Another victim of the prevalent misandristic attitude with which today's society regards rape and sexual misconduct...

Another victim of the prevalent misandristic attitude with which today's society regards rape and sexual misconduct. An ALLEGED sexual predator loses his prime time fox news slot in disgrace simply because a few women claimed, without proof, that he sexually harrassed them. How is this not blatant sexism?

U mad brah

Yes, yes I am.

I'm sure it was well known and had many witnesses. If not, someone would have come forward.

This does 'infringe' on 1%er 'grab 'em by the pussy' privilege though. I don't think they will be willing to give up that particular one very easily. Really curious how this will turn out, their own monster is coming fro them.

So you're cool with that female Fox+friends anchor that recently got let go because she voiced an opinion that was unpopular with the studio? Even though her actions physically hurt no one else?

Bill O'Reilly, Dindu #2, right next to President Dindu.

Who cares, he is a bitter old cunt

I wholly agree that that, too, was unjust. It does not, however, detract from the unjustness of Mr. O'Reilly's predicament.

Alex Jones ex-wife is also using "fake news" in her custody battle.

Ah muffin, does little user need a loli pop?

> without proof

Theres recordings brah, he was calling folk and fapping on the phone.... he did it

The only unjust part of this is, that similar stories levied against Trump wouldn't have had any effect, and seemingly didn't have any effect.

Also, Trumps comment about O'Reilly once news broke. Dude coulda kept his mouth shut, just not said a thing, but no.

And aren't there recordings of him jerking it over the phone?

>unjustness of Mr. O'Reilly's predicament
Fox has been paying his accusers for YEARS.
When theres smoke....

gosh could you whiny little meninist fags please just shut the fuck up?

LOL @ "unjustness". A company let one of their employees go in a business decision. Welcome to adult life.

as soon as you foxnewsdicksuckingfags do the same

the new young leadership at fox has been wanting him gone for some time... this was just the perfect opportunity. also heard he is getting his own radio show. such a shame to see him off fox though

Congrats on feeling sorry for a man with tens of millions of dollars.

exactly! they knew what was happening, but now its not "cost effective" to keep him.
seeee YA!

Good, fuck him. Him and people like him make their careers ruining other people's lives and careers. He's getting exactly what he deserves.

You are a fucking cuck if you actually feel sorry for this guy. He's a millionaire d bag that routinely sexually harassed women because his fame and fortune gave him the power to do so. Any other, normal male would be ruined. He lost a fucking TV show, didn't even lose a dime as his employer paid women off to keep quiet. And on top of this he's in line to get even more money from his contract. Fuck him

maybe he can get a job at the white house glory hole? He'll have to fight off rush, bannon and alex for the number one position though

Reap what you sow

I completely understand that, and I agree that on fox news' part it may have been a smart business move, if they did already want him gone, to take advantage of the controversy surrounding him and terminate his position as the host of The O'Reilly Factor. However, what I am against is the existence of that controversy in the first place because there was clearly no substantial evidence to PROVE that he did indeeed commit a sexual offense, as opposed to the mere word of a few women and the fact that he settled a few lawsuits (which does NOT confirm the guilt of the defiant).

Obviously there was evidence if fox felt they needed to pay off these women. Why are you even defending this guy? He clearly did something wrong and became too much of a liability

he's a piece of shit besides all the alleged harassment

Get over it, faggot

if you heard from several people, over several years that your significant other was cheating, wouldn't you think, somethings going on?

It is not that I pity O'Reilly specifically. In truth, whether or not he is actually guilty is completely arbitrary. The fact remains that there was unsubstantial evidence to confirm that he ever committed any sexual offenses, but merely because a few women claimed he did (and he settled lawsuits in his past), he has been deemed all but guilt as charged by the general public and has had to suffer the due consequences. My beef is that because he is a man his word automatically has less bearing with regard to this particular subject. Had he been actually proven guilty of any sexual misconduct then I would say that what happened was just.

13 million in pay outs by FOX to his victims, but you know he's innocent. Get the Fuck outta here..,

sad day for America

>clearly no substantial evidence to PROVE that he did indeeed commit a sexual offense

You have no idea what evidence Fox News had in their possession. For all you know they could have full confessions, videotape, sperm samples, etc. Stop talking out of your ass.

