but it gets really intense. And nothing is scarier than hearing the footsteps of the alien suddenly get really fast and loud.

are you sure you don't mean Clock Tower?

That's it! Holy shit! Thank you!

He can play the fucking demo you Bill Nye nut sucking banana peel

You should try the SNES one, no loading times

I remember tossing the fucking joystick away and run away from the TV. Good times..

Never been scared enough to piss myself in my life, but Amnesia was pretty scary, and I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream is the most genuinely disturbing game I've ever played.

If your implying playing FNaF for scares, don't. Its good as a story experience, but not for scares.

I suggest playing Silent Hill (the original) and perhaps Resident Evil 1,2, or 7. If you want less of a shooter go for Amnesia. If you want a little bit of humor I suggest Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion. It starts out not too scary but gets pretty tense in the later stages.

Biohazard is on the same level

The original Silent Hill on PlayStation is still the most terrifying game I've played to date. It does not disappoint.

Im pretty sure biohazard is just the Japanese release of Resident Evil, no?

Evil Within made me shriek like a bitch more times than I'd like to admit. Scariest game I've ever played.

2 was better.

Could be.

What about scary movies? Less time spent in them, maybe 90-120 minutes. What's a film so horrifying it would make me piss your pants?

Probably referring to the subtitle of 7.

yeah maybe

This
I couldn't even finish it it was beyond horrifying. I stopped at the part where the fucking grudge/ring demon woman was crawling around the cage fence like a spider. After she melted through it and started chasing me and wouldn't die I said fuck it. By the way playing it at Max graphics at 4k resolution makes everything more defined and pants pissing.