ITT professional funny people who aren't funny

ITT professional funny people who aren't funny.

Adam sandler
too lazy to find a pic

Oh hey, does anyone even remember this unfunny nigger?

Patton Oswald
luis c.k.
Mitch headburg
Emo Philips
Daniel tosh
Dane cook

I like Aziz tbh. Seth green is cancerous

but he yells a lot

Emo is alright

You have the worst taste

You kiddies are probably too young for this one, but good god is Rita Rudner awful.

I'm not Catholic, but I gave up picking my bellybutton for lint

i win

I totally thought that fat cow was this fat cow.

yea! let's all suck each other off.

>ITT: All people vastly more wealthy and successful than OP

While not quite as awful as most of the thread this dude's punchable face makes up for it.

>Louis ck
Fuck outta here

Donna noble and her look alike and I fucking hate the both of them

He's brilliant

yeah him and patton belong nowhere near this list

niggers tongue my anus

"AM I BOTHERED!" She's insufferable

Do you not even like Robot Chicken, man?

>trevor noah
Can't stand that smug faggot. At least Stewart had funky, relevant and interesting things to say.
Trevor Noah is more like "look at this photo of trump! Laugh at it with me!"

>Luis c.k.
>Not Luis Cuck

With you kinda on Mitch and Emo. Hedburgs style of comedy was very sketchy and hit or miss. He'd just make ironic observations into jokes.

Delet this

Fuck this guy

Unfunny nigger midget isn't funny.

no

Jim Carrey

He's fucking hilarious

Is The Daily show even on anymore?

For that matter, is there even anything on Comedy Central anymore aside from South Park? I know most stand up specials are making their way to Netflix, CC must be on its fucking deathbed by now.

Were you born without a sense of humor or did you lose it at some point?

Are you enjoying your ride on the bandwagon?

Dave Chappell after he made the most boring rape joke I've ever heard. All the people who claim to be against rape jokes then went to defend him.

Imagine dane cook made that exact rape joke lol

He's a shitty Robin Williams

dare diss ace ventura faggot

I was seriously shocked when that fucker got a tv show. He is one of the least funny people alive and annoying as fuck.

this guy is insufferable.

Based on half of that list I'd say it was bait, but then Dane Cook and Daniel Tosh are legitimately retards so yeah I think there's something wrong with that fag.

Nigger detected

you better just be trolling nigger

At least he hasn't fucking hanged himself yet.

IDK he's alright I guess. In the right role he shines. If he is cast right he is great. If he is just SLIGHTLY miscast he's poison.

That was seriously the worst special I have ever seen.

He was funny. After the cocaine but before the crack.

are you enjoying YOUR ride on the bandwagon?

He should have by now, at least Robin was still making movies.

lol haters gone hate

She was pretty funny as Spicey

Richard Pryor was a writer on Blazing Saddles. The greatest movie ever made!

Nobody actually thought she was funny. That's what made it funny.

only half

That list is a rollercoaster... not sure if bait or you're half retarded

Honestly agree, think he's pretty overrated. Has his moments, but sometimes he's just an asshole.

you're not lying.

That dude is actually hilarious.

Its OP that isn't funny - unless you think his bleeding rectal prolapse is funny.

Dane Cook was hilarious when he was brand new/not famous yet, back when I was a teenager, which seems to be his demographic, and there's nothing wrong with having a specific demographic.
Tosh is just a dick who makes observations in a dickish way. His standup was pretty meh, but then the tv show just totally ruined him for me.

That's too much nigger

Obvious bait kys

Yeah it's still on. And Trevor Noah is a joke. You've got to see it to believe it. Comedy Central is now 99% South Park, 1% Trevor Noah.

50% too much

Dave Chappelle
Eddie Murphy
Charlie murphy

Unfunny niggers who shouldn't got any money .

wow. good one.

Jeff Dunham

TAKE IT BACK NIGGER

It's not bait I get a smile and a nose exhale from each episode

This guy gets it

feminist faggot

I don't think Chris Hardwick is funny. Or George Lopez. And the guy with props and puppets.

Also, these

Is that you Rick?

I saw that guy walking home from work one night in downtown Manhattan. You want to talk about a manlet, this dude is built like a ten-year-old boy. I had no fucking idea he was that small. Couldn't have been over a hundred pounds

"Shouldn't got..."
Yeah, *clearly* your opinion is well thought out.

Kevin Hart

Mitch Hedberg was a weird dude but if you were in the right mood his stuff was really funny. The rest I agree with you

Louis CK's a pedophile cuck. Making jokes about his daughter's vagina only liberals find that shit funny. Don't get me wrong he has his moments especially when he's being as snarky little asshole but that in his pathetic lifestyle is really all he has to talk about

Louis CK is hilarious you fucking faggot. I strongly suspect that the only reason Sup Forums likes to hate on him is that he appears to be somewhat liberal and that's not edgy enough for the current Trumpcuck attitude around here.

Couple of fat nihilistic atheist marxist jew looking ass post-modernist faggots gonna have to agree with this one

Even the an unfunny person says or does funny things some times. Stop posting hyperbole, obviously some people find them funny, and nobody gives a shit about your opinion on the internet.

Patton Oswalt is another one of those people that's only funny to liberals.

Seth Green
Louis CK
Dave Chappelle
Trey Parker/Matt Stone
Jim Carrey

Anyone who disagrees is wrong.
/thread

Oh man. Underrated post. Kevin Hart is not funny in the LEAST. He makes Carlos Mencia look like a damn genius.

>yet

His first album was funny as fuck but his last two specials were shit. Nothing to do with politics.

He has this show called Master of None, its funny but kinda depressing in a sense too with him being this Seinfeld like character.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are actually funny try again

what are you talking about, alex jones is hilarious

Na the Jews ran that one to the ground pushing their agenda. Comedy Central is a pile of shit now. So is fucking Vice for that matter. Everytime I see the two over opinionated retarded nigger show I want to throw something at my fucking TV. All they talk about is how good weed is (which I enjoy weed but it's not the best thing in the world) and how great fucking refugees are for Europe.