Why the fuck do you have the need to immediately empathize with him? We don't know what happened, but we have reason to believe that he did indeed sexually harass women. Every time this shit happens there's a huge army of people who are willing to defend someone based on absolutely nothing.

Maybe rapists do exist and maybe he's one of them. Why do you immediately go defend him by assuming that he's the victim?

Hannity's next

Then why would settle in court to keep the whole thing quiet? Why would EVEN MORE women start claiming he sexually harassed them after the fact? The man clearly did something wrong and fox couldn't bail him out this time. While I get your point, it looks bad. It is multiple women, and plus he had to settle out of court in the past. At least with trump there was no evidence on top of women coming out to DEFEND him, and no previous settlements. Not one woman has come out publicly to say one good thing about Bill

op here
see

quit whining you fucking faggot. you sound like a tumblrina little bitch. fuck.

>My beef is that because he is a man his word automatically has less bearing with regard to this particular subject.

Then thats a fucking stupid beef because its not true. His earlier harrassment incidents were public knowledge since around 2005 or so. His word has less bearing the same way Bill Cosbys word has less bearing after the 5th or so victim comes forward, especially when they dont even sue him.

>whether or not he is actually guilty is completely arbitrary

he got fired because Fox is losing sponsor... Fox couldn't careless about moral and real news.

>$13 million in payouts to multiple women
>new accusations rolling in
there is no business on earth that would tolerate that. It's amazing he lasted so long. Also, you are a faggot

This.
This creepy old fuck has been harassing women for years at fox. Read the transcripts of him jerking off on the phone taking to that girl Andrea Mackris like 10 years ago.

The only reason the murdochs have a shit now is because the showmlost every non reverse mortgage peddling sponsor it has.

>no business on earth that would tolerate that

The fact that a lot of people say that it is true does not necessarily mean that it is true and, furthermore, it is certaintly unsubstantial proof in a court of law. O'Reilly could very well be guilty of sexual harassment, but that is, again, arbitrary at this point. As far as my understanding goes (after a little bit of online research of course) there is no evidence at this point in time that proves that O'Reilly is guilty of sexual misconduct. Ergo my point is that he should not be treated as a rapist just because he is a man and a few women claim that he is.

that's a 'charity'

should definitely be investigated

I don't think you know the meaning of half the words you used. Dick-bag got canned because he is a douche and he settled out of court with several women because they DID have proof.
Most companies don't want to be associated with people behaviour like that.
If your GF accused a man of sexual assault, along with other women, would you support her?
There is no agenda, just people with fucking morals.

But again, how do you know there is no evidence? You seem dead set on it as if it's unreasonable to believe he would do this. When in fact there is plenty of reason to believe he did, and often

Bill was a cunt and his opinionated new's casting and refusal to let guests speak after having invited them to discuss a topic shows what a coward he is.

He only gives a fuck about his own opinion and now his shitty news casting has come to an end. Now just waiting on the old cunt to die and I can finally be happy about him having ever existed.

No one at FOX has any morals.

>caring about fox "news" one bit

I'm not saying that he is or isn't guilty, and, furthermore, I do concede that it would not be ludicrous to speculate that he is indeed guilty given all of the claims and the fact that he settled lawsuits. However, there is, at this point in time, no concrete evidence to say that he is definitely guilty, so why is he being treated by the public as if he's a confirmed rapist and sexual predator? If this was any other crime, I think that there would be more people who would be saying that it is unjust to condemn him based on the likelihood that he is guilty. When it comes to rape and sexual harassment, women are able to abuse the public's disdain of these crimes to use them as leverage against certain men that they dislike or otherwise oppose.

only, it will be men accusing him.

Pity, I was hoping it would be Rush Limbaugh next. Then again I'd always hoped he would fall off the wagon and overdose on pain pills.

there's still hope. if drumpf gets impeached rushbag will fall off the wagon

*Inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank god this peice of shit advocate of propaganda and religion is going down. Fuck him and the drones who relate.

let's face it, he was old guard and they wanted fresh blood. His days were numbered when Roger Ailes went out. This isn't some bullshit liberal conspiracy, it's Fox wanting younger more extreme talking heads. He had a good run.

sad