Did that Sarah user ever finish this story?

Did that Sarah user ever finish this story?

No. I think she an hero

The loli or the user?

The user

The loli

This needs an answer. I last read the two of them getting out of the car after finally arriving home.

Last one I read he barely got his knob in and immediately just came everywhere

That's the last one I saw too

and the ugly

Anyone got the screen cap?

I copy and pasted most of the story

>18
>dating beautiful dancer gf from my grade
>she has a little sister in 8th grade (Sarah)
>adorable girl, I knew she would grow up to be hotter than her sister but never thought about her sexually ever, never even crossed my mind
>she's a dancer too so she hangs around with my gf and her friends a lot at practice and other things
>it's my gfs little sister so I see her all the time, we are basically close friends.
>a few months ago I come to the HS gym to pickup my gf and her sister
>there a little early so I sit next to a couple of my gfs friends and Sarah
>they are talking and laughing loudly
>I sit down next to them
>"how's it going"
>one of my gfs friends: "dude user guess what"
>"what"
>"Sarah did her first handjob yesterday"
>this makes me crack up
>"hahaha are you serious?"
>everyone's laughing
>Sarah laughed to but I distinctly remember her being confident and excited rather than embarrassed
>My gfs little sister is growing up, how cute
>"Sarah you deviant. with who?"
>Sarah makes this face of faux embarrassment "a boyyyyy"
>all the girls are laughing
>I'm laughing too. First sexual experiences are always hilarious "oh a boy of course. How long did it last like 10 seconds..?"
>"no we didn't finish" a sliver of actual embarrassment in her voice this time
>the girls explode "THATS THE WORST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE SARAH"
>I'm like "oh god amateur move Sarah"
>laughing blah blah I lose interest and go over to my gf
>she didn't hear about Sarah yet so when I casually mentioned it she freaked and the car right home was my gf telling her she should wait to get with boys and all that
>that night my gf is too tired to stay over so I'm alone and decide to jerk off
>naturally go into my memory for material
>all the talk about sex and Sarah giving her first handjob is naturally at the front of my mind.
>don't even think about her sexually
>thinking mainly of just of first sexual experiences and my own
>My thoughts start to get more detailed

>Imagining Sarah giving a handjob just makes me laugh
>the little ball of energy that can't sit still long enough to watch an episode of tv, who gets in fights every single day with every member of her family just because she can, yanking down some kids pants, seeing a hard cock for the first time in her life, sitting there, for the first time maybe unsure of what do it, out of her element, her big green eyes wide, her brain slowed and focused on the cock in front of her, her small, soft hand trembling slightly as she reaches out and wraps her fingers around the shaft, not totally sure of what to do but knowing she's being dirty, her tiny, tender hands together barely able to grab the shaft of my cock--
>oh god what is wrong with me
>I'm jerking off to the thought of my gfs 12 year old sister jerking me off
>my dick is the hardest it's ever been
>Holy shit why is the thought of a little girl, or at least Sarah, making me so fucking horny
>My mind starts racing with thoughts of Sarah dancing, her tight body, her big eyes and cute little mouth, her high pitched moaning, her lips, her buttery smooth skin, her hairless body, her tight, wet, virgin--FUCK
>I came as if I hadn't cum in decades
>to my surprise the thoughts didn't fade after I came
>my heart was still pounding and my mind still racing
>I jumped on Facebook to look for pictures of her
>all I could think about was seeing her in person

>so there are a lot of little things in between but I'm gonna skip ahead
>I'm hanging out at a dance show that my gf is in.
>her whole family is there
>me and Sarah are hanging out
>we've become a lot closer
>at this point I've told myself I would never, ever act on my fantasies, but I know subconsciously those fantasies are exactly why I've been getting closer to her
>I am her go to for boy advice.
>she gives handjobs to her "boyfriend" all the time now and I taught her to let him finish on her body somewhere, that guys love that.
>she asks me about sex and I answer her questions but always tell her she's too young for that.
>anyways we are at this dance show and me and Sarah go outside to fuck around on the steps and shit
>sliding on the rails and stuff
>"oh, help me do this" she says
>"what"
>"come over here"
>we go over to the wall
>"hold my leg like this"
>she does that standing split thing dancer girls are always doing
>catches me completely off guard
>I'm holding her bare leg up against my stomach/chest, her foot in my face, her lower thigh pressed into my waist
>she shifts her balance and ever so slightly presses herself into my crotch
>I feel the movement, I hear her exhale quietly, my dick shoots up like a rocket, I drop her on the ground
>"ow what the hell"
>"I think the shows starting, let's go inside", turning quickly hiding my dick
>she follows closely behind me

