Bump need some dark nippled ones

holy shit I think I know this girl. .she also blew me. shit was cash

Name?

Jenny

chandra

her pics and vids are in the vola

bdzn9g1m

is
and the same as any of the others? have any others of her?

age?

haha damn can't confirm if it's the same girl. have to look her up on faceberg to compare now. .if it is. what a whore. But then she also fucked me, while she was married and her husband was at work, so I guess she is anyways

the thumbnail looks like an elderly asian man sucking a dick

moar of her

i believe this is the same girl

more of both pls

todays special: three asians for the price of one

might have confirmed it. op is that a personal pic?

don't worry faggot, i'm not going to tell on you.. i'm trying to find a few she sent me

does this booty look familiar?

Don't Die on Me Thread

Fuck i love dark asian nipples

"Suck me off chink girl"
"Yesu masteru"

Anyone like?

Yes

nice shave bumps

was married?
story?

Yes but whats up with the lines? Are those stretch marks?

You?

Asian guys too I hope.

I like both.

you fucking virgin, theyre obviously from her pants

SAUCE

>relevant to interests

You didnt have to say that
Thats not asian

Dont know sorry

Jesus more

yup,
well she'd just moved to town like several months prior and I met her on okcupid. she was looking for friends but we hit it off pretty good and got along (she was into anime, games etc, being korean and all) so we started off talking. She was actually pregnant when we met, but we talked for a while then finally met up for lunch or something, started talking more. I guess she was going through some stuff cause she really started to confide in me, and we met a few more times, but then started just hanging out at night at her place since her husband was at work. (naturally she didn't tell him about this).

Basically it was all innocent, talking on gchat, hanging out every so often (like every few weeks or so), having some drinks and she'd maybe make me some food. But then we were talking and it got kinda flirty, and basically she was like "yea id like you to come over and make out with me". don't remember exactly how it went but she was like "bring a condom" so we made out, which was great. then she's motioning to me to take down my pants. I do and she's sucking me, but she's a little nervous and tipsy so shes just really going at it fast. Then she got tired I guess (or thought i'd cum already) so she was like '..do you want to put your condom on?" and we briefly did it on the couch. she offered anal since her husband never wanted to do it, but we decided we didn't have time. She had a great body (you can see the booty pic) though she was really insecure about her breast size. She was really sweet though and honestly close to the hottest girl i'd every been with. After that we kept talking but that never happened again. I sorta pulled back cause I felt bad about it, so after talking about it once we never talked about it again. she's had 2 more kids now, but she's really thin and fit

You sir are a cunt. If i caught my Korean gf cheating on me I'd boot her out (yes she's also korean). Be careful, Koreans were made to lie, it's their culture.

thats one hell of a story either to make up or to have lived out

either way 10/10

I want the darkest nipples you got

was her husband named jin? very similar story, kinda looks like her too.

Yes, I am. I felt shitty for her husband. Never met the guy but he seemed a decent guy. not sure he ever knew. Also according to her there was at least one other instance in which she cheated while she was living somewhere else. That mightve been when she was just engaged. Though if she admitted to one, she probably cheated other times.
well thanks user, not THAT intriguing of a story but was bizarre to live since I honestly didn't see what she found so irresistible about me.

no, her husband wasn't asian. or white like me.

also a game of
is that a girl or a trap
is she 8 yrs old or 29
plastic surgery or non
is she a cheater, gold digger or both

who hurt you?

babo
mani mani babo

You're right about this. Was married to a half korean for a while, her mom was a total fucking manipulator and liar, kept her elderly white dad prisoner in a condo she owned and he did online surveys for like $5/hour all day.

They are a very hypergamous culture, use people like stepping stones.

??

winnipeg?

face pics?

my gf. thoughts? any interest?

imagefap dot com slash profile slash teslad 23

almost guaranteed to be a catfish, but better than nothing.

lolnofacegtfo

show us a face and we'll let you know

nigger are you for real

BEHOLD, ON THE 7TH PAGE OF GOOGLE REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH

Haven't not confirmed yet, but is certainly a lead. Name of movie is

[LOVE-195] Semen Guerrilla Heavy Rain BUKKAKE JAPAN Representative Nagomi

OC?

Nope. Seen her here

praise be

OC
anyone interested?

More please!

I think I have some of the webms for the one on the left + some other girls. Anyone knows source?

ass?

Moar!

Looking for more of this beauty. OP posted on last thread