twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yo yo, what's poppin?

post sfw vulva

needs more mares

A bunch of trannies are shitting up the threads

So fucking close

Yeah, almost there

Loli thread? Loli thread.

I wish sfw vulva was a thing, but even America has no such concept in the public mind.

Wished I were dead

kys faggot

Why wish you were dead when you can wish everyone but you were dead?

Beautiful

Feral is garbage, but like whatever you want.

Fursuits count?

They very count

Because being alone is an even worse way to go

not usually into feral
but c'mon, horses have nice butts

All ive ever known is being alone. Its alright, if you dont get used to it you kill yourself so it works out.

People who are into loli should be sent to Auschwitz.

I dont like the "donut" asshole.

can always make imaginary friends
they're nice

cute!

they make me... hungry...

Warning: MLP

Probably rainy as hell this time of year, but at least it's not in France.

Anyone here lucid dreamed before?

She is

>Implying I have an imagination

onc or twice, never about anything cool

Very rarely, don't recall what it was about.

Yes!
was really into it before a regiment of anti-depressants messed with my ability to do it consistently

you have any questions?

Well actually the ideal would be everyone including youself were dead.

How'd you do it?

Just sort of happened

Like I said it wasn't about anything cool because I wasn't really prepared with a game plan or anything. Maybe 5 minutes in I woke up and then went back to sleep

hey

Something woke me up, I went back to sleep, it was a lucid dream.

You should go to bed.

Fortune cookies anyone?

I should but it's not even 8:00 yet

Anyone got the alternate of but without the undies?

Not I.

Oh right...
You should get Arizona to pass a bill to use DST and then you should go to bed.

I kept a dream journal and made an effort to meditate before sleep on previous dreams I had, especially focusing on 'reality checks' things such as books or mirrors which are weird or "off" in dreams and can thus trigger awareness that you are dreaming
Really it's just kind of a skill you have to try and practice every night
The hardest part for me was not getting overexcited and waking up after becoming 'lucid'

done

AZ will never use dst, we will not conform to your standards

I fought with timezone bugs for several hours today. The whole thing needs to go out the window.

Maybe I should try lucid dreaming by wearing headphones, have something wake me during REM, then have something more subtle keep me very slightly awake.

DST needs to be scrapped, period.

Is this girl too young to sign up on a dating site? swingeer.com

the most recent dream i remember:
>be on asteroid
>asteroid is liquid filled
>scuba spelunking on an asteroid
>diving dream friend finds a black slug creature!
>there was more to it than that
>but i dont remember, because dreams are whimsical like that.

PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright it's bedtime

I have to go before I do something even more dumb than exist

No, I meant timezones completely. Everything UTC.

>not having a gif of it

for more details, try searching for 'mnemonic induced lucid dreams'

I think people also have good results with 'wake induced lucid dreams', though that never worked consistently for me

Good luck man..

More mares?

mmk

Make it MST and you got a deal

You damn mountain men...

have a good night

It's the best way to live

more please?

lurking

I don't have any pics but for the love of god keep them coming if you can!

That's pretty cool, I always like sci-fi dreams

I had one last night where I went to a fireworks show
Not really that eventful, but it was nice to sit and watch pretty fireworks