Do i save my Blunt for midnight or do i smoke it now?

Do i save my Blunt for midnight or do i smoke it now?

Timestamp

thats not a picture of my blunt. i just googled 1 because it would take to long to upload that shit from my phone to my computer and then to Sup Forums.

smoke it now
smoke another at midnight

Save it so you can be high tommrow too

Post a pic of your blunt

Wouldnt tomorrow technically be midnight?

Smoke half of it now and see where it goes

Half and half, user.

Blunt in pooper

>Not having Mimi installed on your phone
Anyways you should throw it away because drugs are bad and if you smoke 1 merry juana you will die. Remeber the pledge you took in grade school to never do drugs.
In all seriousness just mail it to a random address because chaos.

Definitely half/half. One whole blunt to the face if you're trying to be bud efficient is always dumb.

Blunts and joints are wasteful. Get yourself a bong

Get yourself a steamroller

If that were a dick, I'd suck on it til there was nothing left

This is the real answer but bongs sure as hell don't feel as pleasing as smoking a joint or blunt so they all have their moments.

OP here, i stuck it up my butt.

Touché hombre

nah, my spoon is way better than a bong for saving weed. plus i can get crazy big hits off it if i corner the bowl.

I moved from bongs to joints, and while joints are extremely wasteful of your weed and smelly as fuck, I honestly prefer the chilled out I don't notice route to getting stoned instead of the way bongs just fucking smash you in the brain straight away.

Anyway, in answer to faggot OP's question, you should hit that shit, and don't stop till the cops drop.

you were the first to answer so im gonna smoke it now

Shove it up your ass then hang yourself.

Smoke it NOW. You know you want to. Happy 4/20

aint no cops coming to my house, nukkah. its legal in my city (but not legal in the state because red state)

too late buckaroo

HAPPY 420!!!

Anons anons anons I just meant by comparison to blunts geez. You also don't have to use a 3' bong the make little bitty ones. Most efficient tho is onesies, you can smoke the exact amount you need to feel good.

>2017
>Mixing weed with cheap cigars to have a nigger-tier smoke sesh

If dubs you eat it.

drugs are bad, m'kay.

yo dawh, my freinds is black and dat shit like rubs off yo,

in all seriousness tho, rolling blunts is fun and makes me feel like biggie smalls or something. They are gangsta as fuck .

Well then smoke every fucking milligram you can fucko

You even admitted that you're just emulating niggers.

No need to idolize that shit.

ever tried a zong? its like having a 3ft bong, but because the chanber is z shaped, it is only like 8 in tall.

lol, miligram. like if weed was weighed out like coke, dats funny to.

im sorry that i enjoy african american culture and sympathise with their struggles in a country that forced them to be there, and them blamed them for being poor when we just released them out into the world with after the civil war with no plan for building up their communities.

Oof the liberal media.
They got sold to us. I wouldn't say the country forced them to be there and anyway they always had the option to leave.