moar

>we get back to the show and sit with her family
>I'm just thinking about what just happened
>did she do that on purpose? Did she feel my boner? What is happening?
>my mind is racing so I'm not thinking about the fact that I'm being awkwardly silent
>the show starts, me and Sarah haven't said a word
>watching the show
>listening to the loud music
>Sarah just silently next to me
>feels like forever
>suddenly I'm snapped to reality by Sarah tapping my shoulder
>I lean over to her
>she comes write up to my ear, cupping her hands over her mouth and whispers in the cutest voice
>"do you want to have sex with me"
>my eyes instincively shoot to her parents on my right to see if they heard
>they hadn't, and I pretend like I didn't either
>"what? I can't here you"
>"I want to have sex with you"
>"what? I can't.." making a 'I can't hear' gesture with my hands
>she sits back and pouts
>I just shoot my eyes back to the show, and leave them glued there the entire rest of the time, trying to watch my girlfriend, the whole time my heart pounding and my cock raging

>after the show I go straight to my gf
>avoiding Sarah entirely
>talk to my gf and her friends and shit the entire time just thinking of Sarah
>never been on such full on auto pilot before
>my eyes are darting all over the hall keeping an eye out Sarah
>every part of my body wants to avoid her while at the same time going to her, picking her little body up and planting a kiss right on her lips
>while I'm thinking, looking, blabbing to my gf, my eyes lock with Sarah's, who stands only a few feet away
>I dart away, and realize immediately my nervousness is beyond obvious
>my eyes dart back and I see her smiling to herself and turning away
>fuck
>she knows
>she knows I heard her
>she knows what my answer is
>my eyes start to fade, and my thoughts start to change from nervous avoidance to lust, pure lust
>I start thinking about how I can make this happen
>I start thinking about the fact that I actually can fuck my gfs little sister, all I have to do is make it happen
>I go looking for Sarah in the crowd
>I find her and spin her around
>"hey"
>"hey user"
>I start at her eyes, she stares right back, squinting slightly at me like she knows a dirty secret
>I gulp
>"w-wanna leave? I'm getting bored and your sister has to stay"
>she just stands there, her gaze doesn't change, but she looks almost nervous
>"I'm bored too"
>"I'll give you a ride home"
>we just stare at each other, dead lock on each other's eyes, the entire room feels silent, her green eyes cutting right through mine and mine through hers.
>a wicked grin explodes across her face
>"let's go"

lolz

gonna read this story right now it better be finished

>I tell her parents and my gf that I'm dropping Sarah off at home
>okay
>feel like I'm walking on air
>Sarah practically skipping behind me
>it feels like 2 seconds and we are in the car driving
>at first just silence, we listen to the car rumble as I drive
>"user"
>a glance at her, she staring at me
>"Sarah"
>...
>I look at her again
>"nothing"
>I don't know what to say.
>using all my strength to just focus on the road and not crash the car in my horny fog
>a long silence
>then in her loud energetic jokey voice she always does "so ya wanna do it with me aye?"
>burst out laughing
>she starts cracking up
>totally broke the awkward sexual tension
>next thing I know we are both doing pirate voices "eye captain eye, plunder your booty I will" "arrrg maity aye"
>laughing dies down
>"I'm kind of nervous" she says
>"Well i am too..."
>"but I've never done it before and you have"
>a silence
"My sister will hate me..."
>I snap back to reality for a second. "You can't ever tell your sister, or anyone, and I won't. people my age are not allowed to be with girls your age"
>"but you want to be with me"
>"I've dreamt about being with you for a long time"
>I hear her giggle.
>She gets up on her knees and leans over the seat divider and kisses me on the cheek.
>I can hear both of our hearts pounding
>she kisses my cheek again but this time she kisses and kisses, moving to my neck
>her lips are so soft, so delicate and small, her kisses so gentle, her light breath between touches making my fingers and toes go numb.
>I'm managing my breath, my brain is melting trying not to crash the car, my cock in physical pain in my jeans
>her small, trembling hand moves across my leg, up my thigh, her light breathes now carrying the softest, quietest moans
>my cock is twitching like it's about to cum without even being touched
>her hand reaches my bulge, and I feel every one of her little finger dig into the fabric of my jeans
>my eyes roll back into my head and I gasp.
>"Sarah, stop"

