Name a better shoegaze album

name a better shoegaze album

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/text/lovesliescrushing mega|rapidshare|zippy/
mega.nz/#!NtBVzIgK!IMq4L2zgE5IWQlsFXUmjUDmkHZkLM-IhcKNYAk3FUqU
mega.nz/#!zQlliKhI!MFY1g1IozQWTofLx9xkGFFmw95QrF2JK1X7gl_kprtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>Better
Yes
>Shoegazing
Who the fuck cares, close enough

It's not better and it's not shoegaze so you shouldn't have posted it.

lmaoing at your shit opinions

It's better and there wouldnt be any shoegazing if it wasnt for JAMC so you could chose to just shut the fuck up and show some gratitude

...not that you will because you're a retard with no sense of respect towards the giants of history. But then at least we all know, wont we. So go ahead, post your stupid bullshit.

>show some gratitude to a shit non shoegaze album in a shoegaze thread
you're literally retarded, you know that?

nothing beats this one.

It should probably be a JAMC thread, since shoegazing is a shitty second rate genre anyway, literally based on carbon copying a mix of JAMC, Pixies and Stone Roses. But that's your mistake, not mine.

you know jamc is just another part of a scene that was developing at that time right?

So you don't. Sad.

Hahaha and Cezanne was just another part of a the same scene as Picasso, right, RIGHT? I cant believe I just compared mediocre shoegazing bands to Picasso. Anyway, just for shits'n'giggles, here's three canonical Shoegazing albums that are all better than Loveless:

Pale Saints - The Comforts of Madness
Coaltar Of The Deepers - No Thank You
JAMC - Psychocandy

But again, Darklands is better than all of those, your funeral.

No matter where you look... they're always gazing at the shoe.........

really underrated album

Going Blank Again and several others. Just because they pioneered it doesn't mean they're the best...

>All these shit opinions

>Going Blank Again
>three shugayz songs and a ton of britpop
No thanks.

>Shoegaze

Can anyone rec more albums like Loveless and LSD And The Search For God? Only two shoegaze albums Ive thoroughly enjoyed and have listened to many times, everything else comes across as either bland, boring or cheesy desu. These are both in my top 50 album too

>Sexist

>Reddit spacing

Xuvetyn by Lovesliescrushing is the closest to Loveless I've ever gotten (outside of outright clones), although still a bit different it does have a similar spirit.

First rain is called reddit weather and now putting a space after who you're replying to to make it look cleaner is reddit-- this fucking website.

Try pinkshinyultrablast for a slightly lusher sound or Astrobrite for a slightly noiser sound. Lovesliescrushing as said will also do you right.

>Not posting the superior album

I've listened to Lovesliescrushing for ages but never found a download
have you got a link for any of their stuff?

I go back and forth on them, honestly. I think they're pretty close- I Catch You Napping is their best song, though.

Here, I'm gonna teach you how to fish:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/text/lovesliescrushing mega|rapidshare|zippy/

cheers for giving me a list of dead links and being patronising at the same time

soulseek.

mega.nz/#!NtBVzIgK!IMq4L2zgE5IWQlsFXUmjUDmkHZkLM-IhcKNYAk3FUqU
mega.nz/#!zQlliKhI!MFY1g1IozQWTofLx9xkGFFmw95QrF2JK1X7gl_kprtc

Literally impossible. This album is so great that it makes almost every other shoegaze album sound like horse shit by comparison. Nobody would even listen to shoegaze if not for this album.

pic related

Pic related is by far my favorite. Loveless is a close second, and third would be Mikgazer.

every slowdive albumn

this

Not even close to being shoegaze