Unpopular 100% correct opinions. (gif unrelated) I'll start

Unpopular 100% correct opinions. (gif unrelated) I'll start...

>Significant anthropogenic climate change is a hoax designed to expand government control.

Back to r eddit, you degenerate scum.

Jews control the world by taking control of nearly all of the education, economical, entertainment, intellectual, and financial aspects of world society.

Transgender people are mentally ill.

communism wil wim

Every race can be racist, not just white people.

>unpopular opinion
Anybody who was born into money, given things such as a car or money to buy what they want, or have their education paid for have no right to complain about having a shitty life.

>unpopular

all opinions are 100% correct bc they are OPINIONS not facts, you gigantic retard.

holy fuck how many times were you dropped as a child?

This.

>100 bc

Russell Westbrook is a fucking choke artist

Alternatively, anyone has the right to complain about whatever the fuck they want. One aspect of someone's life being great doesn't mean the rest of it was, and certainly doesn't negate the shitty things that happen to them.

Saying climate change is a hoax is like not buying a fire extinguisher until your house is on fire
Also stop being a dumbfag and get a geology degree and find out for your self

White Pride is not the answer.

Dubs of troof

Flat earth faggots

cut is objectively more attractive than uncut.

lol denying climate change

The Harry Potter novels are mediocre fantasy at best.

>Unpopular 100% correct opinions
>Jews control the world
Pick one

Kim Kardashian is obese and ugly as fuck.

The true goal in life is to have offspring. It's what every organism before us has been after, and however life started, wants it to continue.

Ass>hips>belly>tits
Look within yourself and know I speak the truth.

>earth has been around for millions if not billions of years
>humans have been around for thousands
>all of a sudden
>we're all gonna die
>numerous "scientists" say we only have a few years...
>those years pass
>"No really guys...it's gonna happen"
>No one even thinks about the government subsidiaries in the millions that are given to "Climate change research"
>People genuinely think there's just people out there who are trying to "save" the world on their own accord without the government
>kek.

100% true

Face = legs > breast > ass

almost everyone agrees that races are not equal when it comes to mental capacity, but are afraid to say so.

>People genuinely think there's just people out there who are trying to "save" the world on their own accord without the government

Yeah, it's not like those pesky scientists got shut down because they didn't want to comply with the republican "no global warming" narrative, or anything...

Holy fuck, this.
I've been dragged to every Harry Potter movie and read maybe 3 or 4 books when I was a youngin and they're so fucking bland and generic.

The first 3 movies seem like those early 00's made for tv Nickelodeon movies.

White Amerifats use racism to justify their success

if it's an opinion how is it 100% correct?
would it not be called a Fact at that point?

Earth will be fine.

Earth will outlive us. That's the point. Every single climate change argument starts with "WERE GONNA DIE IN 30 YAERS".

We might die out, the earth sure as shit won't.

It's not really just mental capacity, a lot of things are different.

But mental capacity isnt that important when someone's education/upbringing affects intelligence more.

>trips says ass is the worst
Fuck... I-I want to disagree, but... But those trips... Guess you're right, my dude.

I didn't include other aspects like pussy, feet, arms, etc.
Ass is definitely more important than those. Also hips are included in ass, but idk if legs are included in ass.

100 million years from now the sun will expand and begin to consume the earth. The earth will die, but not because someone ignored algore.

WWIII ain't happening. At least not anytime soon.

The fact that Obongo can throw 26,000 bombs at Syria in 2016 but everyone starts crying "IS GONNA B WOLD WOH THWEEEEEE!" when Trump drops less than 60 is fucking baffling.

That's my point.

Global warming isn't NEARLY as bad as everyone says.

We'll be fine.

Humanity could probably settle on other planets by then, if not sooner than that. If something else doesn't kill us sooner.

I thought the north Korea tensions were going to lead to it, ontop of everything else such as Syria.
Yet Korea tensions have been shit for a while

Asses are to hips what mattresses are to bedframes, at the end of the day the mattress is what you're shoving your face into, but it ain't gonna look too pretty if your bedframe is made of duct tape and ply wood.

Legs are like the night stand, they're a necessity, but not a piece of the bed.

>Never read about industrial revolition
Only took ~100 to heat it up.

>unpopular
yahoo is the best search engine

I don't believe that is unpopular. But then, I don't live in a shithole.

>compares 8 years worth of bombs to several months worth as if its equal.

use yahoo to search for "little ice age" to answer your question.

Unpopular 100% correct opinion

>This site has been infiltrated by the FBI. Constant automated bait posts are created every day, with automated replies that are always the same. Information is collected on the few real posters and how they react to the bots.

You've been warned, lurk at your own risk.

Kimmy's never been more than a Scooby Doo tier villain launching what basically equates to M-80s and water busters into the sea, to think he's capable of starting or even being a major player in a fucking world war is fucking delusional.
He and his pappy have been doing this shit for decades and fuckall has changed to make him an actual threat.

>26,000 bombs in 2016
Not 8 years, friendo. One.
Reading comprehension.

>Stephen Hawking has no right to complain that he slowly lost all but the most vital of muscle functions because he's rich

Rick and Morty isn't funny
Bob's burgers is boring
Stevie Steve's ex is at fault for the killings
Donald Trump has done more good then Obama has in his entire 2 terms.

The vast majority of Republicans are uneducated.

If ravencuck and huffleprick, or what ever the fuck they were called, were to be removed the stories would be exactly the same except for the one blonde hair chick in the movies. Shit story, genius marketing.

And why would they do that?

Nice logic there bud.

>repealing the 19th amendment would improve the US.

>2013-2014
>69,406 climate scientists published peer reviewed scientific papers.
>4 of them denied manmade climate change.

Hurr durr its a conspiracy government chemtrails

If you're going to date someone, there should be some sort of list that mentions all the things physically wrong with them.
For example, slight scoliosis, ingrown nails, whiplash, etc.
>Source: my girlfriend has a wrecked body from all listed above, has flat feet and can't wall without pain for more than an hour.

*walk

The earth has gone through many mass extinctions due to atmospheric CO2 within it's 4.5 billion years of age. It is hard to estimate when the next mass extinction will be, but there really is no escape from another mass extinction. Mass extinction due to climate change has been a thing since the beginning of life. This shows that we will all die off eventually, but it might not be caused by carbon emissions from the industrial revolution. Typically in the past, atmospheric CO2 increase has been caused by large volcanic episodes which isn't the case at this point.

Your response has been logged and categorized.

the apocalypse will never happen; whether it's thermonuclear war, global extinction, zombies, etc. especially not in our lifetime.

Whites are smarter than Asians

Vasyl Lomachenko is a sub-par boxer.

have you read culture of critique? that's part of it, but not all of it. they criticize everything so that regardless of what vulnerabilities their hosts have, the hosts will always question themselves and cut themselves down. when kikes move in, the host population begins to commit slow suicide

You are entitled to your opinion user, no matter how wrong it is.

Black people ate powerful in todays society

Trips prove so

>dysphoria is the illness
>transition treats dysphoria