>"let's wait until we get home"
>"why"
>"because I'm driving and you-- I'm driving okay"
>she pouts again
>"I didn't even get to feel anything"
>"YOU didn't even get to fee anything? Look at my pants"
>my boner is the hardest I've ever felt it, even harder than the time I first jerked off to Sarah. It looks like a straight metal pole trying to tear through my jeans
>"I bet that doesn't feel comfortable?"
>"fuck youuuu" I say laughing "I'm in pain"
>she teased me about my boner situation the whole ride, then we pulled up into the driveway
>I turned to her immediately, shutting her up
>"how long do you think we have before your parents come home?"
>I can see in her eyes she's realizing we are really about to do this
>"they are going to dinner with the dance team"
>my heart starts pounding
>I can see her flat chest moving up and down, breathing quickly
>"user I told you I'm nervous"
>"I know. Let's just go inside"
>she goes for the door and I go for mine.

sarah

>I stand and relieve my boner by flipping it up into my wasteband, which makes Sarah laugh as she skips ahead of me inside.

>at this point all negative thoughts about this situation have been pushed down to the depths of my brain
>the only thing I can think about is Sarah. What does she look like under her clothes? What does she look like getting fucked? What does she feel like?
>I step inside and Sarah is nowhere to be found
>"Sarah??"
>from her room "commeeeng anonyyyy"
>don't even register what she said, I just walk toward her voice.
>from her room she's blabbering in the loud energetic way she says that she's changing and she'll be outside in a second and blah blah blah
>her voice, high pitched and full of youthful excitement, is just turning me on more
>I knock on her door
>"Sarah"
>"hey I said wait"
>I open the door
>"hey!"
>she is changing into her dance outfit, the same one my girlfriend wears, her tight shorts not yet pulled up over her butt
>I see her firm, plump little dancers butt, porcelain smooth and pale, covered only by a pare of white panties much to small for someone her age, just as she pulls up her shorts.
>my boner is so hard not even my jeans waistband can hold it down to my stomach, and it's easily visible sticking out against my shirt
>I look up from Sarah's basically naked legs and ass in those tight, revealing short to see her eyes are staring at my huge boner under my shirt
>i eye her back
>"you are so...sexy"
>"let me see"
>without any hesitation I drop my pants, and my dick drops down, pointed hard and straight right at her face.
>I hear a breathy "oh my god.." slip from her lips
>I'm 7.5 inches, nothing too special but I'm sure it's massive compared to what she's seen
>she bites her lip nervously, without looking away from my cock:
>"we are gonna have sex tonight... we are going to have sex tonight" like she was reassuring herself
> my cock starts twitching, which makes her smile again
>I just exhale
>she finally brings her eyes up to mine and steps in to me
>"hey" with that wicked grin

its not really that great, dunno why you all care so much

sarah and sister

That's all I got. Someone else post the rest

I flex my dick making it dance up and down
>she reaches out fast and grabs it
>"stop that"
>Lightning goes through me. I've imagined Sarah's delicate, baby-like hands on my cock ever since that first night I heard about her first handjob. I always imagined her small and powerless, struggling with both hands to pleasure the cock she can barely wrap her fingers around, my cock, as she looks up at me with innocent, big eyes. But this wasn't that. Her eyes were fiery, her hand was small and soft but gripped tightly around my shaft. It felt like I was frozen and she controlled my entire body with her one, forbidden, 12 year old hand
>she starts stroking me
>"Oh Christ forgive me"
>I crumple up a little bit and my eyes disappear to the back of my head. Such simple, inimitable pleasure
>"look at me"
>I obey
>Her face is pure childish glee
>god she is too fucking young
>She stops jerking me. ripped out of heaven
>"WHY?"
>"remember that day I gave my first handjob"
>"wha-- uh yea sure yea"
>she's dragging her lithe fingertips along the underside of my cock.
>I cannot fucking believe how much sexual power she has over me right now. Sarah. Fucking little Sarah who I give piggybacks on hikes when she gets too tired
>"remember how we never finished that time"
>"what?"
>"I gave Izzy a handjob but we stopped halfway remember"
>"oh yea, yea sure"
>she let's go of my cock and pulls my head to her chest, pressing my face into her flat chest, her vanilla perfume invading my nostrals, my brain, my body
>"he begged me to keep going"
>I'm gone in some other dimension
>"I know you've wanted to do it with me for a long time.
>she pulls me up, caressing and kissing my face
>"You look at me more than my sister"
>"uhhnnhmm"
>her hands have found my cock again
>"will you beg me?"
>She knows how desirable she is. Holy fuck she knows it
>"Sarah..."
>she kisses me on the mouth
>her supple lips, her big eyes, her wet, strawberry taste
>I stood, picked her up, and tossed her on the bed

