Soo Sup Forums what's motivating you in life?

Soo Sup Forums what's motivating you in life?

>>LOVE,MONEY or FEAR?

For me is fear, i think i never loved someone in my life and money is only a tool for things.
Every day of my life I ask myself why me?

money of course, it's the nectar of life

sauce?

Habit

Idk tbh downloaded it yesterday from Sup Forums
sry

The nectar of life , lmao

How old are you?

Whats motivating me?
Sucking a warm, warm, log of shit out of Andy Sixx's cremehole. Can't you imagine it? The warm log of shit sliding down your throat... A little fart slips out... you smell it... it smells... amazing. Corn scratching against your insides as you slurp every last piece of shit up. Can't you imagine? So warm, so, so, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I NEED YOU ANDY

i did not expect this

it's kinda poetic

Love

Depression is killing me slowly but surely

Who else saw the thumbnail and thought her twat was taking a shit?

You miss the bigger picture, OP.
It's not about love, money or fear. Those things all come down to happiness. You need money to buy (food etc. obvs) nice things to make you feel good. Love, to feel loved and therefore happy. The fear is the fear of a lack of happiness.

tl;dr. happiness is the only thing you want for it's own sake. happyness is 42.

It's not?

If happiness is the key part then what are the tools that make you happy because im 22 yearsold and i havent been happy for more then 10 years.

No it appears as though it's a race traitor letting some jigglyboo inside.

xD

Kind of like how the fuckin banana is used to dull our sense of humor.

Sauce?

Nothing. I wake up. I go to work. I come home. I browse useless shit on the internet and/or rewatch something. Then I go to sleep. I'm in a meaningless cycle and I just exist enough to keep existing.

that's what you want to find out. It's not easy. If I knew I wouldn't be on Sup Forums at 5:17 in the fucking morning.

Drugs. Honestly. Sucks.