which one is who fucker

>I flex my dick making it dance up and down
>she reaches out fast and grabs it
>"stop that"
>Lightning goes through me. I've imagined Sarah's delicate, baby-like hands on my cock ever since that first night I heard about her first handjob. I always imagined her small and powerless, struggling with both hands to pleasure the cock she can barely wrap her fingers around, my cock, as she looks up at me with innocent, big eyes. But this wasn't that. Her eyes were fiery, her hand was small and soft but gripped tightly around my shaft. It felt like I was frozen and she controlled my entire body with her one, forbidden, 12 year old hand
>she starts stroking me
>"Oh Christ forgive me"
>I crumple up a little bit and my eyes disappear to the back of my head. Such simple, inimitable pleasure
>"look at me"
>I obey
>Her face is pure childish glee
>god she is too fucking young
>She stops jerking me. ripped out of heaven
>"WHY?"
>"remember that day I gave my first handjob"
>"wha-- uh yea sure yea"
>she's dragging her lithe fingertips along the underside of my cock.
>I cannot fucking believe how much sexual power she has over me right now. Sarah. Fucking little Sarah who I give piggybacks on hikes when she gets too tired
>"remember how we never finished that time"
>"what?"
>"I gave Izzy a handjob but we stopped halfway remember"
>"oh yea, yea sure"
>she let's go of my cock and pulls my head to her chest, pressing my face into her flat chest, her vanilla perfume invading my nostrals, my brain, my body
>"he begged me to keep going"
>I'm gone in some other dimension
>"I know you've wanted to do it with me for a long time.
>she pulls me up, caressing and kissing my face
>"You look at me more than my sister"
>"uhhnnhmm"
>her hands have found my cock again
>"will you beg me?"
>She knows how desirable she is. Holy fuck she knows it
>"Sarah..."
>she kisses me on the mouth
>her supple lips, her big eyes, her wet, strawberry taste
>I stood, picked her up, and tossed her on the bed

compare to the other photos FUCKER

>Sarah stand up on the bed and puts her hands on her hips
>"what do you think you're doing"
>"let's fuck"
>"Ew. You are so gross. 'let's fuck' god Bleh. Ew. I was doing a thing building it up"
>"and it worked--"
>"it WAS workING"
>"Sarah... please.."
>she starts over the top dancing. Rubbing her hands over her nonexistent breasts, making stupid sex faces, sliding her shirt up just below her chest and sliding it down
>she seemed so young in that moment I actually started to lose my boner, I start thinking about how this is not normal, how the fact that we've gone this far is already enough to send me to jail, how disgusting everyone I knew would be if they saw me here.
>she stops dancing
>"what's wrong user?"
>I'm just staring blankly at her waist, breathing heavily, trying to catch up with my brain which is now chugging full force in confusion
>"you're not even in high school"
>she actually seems to get angry at that, and points to the edge of the bed
>"sit down"
>I do, starring at the ground
>she hops down, lifts my head up with one finger, and in the same motion removes her dance top
>she has no boobs, but her pink penny sized nipples are puffy and stick out
>my erection is back with the power of desperately blue balls.
>she turns around. Her torso and arms are beyond skinny and without any definition at all besides her sharp shoulder blades and a mole between them
>her hands moved down to her shorts
>my cock jitters like electricity is flowing through it
>her hips start to sway as her fingers hook the band of her shorts, pulling them ever so slightly down, then back up, then down further, then back
>I sit there entranced by this slideshow of her naked ass. Not a single mark or hair, firm and plump in the way only dancer's butts are
>"you wanna stop..."
>she pulls down to the bottom of her ass, bending over at the waist just far enough to make me wish it was farther
>"...because I'm not in high school"
>I grab her shorts and pull them down see

>she lets out a deep breath of air like she was waiting for me to do that
>she just stands there facing away from me, I think nervous that she was standing there completely naked in front of me, and probably anyone, for the first time
>"you are so beautiful"
>she looks back over her shoulder, looking up through her hair that's fallen over her face, I can tell she's smiling
>"and dat ass is incredible" (it really fucking is)
>she giggles and jumps up and down, making it giggle in those tight vibrating waves you'll only ever see in a girl her age
>"come here"
>I grab her arm and turn her around.
>as she steps into me I catch a glimpse for the first time of her pussy: so utterly hairless and smooth it almost looked like there was nothing there
>I scoot back on the bed and lie down, my dick standing straight up like a rocket
>she climbs up after me and stands on her knees right above my cock
>her chest is moving up and down quickly and her breath is shaking
>she looks frozen, staring straight down at my cock
>I say "wait..."
>she looks up almost relieved
>"has anyone ever touched you down there?"
>"I have.."
>"here..."
>I pick her up and lay her on her back, and open her legs
>oh my fucking god
>I really see her pussy now
>there is nothing more beautiful in the entire world
>two small hairless mounds with a glistening, dripping slit in the middle
>untouched, flawless, intoxicating. Why does god do this?
>my dick is practically ripping out of its own skin
>I bend down and kiss her thigh.
>kissing, kissing, inching closer to her hole
>I hear her moan for the first time. It's quiet and cute, and I look up to see her head thrown back over the edge of the bed
>I move in quicker
>kiss, kiss, kiss
>she starts pushing on my back with her heels, pulling me into her and raising her hips toward my face
>I can't help but laugh. Her twisting, aching body, her desperation for satisfaction: I could not have dreamt this
>I go back down and plant a kiss right on her slit

"ohmygod" she blurts out sitting up
>without moving I push her back down and continue kissing
>I don't know how to describe the taste other than "fresh". Other girls I've been with all taste kind of salty from sweat, but Sarah tastes like ripe fruit.
>I'm lick faster her still hidden clit, kissing and caressing every inch of her cunt
>I can feel Sarah's legs shaking on my back, and I look up to see her long past moans, silently tossing her head back and forth and flailing her arms about without any idea where to put them.
>I bring my hand up to her slit and begin probing below my chin.
>I never even knew pussys could get so wet. My mouth and chin were practically dripping, like I was lapping up water like a dog, and my finger slipped along the smooth outside of her hole like I was touching air
>I push my finger inside
>Sarah screams and her back shoots up
>"W-a-a-it!"
>Her insides are clamped around my finger
>the walls are unbelievably smooth (unlike the ribbed feeling of older girls) and boiling hot
>she clamps tighter, so tight that if she weren't dripping wet I'd be scared I wouldn't be able to get free
>my finger is pushes in and out without enough room even to do the classic "come here" motion
>I'm fucking Sarah with my finger
>I sit up to admire the view
>god fucking damn
>with just one finger, one finger in the most forbidden place of all places, I have Sarah, failing and gasping for air, under my complete control
>it feels fucking amazing especially after all that teasing she did before
>"ahhhhhggfrrfff haha ahh!!!!$$"
>she almost sounds like she's crying
>i feel her tighten again
>Quickly, I pull out, which makes out loud "schlliiikkk" sound as my finger comes slides out of her 12 yearold cunt, dripping all over the bed
>she jolts up
>"WHYD YOU STOP THAT???"
>I shrug
>she leaps at me, knocking me back on the bed
>She jumps on me, her green eyes flash at mine, her hands search for my cock, and her body lowers to the tip

>her little body looks even smaller on mine, and her flawless pale skin practically glows above my hairy, dark veiny cock.
>she presses down on the tip
>I swear to you words cannot describe this feeling
>her small hand on my shaft, the tip pressing against the squishy, dripping hole, it's heat radiating to my body, too tight for my cock to enter but open enough to tease her heavenly insides
>she rubs my cock back and forth against the lips of her pussy, moaning, looking up at me concerned and back down
>"user it won't fit... user.."
>I don't even look at her, I'm lost in her pussy, watching the lips squish and wrap around the tip of my cock, a metronome of "schlikk, schlrrp, schlllik, squiirsh" hypnotizing me, making my dick ache
>I feel like I'm about to cum
>I can't imagine the sensation anymore
>I need to have my dick inside of her right fucking now
>"okay I'll hold it and you just sit down"
>"k"
>she does, and I can feel the walls of her pussy widening, stretching with all her strength to fit my cock
>she starts to wimper and wince
>this isn't working
>I flip her on to her back effortlessly
>"user..."
>she grabs my face and I know she's searching for my eyes but I can't look away from her pussy, which is working overtime, dribbling all down her inner thighs and butt
>her body makes a loud almost sickening squelch as I push against her sopping insides
>Sarah screams as my cock head passes the gate
>I'm no more than an inch inside of her, but it's enough to feel her inner walls for the first time, that steaming, sopping bubblegum, pulsing and clamping on me as Sarah shakes and spazzes
>every sensation and image and sound crashed together in this moment, my mind was blank, all that seemed to exist was Sarah, tears in her eyes, sweat on her skin, and me holding her there, inside of her
>"oh fucking god Sarah"
>I start to cum

>vision goes out
>cum shoots first down her pussy, making Sarah squeal through whimpers
>after two or three bursts inside her my cock slips out and continues, shot after shot after shot of cum onto her soft little stomach and formless tits, even reaching her face and hair.
>"AHHgghhahahamygod Sarah. Oh my god."
>I can't even fucking believe the pleasure I just felt and I barely even penetrated a tenth of her
>I look up to see cum covering her body, dripping from every inch to the bed and flowing out of her pulsing cunt
>she just lays there eyes closed, tears on her face
>I turn her head to me
>"that was the best I've ever felt in my life"
>her eyes widen with such cute innocence (does she know how coveted sex with girls like her really is?)
>"just look what you did to me..."
>she admires her body, then wipes the cum from her face and smiles that nymphet smile
>"I know"
>Suddenly, my heart skips. My body stiffens. My breathe stops. For a second I don't even register why.
>Sarah jerks up, her eyes stricken with fear
>footsteps. In the living room
>I could here multiple people. Sarah's parents, my gf, and a few of her friends
>Sarah's mom begins walking down the hall
>"Sarahhhh?"

>I grab the bed sheet and wipe the cum from Sarah's body as she scrambles for her clothes
>I jump behind the door
>Sarah opens the door standing sideways with her legs hidden on he other side of the door
>cum drips down her legs
>"were home"
>"okayyy"
>eventually I sneak out and make like I was in the bathroom
>say me and Sarah watched TV and hung out
>I catch Sarah while my gf is in the other room
>whisper "was that fun for you?"
>she cups her mouth to my ear like she did at the dance thing
>"I want to do it all the way"
>look into her eyes
>she's still horny and it fucking shows
>"...same..."
>later in the night my girlfriend and I had sex and it just solidified everything I was thinking: nothing will ever compare to Sarah again. Everything about her. Every fucking thing I don't even care if that makes mea pedophile it's the cruelest joke on man kind that knowing this should be illegal
>the only reason I came fucking my girlfriend was by thinking of how ducking badly I wanted Sarah, how amazing she felt, how cute she was, how into it she was, how much she wanted more, how wrong it was
>I can't sleep with these thoughts
>I told my girlfriend I need to go home and make sure my mom fed the dog
>I leave her and walk straight to Sarah's room
>I open the door and find her masturbating in her desk chair
>She whips around I think assuming it was someone from her family
>I make the "shh" gesture and sneak in
>"what are you doing??"
>"I couldn't sleep. I can't stop thinking about you, about what we did"
>she looks down, indicating her pantsless lower half
>"same... where's my sister?"
>"she's asleep"
>I step in and kiss her on the lips and she kisses back
>between kisses "I can't stay long- I just- wanted to remember-"
>she undoes my jeans and starts stroking me again, laughing at my quivering breath
>suddenly she stops
>"I actually need to go to bed"
>"That's the worst thing you can do"
>she kisses me, ushers me out the door, and closes it with that wicked grin

That's it.

Someone else posted the screen cap here